Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1751989 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
biggboy:
Bros calm down and Let OP decides whoever he wants to give it to. I am currently browsing from a PC...
Okay sir. Noted!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
biggboy:
Bros calm down and Let OP decides whoever he wants to give it to. I am currently browsing from a PC...
buh sorry o, I tot the OP already made it clear,no outsiders are qualified?.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

and suddenly the group shoot upto 103,in a little time..@least its a good thing for umidigi, hopefully we get to even surpass the naomi thread; LOL
Lol... Oboy ehn that xiaomi thread no be here o.....
More contributions will come probably when people begin to lay hands on their long awaited umidigi A3, A3 pro etc.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

More contributions will come probably when people begin to lay hands on their long awaited umidigi A3, A3 pro etc.
theres a big room for improvement, especially their software ,and camera.after thats accomplished i will be left to wonder why people wont choose umidigi over xiaomi,especially with wide price margin between them and dia focus on aesthetics
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

theres a big room for improvement, especially their software ,and camera.after thats accomplished i will be left to wonder why people wont choose umidigi over xiaomi,especially with wide price margin between them and dia focus on aesthetics
Yea u are right. They really have to improve on their camera. Imagine, no umidigi device making wave now that has front camera flash light. What will it cost them to integrate a soft flash light on their front camera?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by biggboy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

buh sorry o, I tot the OP already made it clear,no outsiders are qualified?.
So whats your definition of an outsider?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
biggboy:
So whats your definition of an outsider?
non-active members i mean,mindyou, am not against u in anyway , i was only trying to subdue a pointless argument since the OP already listed d non-active members as unqualified.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

Yea u are right. They really have to improve on their camera. Imagine, no umidigi device making wave now that has front camera flash light. What will it cost them to integrate a soft flash light on their front camera?
yeah, that and a improved camera software, tho for me am okay with the sample photos by user reviews, buh if they decide to make an improvement(as people do complain) they will get more people on the band.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:
All of you who are just complaining of crashed phones or not having phone at all..... that trick won't work here o....
If you don't have a phone or your phone crashed, then what do you use in typing here? Cus u can't tell me you are using your laptop or desktop to chat here. You people should stop that rough play here o..... That give away prize will not be based on pity o.....
Bro relax na person go win am las las grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:

There are more users using xiaomi so it's normal...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Bro relax na person go win am las las grin
Na so jare
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
to those expecting their A3, is there anyway that we can get miui 10 ported to the A3?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mustiboy:
to those expecting their A3, is there anyway that we can get miui 10 ported to the A3?
Lol... Which one be miui 10 again! You guys won't just kill me here o....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mustiboy:
You guys' exploration is out of this world
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by biggboy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

non-active members i mean,mindyou, am not against u in anyway , i was only trying to subdue a pointless argument since the OP already listed d non-active members as unqualified.
Ok bro...what phone are you currently using?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
biggboy:
Ok bro...what phone are you currently using?
nokia x2-01, why?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:
There are more users using xiaomi so it's normal...
umidigi will have to start from somwhere too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jidibia:
Lol... Which one be miui 10 again! You guys won't just kill me here o....
Xiaomi's customized UI...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
A3 Pro
One Word- Beast!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holluikon(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Still available
Nearly used s7 edge(has airline crack at the back) plus Vr for sale at giveaway price

Contact me if interested 08160268268
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

Yeah, with time, they're currently building a strong customer base for themselves by delivering quality phones.
UMIDIGI knows exactly what Nigerian customers need: durable, functional, and affordable devices.
You can say the future is indeed bright for UMI products in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AJIBBS: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hmmm.....see Wetin giveaway don cause cheesy

There will be only one winner las las.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Playz:
Yeah, with time, they're currently building a strong customer base for themselves by delivering quality phones.
UMIDIGI knows exactly what Nigerian customers need: durable, functional, and affordable devices.
You can say the future is indeed bright for UMI products in Nigeria.
they have alotta tins to learn from xiaomi, like xiaomi knew what the indians want;a low,price,durable body, good software and support and host of other tins and took the bull by the horn.if umidigi can focus on nigeria like xiaomi did india, then they have a good potential of a succesful bussines in africa by using nigeria (most populated) has a hub.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
AJIBBS:
Hmmm.....see Wetin giveaway don cause cheesy

There will be only one winner las las.
a good strategy to move the ministry forward @least.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mustack:

If they fail to upgrade like tecno, custom ROMs are available for anytime.

Really? Can you please refer me to any site where I can find it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Bug update, yes..... OS upgrade? Show me a flying pig or pink elephant.......

grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

they have alotta tins to learn from xiaomi, like xiaomi knew what the indians want;a low,price,durable body, good software and support and host of other tins and took the bull by the horn.if umidigi can focus on nigeria like xiaomi did india, then they have a good potential of a succesful bussines in africa by using nigeria (most populated) has a hub.
I totally agree.
Not ruling out the fact that Xiaomi started before them though.
If you look at it, Xiaomi is a much more bigger company, not just known for phones but other wonderful products. Looking back, it didn't happen so fast, it also took time.
Xiaomi phones have good specs, no lies.
I mean they run on their own version of Android MIUI firmware that has very nice features, I know guys that love the phone for that, gionee also has that.
The key is that they distinguished themselves.
Let's hope Umidigi achieves that with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Playz:
I totally agree.
Not ruling out the fact that Xiaomi started before them though.
If you look at it, Xiaomi is a much more bigger company, not just known for phones but other wonderful products. Looking back, it didn't happen so fast, it also took time.
Xiaomi phones have good specs, no lies.
I mean they run on their own version of Android MIUI firmware that has very nice features, I know guys that love the phone for that, gionee also has that.
The key is that they distinguished themselves.
Let's hope Umidigi achieves that with Nigeria.
dat was why i mentioned they have to start from somewhere, we wont expect them to become apple/samsung overnight

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Toluene15:
I was an Infinix fan. Always going around advising friend & people around to go for Infinix device because they are budget friendly. I also owned an Infinix device(Hot 2 X510). Since I joined nairaland I have only been active on only one phone thread in particular which is the "Infinix hot 2 (x510) official thread" helping and assisting other users in troubleshooting problems and porting of custom ROM on their devices
I used this device for 4years+ without carrying out any form of repair on this phone with the warranty seal still intact.
Over the years I have been searching online for a device with good specs while coming at a budget friendly price. It was during my search I came across the "entry level beast" umidigi A3. Even though i was rich at the moment I just had to put my Hot 2 on sale gathered some money to make sure I get this beautiful device.
When I had doubts about umidigi products and was advised to cancel my order I didn't and still went through with the order.
I might be new to umidigi products and this thread but I am now a member of the umidigi family.
I hope I won't be denied eligibility for the coming giveaways.
Thanks

Nice, I was also asked to not order A3. I'm willing to give it a go. If you and Mustack are a fan of Umidigi, then I'll pitch my tent with you guys. I'll be ordering mine on 29th. No money now and I don't want to sell my present phone. I would have ordered mine today.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

dat was why i mentioned they have to start from somewhere, we wont expect them to become apple/samsung overnight
Wonderful points.
I laugh when I see guys order a budget device and still get angry when they don't have what they consider to be "required specs"
You upgrade your money or you lower your taste simple!
But so far, Umidigi has really proven to be trusted!
Been following since the release of the umi crystal.
Every device has been a hit, back to back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Playz:
Wonderful points.
I laugh when I see guys order a budget device and still get angry when they don't have what they consider to be "required specs"
You upgrade your money or you lower your taste simple!
But so far, Umidigi has really proven to be trusted!
Been following since the release of the umi crystal.
Every device has been a hit, back to back!
back then when i saw price of the A3 series,going like $75,$85,$100, i just said to mysef; the bloggers are @ it again,until umidigi made it oficial, i was like how exactly do they reduce their production cost or is it that they are running at lost? Especially with the way tecno and infinix have brainswashed nigerians to believing thats the lowest midrangers can get and setting it as a standard....u will be surprised how A3 has far better specs and a much lower price than the tecno spark2

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sgbate:

Until they can at least provide a major OS upgrade and support for old devices, it ain't gonna happen. Perhaps if they enter the India market where they are at least sure of custom ROM supports from the modders maybe just maybe, until then no chance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.