Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1715740 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

They must be approaching limited stock on Gold now...
Limited kini? Umidigi better restock o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Jidibia:

Lol..... So what will happen to me that have been promoting Umidigi online and offline without knowing a day of reward shall come? If the giver is not biased then I deserve it than anyone on this forum.
Me that I've been selling umidigi nkosad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2018
henry007:

Wait is the Gold better looking to you black phone lovers too? shocked

Here, I thought you people loved black so much grin
But the Gold looks more sexycheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Gold is the new Black.......
Epp me tell him o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Jidibia:

Lol.... But this is not pure black but its a dull colour anyways. Its purple and pink colour phones I don't like....
I personally love red Or blue.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:
@Lexusgs430 is there a promised updated for the Umidigi A3 to Android 9.0?

Hope Umidigi is not like Tecno that don't bother to update their devices? I hope to get mine on 29th. Hope the price won't shoot up by then.
There's a possibility sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Jidibia:

He wouldn't just give it someone who doesn't have an android phone but rather he should give it to the number one promoter of umidigi phones on this forum. In fact, who ever has not contributed to the growth and development of this umidigi thread shouldn't think of winning the prize. You can have 10 android smart phones and still win this.
And u can have none and still win an umidigi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi would normally send updates to quash bugs.... But OS version upgrade, is not normally their forte, unless it's specified.

Umidigi S3 Pro, would launch with Android pie......
Wow Android pie!!! Can't wait to see the specs.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Jidibia:

There might be update to fix some bugs.... but upgrading to android 9.0 might not be possible. Such upgrade should be for their flagship phones like umidigi one, one pro, one max, z2, Z2 pro and the F-series yet to be released. A3 is just a low budget phone at the rate of 25k so bug fixing update should be expected and not upgrading to android 9.0.
You're right though.
Umidigi is really trying even the Nokia 2 with stock android is still on Nougat
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

so u also suggest oga lexus read through the thread and see 4 himself doz who've been active and craving Umidigi?
I may not be too active but i'm really craving for that Umidigi A3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi One MAX........ Possibly the last device to wrap up 2018.....
That coloir Gradient thoughshocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I would not be an INEC, APC or PDP....... I already bought 2 Umidigi A3 devices (gifts for family, friends and loved ones outside this online forum).

The promised Umidigi A3 device, would go to a someone from this thread.

A clue to win....... You must have been active on this thread, pre giveaway announcement..........
That means i qualify right?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Well @Henry007 said he got a bug update fix on his A3. I'll keep my options open for now.
Yh umidigi would at Least release frequent bug update on this device
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

u make good sense jare,......well, whoever emerges d winner shud dash me dia old android ,i want to do whatsapp too
Me too o Abeg my customers dey wait.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I have started counting o, e be like say nah me go win this Umidigi A3 o.........
U ke wen i still dey here.
Abi u want to give urself giftcheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2018
Mustack:

If they fail to upgrade like tecno, custom ROMs are available for anytime.
Dude trust me u don't need custom rom with umidigi.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

and that wont be a potential brickland?
instead of bricking the umidigi he should kukuma dash me nahcheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Jidibia:

Aya..... Then its better to stick with the follow come version o... unless the company releases an update for such upgrade.
I'm telling you.B4 he end up with a bricked device.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Mustack:

That's for you.. That's why I will not buy infinix or tecno.. Most of these phone have better specs and budget price compare to them... But the only disadvantage is parts if damaged.
I swear those shecno and shitfinix are just decieving Nigerians tenk God for umidigismiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:42am On Nov 27, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:

The phone is nice too but I kinda prefer the umidigi Max cos of the water drop notch
Yh the style of the notch really looks amazing and even better a
than a 400k+ Iphone xs max
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2018
Umidigi s2 lite is a terribly manufactured phones. I'm in sifia pain right now and I'm serious about it. Firstly, the phone came with a custom rom which shouldn't be. Secondly, I can't even get Ota updates. Thirdly the phone won't charge to 100% after many attempts. It now stops at 90%. It have a slow charging capability. The seller duped me. How could a brand new phone come with a custom rom and I think it's a bug from the rom that makes the phone to stop at 90% at every charge. Does anyone know what I can do please. I already open dispute on aliexpress for partial refund.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:59am On Nov 27, 2018
biggboy:
Bros calm down and Let OP decides whoever he wants to give it to. I am currently browsing from a PC...
I'm currently using someone's phone too.
And if he doesnt believe i made a thread on how i was robbed about a week b4 the giveaway.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Mrblaster:
Umidigi s2 lite is a terribly manufactured phones. I'm in sifia pain right now and I'm serious about it. Firstly, the phone came with a custom rom which shouldn't be. Secondly, I can't even get Ota updates. Thirdly the phone won't charge to 100% after many attempts. It now stops at 90%. It have a slow charging capability. The seller duped me. How could a brand new phone come with a custom rom and I think it's a bug from the rom that makes the phone to stop at 90% at every charge. Does anyone know what I can do please. I already open dispute on aliexpress for partial refund.
Bro u need a full refund make sure you open a dispute.
Lexusgs430 your attention is needed please.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

and suddenly the group shoot upto 103,in a little time..@least its a good thing for umidigi, hopefully we get to even surpass the naomi thread; LOL
Yes o.
I'm even hoping to help market umidigi if Lexusgs430 would pay me salarycheesycheesycheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 2:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Mizik:
But the Gold looks more sexycheesy

Fact!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Mizik:
Dude trust me u don't need custom rom with umidigi.
Why
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Mizik:
I'm telling you.B4 he end up with a bricked device.
Than what's the work of spflash tool and twrp?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:05am On Nov 27, 2018
Mizik:
I swear those shecno and shitfinix are just decieving Nigerians tenk God for umidigismiley
Ever since I jasi 4 years ago, I don't waste my money again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Mrblaster:
New Phone can never come with custom ROM
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Mrblaster:

Umidigi S2 Lite, should not ship with a custom rom. Have you to reset the phone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Mustack:

New Phone can never come with custom ROM
I was so surprised too. It's so pathetic
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi S2 Lite, should not ship with a custom rom. Have you to reset the phone?
I've not reset the phone. It's very painful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.