Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1713965 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, what could I have done better ? We are all adults and this is an open forum.......

Okay then.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isaacosas01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
isaacosas01:
I want to order another A5 pro today, who has idea of how long it would take to get to Nigeria, I can't wait for two months oo. The A3 pro I ordered this month came in less than 3weeks. Can I get it that fast(3 weeks).

Cc Lexusgs430
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
isaacosas01:

Cc Lexusgs430

DHL...... (but be prepared for duty charges).........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
isaacosas01:

Cc Lexusgs430

Umidigi A3 Pro, is already in the shelf, wrapped with bread nylon.......

Umidigi A5 Pro, the flour would have to be bought to order.... Before baking commences...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
CarlyX8:

But guy you fresh oh! Data reselling is it that lucrative? I dey find hustle wey go pay Wella?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by steviano(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
adekal001:

Share his link pls... 2.54 dollars is nothing compared to the waiting like forever

I ordered using the app so I don't think I can copy the link... The name of the store is GoTop store

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by busuyi44: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
steviano:

I ordered using the app so I don't think I can copy the link... The name of the store is GoTop store
NGN 35,412.74 51%OFF | Global Version UMIDIGI A5 PRO Android 9.0 Octa Core Mobile Phone 6.3' FHD+ 16MP Triple Camera 4150mAh 4GB RAM 32G ROM Smartphone
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c4pSLh1I
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
acedsportsng:
You should not have called him a scammer on a public forum when you know he isn't.

Those saying he should calm down and that that's not how business is done, Let someone call you a scammer for just no reason on a public forum and you will see how painful it is.

Peace.

And what happened to the famous saying "ignorance is bliss" . Read and trowa eye doesn't hurt anyone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
A lovely picture i saw online..... Would make a fabulous wallpaper image (I think)........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Stretchyy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Choi, it's tht bad? U still experiencing those issues, I hope an update will resolve all these, me am still here waiting jejely, counting days sad
ityP:

I dey o... As Umidigi do me strong thing, I go low key

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

No nah!!! You have the right to table your complain here bros. Me still complaining about my call earpiece speaker not been so loud. As I type I can't pick calls while on bike or in a noisy environment.

I think this is true of my phone too, it's okay in a quiet place, but bad outdoors, lexusgs430 pls do the needful undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
saint2ace:

I think this is true of my phone too, it's okay in a quiet place, but bad outdoors, lexusgs430 pls do the needful undecided

The person that chanced my A5 also said the same, but the volume was on lowest, after increasing volume....... No more issues........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The person that chanced my A5 also said the same, but the volume was on lowest, after increasing volume....... No more issues........

Bros I no be newbie for phone matter haba!!! So I know what am saying embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olarwarleh(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
� Download Google Camera App 5.1.018 for UMIDIGI A5 Pro: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HeYs1PeT--IoO3nZBTUtvX_-0xnVJ5eP/view?usp=drive_open

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
sulasa07:

Boss, how far with your A5 pro? Shey you don go collect am? Cuz the last time I checked, 17track says your phone don dey your local post office for ABKT grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
saint2ace:

Bros I no be newbie for phone matter haba!!! So I know what am saying embarassed

I was just stating my experience........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
saint2ace:

Is this issue on both devices?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Is this issue on both devices?

Yep
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
saint2ace:

Yep

Would fire them an email.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
saint2ace:

That's the only issue I am facing about the phone now.
Oga Lexus please do sumting. It's cus of you we all gathered here. Please you have a big role to play here.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jidibia:

That's the only issue I am facing about the phone now.
Oga Lexus please do sumting. It's cus of you we all gather here. Please you have a big role to play here.

I have sent an email out........

Remember, I have no role here.......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I have sent an email out........

Remember, I have no role here.......... wink
Lol.... Thanks for your great work. If not for the role you have here, we all would have scattered o.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
pauladonis:

Boss, how far with your A5 pro? Shey you don go collect am? Cuz the last time I checked, 17track says your phone don dey your local post office for ABKT grin grin grin
@ Paula,you wan help me retrieve am.Shey na Abk you dey
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
I think the issue of this speaker � is a tricky one.
I noticed that the speaker � was not properly placed at the center . mine is at the left (Inside the speaker � area) ever since I noticed i usually tilt the phone to the left cool during calls. Secondly the speaker � volume is usually at the minimum level during calls. You need to constantly remember to increase the Volume during call �. Umidigi needs to fix that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
You're guys…… are still haggling over this matter
You guys will keep quiet when a well cook ban land on your head
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
sulasa07:

@ Paula,you wan help me retrieve am.Shey na Abk you dey

Rara o, na Ib I dey. I just dey track am join my own ni. Mine should arrive next week too. grin grin

And it's Paul wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
khalidx:
I think the issue of this speaker � is a tricky one.
I noticed that the speaker � was not properly placed at the center . mine is at the left (Inside the speaker � area) ever since I noticed i usually tilt the phone to the left cool during calls. Secondly the speaker � volume is usually at the minimum level during calls. You need to constantly remember to increase the Volume during call �. Umidigi needs to fix that

U got it right.
This was d trick my ear was playing on me sometimes ago thinking my left ear dey hear double.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
A lovely picture i saw online..... Would make a fabulous wallpaper image (I think)........

Pls bro can i get a direct link to dis beauty?
I need d full pixel as NL don decrease am
Pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
dollarnaira:

Pls bro can i get a direct link to dis beauty?
I need d full pixel as NL don decrease am
Pls

Got it off reddit......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by billiondd: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
After all said and done, I have come to the conclusion that the A5 Pro didn't live up to expectation; way too many issues even right out of the box... Thank God I followed my instincts by not purchasing it then, maybe by now, I for don flush my own for toilet! I'll just wait and see if the forth-coming UMIDIGI X go better.

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
dollarnaira:

U ARE A SCAMMER U ARE A SCAMMER YOU ARE A BIG SCAMMER YOU ARE A BIGGER SCAMMER YOU ARE THE BIGGEST!!!

NOW DO U WORSE!!! YOUR SOURCE OF DATA IS NOT GENUINE
I REPEAT DO YOUR WORSE!!!
YOU ARE A SCAMNER times 1000000000..
You act like a woman, Haba!

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
billiondd:
After all said and done, I have come to the conclusion that the A5 Pro didn't live up to expectation; way too many issues even right out of the box... Thank God I followed my instincts by not purchasing it then, maybe by now, I for don flush my own for toilet! I'll just wait and see if the forth-coming UMIDIGI X go better.

Your opinion was not necessary...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.