Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1720337 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by paulphilip1980: 12:39am On Aug 16, 2019
so any news on the UMI X supposed pice
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2019
paulphilip1980:
is it not 97k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2019
"Hi. We suggest monitor the tracking status via our website at https://www.singpost.com/track-items. Once the item has been despatched overseas, the delivery will take 8-14 working days (excluding weekends, public holidays and customs clearance). Thanks."

For those being curious why they are yet to get their items, that's what singpost sent to me via Facebook.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2019
This room is getting too cool.
It will be hot and alive whem umi x would b out on 26th.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ceebeth7(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2019
Please house I have been having this issue with aliexpress, this is my first time of ordering a product from aliexpress. The seller is saying that I asked for a refund, that I should exercise patient , that it may take time for my refund to arrive, I have been confused, I told him that I have never made any refund. Please I don't understand all this, I have the screenshot of the conversation here.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ceebeth7(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Continue

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2019
ceebeth7:
Continue
It might be that he's having issues sending items to Nigeria at the moment as most of us still waiting to get our items after months of ordering. Seriously, I believe umidigi couldn't handle the influx of demands coming to a5 pro. Perhaps, the phone are still being produced as we speak. Relax, your refund will come and when it does, try buying again but before then chat the seller before paying.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emtel4sure: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2019
ceebeth7:
Please house I have been having this issue with aliexpress, this is my first time of ordering a product from aliexpress. The seller is saying that I asked for a refund, that I should exercise patient , that it may take time for my refund to arrive, I have been confused, I told him that I have never made any refund. Please I don't understand all this, I have the screenshot of the conversation here.
Your order has been cancelled and refund made already... It usually takes 3-20 working days to receive it in your bank.
You have to be patient man.
You can't do nothing.
Make a fresh order after you get your funds.
If you have money you can do that now to avoid delay while waiting for your money to reflect in your account.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ceebeth7(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2019
How can I know the seller before payment?

Gazzy88:
It might be that he's having issues sending items to Nigeria at the moment as most of us still waiting to get our items after months of ordering. Seriously, I believe umidigi couldn't handle the influx of demands coming to a5 pro. Perhaps, the phone are still being produced as we speak. Relax, your refund will come and when it does, try buying again but before then chat the seller before paying.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AutoPhone: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Mustack:
Any available a5 pro at 38k cash n carry?
Cc lexusgs430 mizik khalidx

Come buy my own? 1 month with very light usuage1!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Vibranium: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
I want to place an order for A5 pro. Which site do u suggest I use grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
I need number of any staff in Dugbe post office. Anyone here who have could help drop it. Especially the man call Evangelist, I want to confirm the arrival of a package
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning house....please, who has been able to resolve the issue with the recent glo 4g Sims not able to browse on 4g except 3g. In A5 pro ( even with band 28 present)...l have called glo customer service they seem not to have a solution...please house l need your help urgently.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2019
cosaret51:
Good morning house....please, who has been able to resolve the issue with the recent glo 4g Sims not able to browse on 4g except 3g. In A5 pro ( even with band 28 present)...l have called glo customer service they seem not to have a solution...please house l need your help urgently.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2019
cosaret51:
Nah from glo dat problem dey, get the 4g sim enabled at their office
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sodiquisty(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Pls umi A5 pro users..how is the gaming on it,especially pubg.before I get one
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
sodiquisty:
A5 Pro plays most games but I'm not sure of pubg. What's so special in gaming sef? Are they paying you guys? Umidigi a5 pro is a nice phone for that price with browsing call, texting and snapping should be okay for.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Those wondering what the wireless emergency alert update is.......

Sample below............

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
cosaret51:

Loads of users here are using the Umidigi A5 Pro, on Glo's network (band 28)..........

The issue is either your sim or Glo not enabling your 4G service............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Gazzy88:
A5 Pro plays most games but I'm not sure of pubg. What's so special in gaming sef? Are they paying you guys? Umidigi a5 pro is a nice phone for that price with browsing call, texting and snapping should be okay for.

One 13 year old wọn about $1 Million, playing Pubg....... So money is won for pubg addicts.............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
sodiquisty:
it can play other games but not PUBG

I mean yes it can play PUBG very well but it gets Soo hot you won't be able to hold the phone again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Gazzy88:
it's called passion

Don't ask what's so special in it, it gives joy

Try it out
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Enjoying this track by Terry.........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
paulphilip1980:
Lol... The last time I checked it was still 90k. I just jump am pass..... Who them want kill?
Maybe na dem oga Lexus, saint2ace, Mustack and Khalid go buy am for that price
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
paulphilip1980:
Lol... The last time I checked it was still 90k. I just jump am pass..... Who them want kill?
Maybe na dem oga Lexus, saint2ace, Mustack and Khalid go buy am for that price.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
michealdeco:
it's called passion

Don't ask what's so special in it, it gives joy

Try it out
hmmm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

One 13 year old wọn about $1 Million, playing Pubg....... So money is won for pubg addicts.............
Like seriously? Oya, I'm in. How do I start right now?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Gazzy88:
hmmm
do you listen to musics?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
Gazzy88:
Like seriously? Oya, I'm in. How do I start right now?

Chicken dinner time........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
cosaret51:

First confirm that u have a 4G sim then send Glo customer service a tweet asking for them to provision ur line for 4G. It will be sorted In 5mins.
Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Maybe na dem oga Lexus, saint2ace, Mustack and Khalid go buy am for that price

Brotherly I jump u pass. No more phones till next year, except Umidigi won send me test unit. If not then nothing for them. My A5 pro is still on point and very clean, so I'm satisfied for now. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by marriedmum(f): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Madam, we no see your green light o....... cheesy
I don collect my phone siiiinnnceee, I'm enjoying so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.