Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1709952 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
khalidx:
baba calm down na…..

Leave am make im dey disgrace himself for public with insulting words.With dis im don finish im market.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Stretchyy:
Wow, ddnt know u could actually chk number of orders a seller has received
Yes you can actually check it.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2019
amnwa:

I dare you to post our WhatsApp msg because I promise you. You will never go free because of this.

Is not everyone you can try nonsense with and get away with it.
Go and Mark this day in your calendar

Toothless bull dog on NL
carry go.
Lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2019
gbadexlite:

Please o, take am easy o. Some customers could be like that due to past experience

He is just a kid growing up.
Just see his approach.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

How him take bring you down? Do you know what he has experienced? Why are you taking this issue so personal? A business man should not sound this way. If he called you scammer and you are not, then move on with your business. A lot of us here would like to patronise you but your action is not saying good about you. Show us proof of your data sales and how genuine it is then we can deal. Seriously, if really you are here to do business you shouldn't be threatening someone like that.

He lost it big time.
Gross immaturity is violating his innocence.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2019
dollarnaira:

Now u called God wit ur comments.
Using derogatory words in public.
Who will God punish?
Lol
U b pikin jor.
Ok
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2019
dollarnaira:

He lost it big time.
Gross immaturity is violating his innocence.

If that's how matured Ppl do with the way you act. I rather remain a child. I won't talk more. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2019
dollarnaira:

Toothless bull dog on NL
carry go.
Lol
Lol..... Abeg make una no make me laff this morning abeg. When umidigi go release update for A5 pro to have noise cancellation abeg?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2019
You should not have called him a scammer on a public forum when you know he isn't.

Those saying he should calm down and that that's not how business is done, Let someone call you a scammer for just no reason on a public forum and you will see how painful it is.

Peace.

6 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

How him take bring you down? Do you know what he has experienced? Why are you taking this issue so personal? A business man should not sound this way. If he called you scammer and you are not, then move on with your business. A lot of us here would like to patronise you but your action is not saying good about you. Show us proof of your data sales and how genuine it is then we can deal. Seriously, if really you are here to do business you shouldn't be threatening someone like that.

I didn't beg anyone to buy. I posted it here cos I wanted people to benefit knowing how much data costs . You are not doing me a favor buying it it's already over cheap. It's you gaining

After all it's umidigi family.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019
amnwa:

If that's how matured Ppl do with the way you act. I rather remain a child. I won't talk more. Time will tell
U want go babalawo house abi u want carry boys go shoot am for house? Abeg na data we want. Come sell data give us if you genuine.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
amnwa:

I didn't beg anyone to buy. I posted it here cos I wanted people to benefit knowing how much data costs . You are not doing me a favor buying it it's already over cheap. It's you gaining

After all it's umidigi family.

I am sure you are not here to sell data. If you were here to sell data you should be begging for our patronage.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

U want go babalawo house abi u want carry boys go shoot am for house? Abeg na data we want. Come sell data give us if you genuine.

He asked for Data. Told him payment before. He said no. Data first. Told him okay he shouldn't worry. He talked more. Had to send him proofs and still told him to go check me on Facebook and stuffs.

If he is not satisfied. He shouldn't worry. How can be come here to be saying nonsense?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

I am sure you are not here to sell data. If you were here to sell data you should be begging for our patronage.

I can't be begging for patronage oga. Am known in two Universities plus a host of people I supply to when I get these awoof deals.

I jus wanted people to benefit cos am using the a3 pro. It's good to also showlove here.

Even the data has finished and people calling.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2019
acedsportsng:
You should not have called him a scammer on a public forum when you know he isn't.

Those saying he should calm down and that that's not how business is done, Let someone call you a scammer for just no reason on a public forum and you will see how painful it is.

Peace.
If you call me a scammer and I am not, I will try to show you proof that I am not a scammer by showing you proof of who has patronised me. After all, they are a lot of scammers here on nairaland and we have been duped several times so we have the rights to verify and investigate business people here before patronising them.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2019
To amnwa

See enh if i tell u scammers that had promised heaven n earth to get 1k enh...u go surprise.Your instant approach to me was super scarmmer's method.

I once got a data from a guy dat i v not seen b4,but his level of trust is great to d extent dat i help im resell his data.

U fear to lose data but accused me of same fear with my money.

Me I no hard on ppu ooo but as for this u got it all wrong.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2019
amnwa:

I can't be begging for patronage oga. Am known in two Universities plus a host of people I supply to when I get these awoof deals.

I jus wanted people to benefit cos am using the a3 pro. It's good to also showlove here.

Tor, no vex u here. All we are demanding is proof. I hope you understand me. Them Don too dupe me for this life so I have to be sure of who I am dealing with.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

Na wa for you o.

Why should he beg for your patronage na? Whether you buy or not, life moves on.

Una no dey reason sometimes.

5 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2019
dollarnaira:
To amnwa

See enh if i tell u scammers that had promised heaven n earth to get 1k enh...u go surprise.Your instant approach to me was super scarmmer's method.

I once got a data from a guy dat i v not seen b4,but his level of trust is great to d extent dat i help im resell his data.

That one no be lie. Sometimes na call dem dey call u and when you catch them na insults dem go take baptise you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2019
This is my balance in my two sims owing am used to alot of data so I jus do the ones I can finish.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2019
acedsportsng:

Na wa for you o.

Why should he beg for your patronage na? Whether you buy or not, life moves on.

Una no dey reason sometimes.
See this one, na u come dey reason abi? If you dey sell products wey genuine, you no go beg your customers to come buy? For your mind now, you get sense abi?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2019
dollarnaira:
To amnwa

No it was wrong to come here and tag me a scammer. I sent you proof. Sent you my Facebook name.

I told you if you are not confident of it. Save your money. There is no problem

I never ever begged you. It was you who still contacted me first.

How did I scam. You oga?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

If you call me a scammer and I am not, I will try to show you proof that I am not a scammer by showing you proof of who has patronised me. After all, they are a lot of scammers here on nairaland and we have been duped several times so we have the rights to verify and investigate business people here before patronising them.

That you have the right for proof does not mean you have the right to call someone a scammer if he doesn't show you proof, especially on a public forum. You know NL doesn't take scammers lightly and yet you just open your mouth and call someone a scammer just like that.

Someone did that to me once and he deleted his post and apologized immediately.

6 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2019
amnwa:

no vex bros…
Hope � the deal will still be available by next month??
And please how many months will the data last
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

See this one, na u come dey reason abi? If you dey sell products wey genuine, you no go beg your customers to come buy? For your mind now, you get sense abi?

Beg wetin? You are obviously not a business man

If you don't buy, others will.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

Did you ask him and he said I didn't send him Proofs and even told Him to check me on Facebook and ifnot satisfied he should keep his money
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2019
acedsportsng:

That you have the right for proof does not mean you have the right to call someone a scammer if he doesn't show you proof, especially on a public forum. You know NL doesn't take scammers lightly and yet you just open your mouth and call someone a scammer just like that.

Someone did that to me once and he deleted his post and apologized immediately.

Where did you see my post calling him scammer? Anyways, buy and get back to us.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

Where did you see my post calling him scammer? Anyways, buy and get back to us.

Not you. The guy you are defending.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2019
@Lexusgs430

This guy @dollarnaira has to show proof of how I scammed. Else I demand a full apology.

I didn't do anyone any bad thing to bring a good sub to the family. I bought phone here. I posted it here. Even when I had issues. Stil posted it here.

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2019
amnwa:

Did you ask him and he said I didn't send him. Proofs and even told. Him to check me on Facebook and ifnot satisfied he should keep his money
When the data is available, drop you advert again make I buy but if I pay and my data no come then ....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2019
acedsportsng:

Peace.

The only sensible response so far. I wonder why others are saying he shouldn't be angry for such allegation. You called someone a scammer and you wanted him to keep mute?

7 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2019
amnwa:
@Lexusgs430

This guy @dollarnaira has to show proof of how I scammed. Else I demand a full apology.

I didn't do anyone any bad thing to bring a good sub to the family. I bought phone here. I posted it here. Even when I had issues. Stil posted it here.
But I heard you were badmouthing unidigi sometimes ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.