Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716262 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yungmayor02(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mrblaster:
you're a God sent. I will gladly follow your advise. Can I have your whatsapp number please. You've tried for me bro

Sure.
ZERO-8-ZERO-5-TWO-5-SIX-0-FOUR-6-FOUR
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by absodiq(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

i guess this would be for gamers, like if you need more ram and battery.and maybe a better resolution since already it obvious it will share same design pattern with the one max, so thoz are likely the main updates they can make to one max.

it may be so.....but come to think of it does Umidigi release upgrade for their phones aside the ota updates
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
absodiq:

it may be so.....but come to think of it does Umidigi release upgrade for their phones aside the ota updates
well. Bug update? YES, i cant say for software update... Buh i guess dats one of the comprises they had to make due to the low price range
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Playz:
Yeah, with time, they're currently building a strong customer base for themselves by delivering quality phones.
UMIDIGI knows exactly what Nigerian customers need: durable, functional, and affordable devices.
You can say the future is indeed bright for UMI products in Nigeria.
Yh but they also need to build service centers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Really? Can you please refer me to any site where I can find it?
Bro i won't advise you to flash any custom rom on your phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Nice, I was also asked to not order A3. I'm willing to give it a go. If you and Mustack are a fan of Umidigi, then I'll pitch my tent with you guys. I'll be ordering mine on 29th. No money now and I don't want to sell my present phone. I would have ordered mine today.
Better order for it on jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Playz:
Wonderful points.
I laugh when I see guys order a budget device and still get angry when they don't have what they consider to be "required specs"
You upgrade your money or you lower your taste simple!
But so far, Umidigi has really proven to be trusted!
Been following since the release of the umi crystal.
Every device has been a hit, back to back!
Someone here was even asking for usb type c,fast charge on a 30k phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

back then when i saw price of the A3 series,going like $75,$85,$100, i just said to mysef; the bloggers are @ it again,until umidigi made it oficial, i was like how exactly do they reduce their production cost or is it that they are running at lost? Especially with the way tecno and infinix have brainswashed nigerians to believing thats the lowest midrangers can get and setting it as a standard....u will be surprised how A3 has far better specs and a much lower price than the tecno spark2
Yh Tecno and infinix have really brainwashed Nigerians.If not for xiaomi Umidigi and co we won't be able to do anything than to accept thier overhyped and overpriced trash
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Playz:
Top notch devices, amazing prices. What more can I ask for?
Umidigi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Is this a joke? We prefer stock android.......
Stock android not all those heavily customised roms
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

correction; what more could we ask for....when u compare even xiaomi's already cheap redmi note6 pro with A3 max of around the same price range u get to realise theres a good margin between the 2,(in my opinion A3max been a better device overall) cos people look mediateks wit one eye, umidigi devices are really a steal for their prices.
You are right.
Even i prefer the A3 to Redmi 6A
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:

oya let the umidigi general overseer,pastor.Lexus anoint me with oil and make me a UMI evangelist north(arewa) branch. LMAO.. Who said there wasnt? Its officially on their page umidigi.com
Lol Me sef i wan be the ambassador of the south branch abi oga Lexusgs430 how you see amcheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:
this beast and beauty u mean? Will be launched on november 28 umidigi.com for more info and giveaway
Bro thats tomorrow sef
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
fibonacci2526:

That's umidigi one max na. It's even sold already on alixpress for $199. Was wondering how they could achieve this price point but saw that the display is just 720p, well for the price one can't complain so much since it's 4/128
even with the HD+ display this phone is a complete package.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Not at all. I've got the Hot 6 Pro
You could havre gotten the A3 Max instead
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Optionally:
Stock android is too dull
Wrong Stock android is the best.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mustack:

I have to pull out that xiaomi tread.. Its a crazy tread
Hahaha At least you are enjoying the Umidigismiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mustack:

We die there.. You don't know how sweet it is porting from one ROM to another
But do you know how bitter it is when you end up with a Hard bricked phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sgbate:
why did u have to pull out sorry?
Abi why did he pull out?cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mustack:

On point.. Nigeria is another big market place.. If they get it right from the bottom, they'll take over from tecno n infinix
Yes they only need to really market their products
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Received an update from Aliexpress now. Indeed, my space gray Umidigi A3 has arrived.........
Give us your review please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mrblaster:
thanks bro but have you done something like this before and it correct the battery. Thanks for helping me though
It might just be a software ish.My previous phone always skips any percentage that ends with 5 that is 15,25,55 and so on
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:
I'm on the pure android bandwagon...
Team stock android.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
adefemi007:

Should I chill till it reaches jumia or I should order directly from AE. And I'm in akure tho
Bro chill for jumia o.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jidibia:

Better order no o.... Cus its cheaper at 32k on AE. If it hits Jumia, I am not sure u will get it at that rate o....
It would be almost the same price bro.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Exceptionalkeil:
So today I joined the Umidigi family. I hope to enjoy every bit of my Umidigi one pro while spreading the gospel of Umidigi. I can't wait to get my friends on board here as they are all excited to see my Umidigi one pro.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread..y'all are awesome.I am sure this is the end of the road for Infinix and techno for me as wify is already requesting that I get her one too.
Share a review please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mizik:
Give us your review please

Not yet delivered, possibly 2moro.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Playz:
One Max
Chai see as phone fine grin
The love I have for the Twilight color of Umidigi devices was made in the heavens!
Damb Mehn the phone is too beautiful like serioulsly its making me to fall in love with Notches.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Not yet delivered, possibly 2moro.........
But please next time you can order for it on jumia to avoid custom issues.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mizik:
But please next time you can order for it on jumia to avoid custom issues.

If only.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jidibia:
When I was using my A1 pro, people were crazy about the phone. By the time they see me with the A3 pro, them go kukuma kill me be that. Lol....
Hahaha They never see anything
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If only.......
If only..... I could be helping you with your jumia orders.Discounts, Quicker returns and refunds and morecheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.