Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,326 members, 7,853,490 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1754790 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I have started counting o, e be like say nah me go win this Umidigi A3 o.........
u báwo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:
grin
our form don close
Hehehe sharp man
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

I succeeded but the phone became very slow
Aya..... Then its better to stick with the follow come version o... unless the company releases an update for such upgrade.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Do you mean the Stock ROM because the custom ROM is the one that is supposed to be flashed into the device
o, tank u ,i mean d stock ROM...except am tired of the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:
Hehehe sharp man
Naso now he should try again in January...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

I doubt my experience with the infinix would make me update my devices ever again
That's for you.. That's why I will not buy infinix or tecno.. Most of these phone have better specs and budget price compare to them... But the only disadvantage is parts if damaged.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

i will rather not even think about it.so long theres no problem with the custom ROM
OK.. Your opinion
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

Aya..... Then its better to stick with the follow come version o... unless the company releases an update for such upgrade.
That's the best option in my honest opinion

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Do you mean the Stock ROM because the custom ROM is the one that is supposed to be flashed into the device
Stock ROM is the one that come with the phone.. Custom ROM are always available in various choices..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:

That's for you.. That's why I will not buy infinix or tecno.. Most of these phone have better specs and budget price compare to them... But the only disadvantage is parts if damaged.
That's a deal breaker for most consumers my self included...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

I succeeded but the phone became very slow
Your experience
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:

Stock ROM is the one that come with the phone.. Custom ROM are always available in various choices..
Yeah I know that...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:
Your experience
sure, which would last very long
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

That's a deal breaker for most consumers my self included...
If not because of money i should have bought xiomi poco f1.. That phone will go a very long way in ROM changing...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

sure, which would last very long
If anything happen I can still flash any time
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:

You also a fan of custom ROMs?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:

If not because of money i should have bought xiomi poco f1.. That phone will go a very long way in ROM changing...
The phone is nice too but I kinda prefer the umidigi Max cos of the water drop notch

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:
If anything happen I can still flash any time
I understand you but I'd pass....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I have started counting o, e be like say nah me go win this Umidigi A3 o.........
Hmmm i may not be an active member and for now i don't think i can be due to the fact that i'm phoneless..
But i'm honestly in need of an android and i'm really broke but sir i wouldn't mind any phone even if its a 512mb ram phone.
I just need it for my jumia runs that all Sir.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2018
Toluene15:

You also a fan of custom ROMs?
I like bricking phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

The phone is nice too but I kinda prefer the umidigi Max cos of the water drop notch
Poco beats them hands down
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by biggboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
How can you win your your gift? Please I need the umidigi a3.. my Leagoo M8 just crashed embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:
Poco beats them hands down
You may be right sha but I still prefer the max
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2018
biggboy:
How can you win your your gift? Please I need the umidigi a3.. my Leagoo M8 just crashed embarassed
How did it happen? I have been seeing lots of complaints about leagoo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:
I like bricking phone
Many times. soft bricks, bootloop, bug fixing I have used countless number of custom ROMs from lollipop to Nougat. Do you also dualboot ROM?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by biggboy(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

How did it happen? I have been seeing lots of complaints about leagoo
Abeg, lets not talk leagoo on Umidigi thread smiley.. the phone try sha..since 2017..I just need to flash stock ROM
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2018
All of you who are just complaining of crashed phones or not having phone at all..... that trick won't work here o....
If you don't have a phone or your phone crashed, then what do you use in typing here? Cus u can't tell me you are using your laptop or desktop to chat here. You people should stop that rough play here o..... That give away prize will not be based on pity o.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2018
There is no way an inactive member can win this give away prize. If that happens, then that will be injustice and this group will be on fire.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:
There is no way an inactive member can win this give away prize. If that happens, then that will be injustice and this group will be on fire.
with u on this one, for an outsider who is only here for the sweet giveaway to be awarded the prize will be just too unfair to the group loyalists, d active members cant all be given d gift YES, but it shuld definately not be an outsider.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

with u on this one, for an outsider who is only here for the sweet giveaway to be awarded the prize will be just too unfair to the group loyalists, d active members cant all be given d gift YES, but it shuld definately not be an outsider.
Yes o bro. I was shocked when I started seeing comments like 'I don't have a phone', 'my phone crashed' and bla bla bla cus of the giveaway gift. No way an outsider will claim this giveaway gift on this thread.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by biggboy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:
All of you who are just complaining of crashed phones or not having phone at all..... that trick won't work here o....
If you don't have a phone or your phone crashed, then what do you use in typing here? Cus u can't tell me you are using your laptop or desktop to chat here. You people should stop that rough play here o..... That give away prize will not be based on pity o.....
Bros calm down and Let OP decides whoever he wants to give it to. I am currently browsing from a PC...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

Yes o bro. I was shocked when I started seeing comments like 'I don't have a phone', 'my phone crashed' and bla bla bla cus of the giveaway gift. No way an outsider will claim this giveaway gift on this thread.
and suddenly the group shoot upto 103,in a little time..@least its a good thing for umidigi, hopefully we get to even surpass the naomi thread; LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.