Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716773 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jidibia:

E dey the setting ni? I have not used my A5 pro for calls after the update sha. And it's late for me to call and confirm now. Will do that 2moro. Have you tested your your own after the update? My battery has really improved and the front camera improved a little bit as well.

U know i didn't really v issues with mine it was as if umi baked mine specially.Though i v made calls but didn't really pay attention.Was only wondering weda a setting is needed to click audio calls to hd voice ni
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
dollarnaira:

U know i didn't really v issues with mine it was as if umi baked mine specially.Though i v made calls but didn't really pay attention.Was only wondering weda a setting is needed to click audio calls to hd voice ni
No setting o.
Lol.... Our own will be re-baked via OTA updates.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Airtel vs Mtn calk centre
Abi e go affect real voice?

The airtel dey crisp dan d mtn

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Omenaukor(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Just flashed my umidigi A3 pro because it has been restarting by itself for long,now the front camera isn't working again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Omenaukor:
Just flashed my umidigi A3 pro because it has been restarting by itself for long,now the front camera isn't working again

Watin u take flash am.. engineering guy or spft
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Omenaukor:

After rẹflashing, is it still restarting?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by coolestdude01(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2019
coolestdude01:
Biko, when did u order urs? the 2 pieces of A5 pro that I ordered from the Umidigi official store that has over 30k orders on the 22nd July (over 2 weeks) are yet to be shipped let alone get to Nigeria. This wait pass pregnancy own o. lol
They've finally shipped my order o. I had to para for them via messages last night and they shipped this morning. I hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to arrive grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2019
coolestdude01:
They've finally shipped my order o. I had to para for them via messages last night and they shipped this morning. I hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to arrive grin
Mine was ordered via noobody on the 19th on the same store. Let me check too...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2019
coolestdude01:

Congrats bro... Expect it in 16 days.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emtel4sure: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Manbryto:
My new 4g Glo line has refused to give me 4g network. Called customer care, the agent seem clueless kept asking me to hold, please hold please hold. Till today no 4g yet. Inserted my brother's 4g SIM, 4g network showed up. Inserted mine own no 4g. Who did I offend? Someone help me biko
Go to glo office and request for sim change. To upgrade to 4g sim. It will be done instantly. I did same. Don't waste your time with customer care calls.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2019
dollarnaira:
Airtel vs Mtn calk centre
Abi e go affect real voice?

The airtel dey crisp dan d mtn

How do one activate this 'HD' volume?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Umidigi A3 Pro August OTA updates i hope it solves the charging bug

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2019
coolestdude01:
If takes two weeks you should be over the moon nah. Two weeks is okay nah bros.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Slimszy:

How do one activate this 'HD' volume?
You need not to activate, It's auto I think. I made a call this morning and I saw the HD sign on my screen during the and the conversation was so wow....
So loud and clear, I am so glad owning this phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2019
I guess the EU version is better than the other version. I haven't seen an update yet but am enjoying every bit of this phone. EU update will be available as from 9th of August
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Jidibia:

You need not to active, It's auto I think. I made a call this morning and I saw the HD sign on my screen during the and the conversation was so wow....

From your mouth...... Choi..... Diaris God O...... At least you are decent enough to openly counter your previous position...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
SOT

was on 4G throughout
Listening to music
Back light was on 57%
Recorded 30min video

Is it okay?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
michealdeco:
So after the update of a5 pro I noticed few changes

1. The volume can be adjusted when you hold down the rocker unlike before you have to press it repeatedly to adjust the volume

2. You can now answer call on HD which means more clearer and louder audio call
Still observing
cell broadcast added for emergency service alert

Though am not sure if it's useful in this Nigeria

Nigeria as a country is a.... angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2019
Jidibia:

You need not to active, It's auto I think. I made a call this morning and I saw the HD sign on my screen during the and the conversation was so wow....

Oga Saint2ace...... Awaiting your update o......

Just remember.... I have no role here......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Obatise:
I guess the EU version is better than the other version. I haven't seen an update yet but am enjoying every bit of this phone. EU update will be available as from 9th of August

Umidigi cannot mess about with European stock....... grin cheesy wink tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Naijaarchive(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Camera interface change after updating Umidigi A3 Pro

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2019
The new update on the A5 pro have fixed the Yellow colour saturation on the camera cool cool cool cool
A5 pro is good to go now…. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Playz:
Cc: Noobody, Thanks Again.
No User Review yet, been busy.

Thanks for the amazing feedback boss,it was a great pleasure to serve,all thanks to God for the successful deal,

Cheers smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Manbryto:
A5 pro courtesy of Mr Noobody entered my hands today, beautiful as advertised. Presale ordered. Worth the hype. Glo 4g SIM I bought today seem not to be showing 4G. Please how do i activate 4g network

All thanks to God for the succesful deal,
Thanks for the continued trust,
Its always a great pleasure to deliver smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2019
holarmy10:
Finally my a5 pro is here courtesy of Mr Noobody wink wink

The phone is too beautiful, there's no way I'm telling people this beauty cost just 36k..

Everybody was just staring at it grin grin

Please, suggest a good launcher for me... and the double tap to wake up gesture is not there.

Great feedback boss,
Thanks for the trust,
It was a great pleasure doin biz with u sir
Cheers smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2019
droo12:
Finally my A5 Pro phone has landed, so beautiful, everything is working perfectly well..... Thanks to Mr Noobody for Helping me Out

Umipepper them,non stop grin

All thanks to God for the succesful deal

Cheers smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2019
If any bugs are experienced, kindly post details..... A further list would be compiled and sent over for OTA fixes.....

Pls remember....... I have no role here.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2019
khalidx:
The new update on the A5 pro have fixed the Yellow colour saturation on the camera cool cool cool cool
A5 pro is good to go now…. grin grin

No be you dey rack say you wan cancel all your orders....... Umipeppering is on a match..... No stopping us now..... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2019
noobody:

Thanks for the amazing feedback boss,it was a great pleasure to serve,all thanks to God for the successful deal,

Cheers smiley

Oga Noobody, although I have no role here.... You suppose drop hot àkàrà for boiz/ladies....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Maisamari1994: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2019
worriedguy:
Umidigi A3 pro for sale.

Price 29k. Slightly negotiable
Current location.. ebonyi state

Send me a pm if interested.

Am selling because I need cash
...i would have love to buy,but you are very far...I'm in Kaduna ..though i prefer redmi phone,i may give it a try
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga Noobody, although I have no role here.... You suppose drop hot àkàrà for boiz/ladies....... grin

I don dey drop am since oo,akara and pap sef,

U never collect ur own grin

Oya come ASO ROCK
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2019
noobody:

I don dey drop am since oo,akara and pap sef,

U never collect ur own grin

Oya come ASO ROCK

Be like Oga matoseyems, don collect all dey use them feed hin chickens........ grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.