Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1710778 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jheypeel(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Gazzy88:
A5 Pro or iPhone x? Don't tell me this is a5 pro at all and if you're correct, those complaining about the camera should shut the trap.
It's you who need to shut up, geez. I'm tired of this blind brand loyalty, I own two umidigi device and you will never see tok or bash anyone opinion but this is just getting too far btw don't compare a5pro with iPhone x never, this one na bokeh for where iPhone dy?

9 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Jheypeel:

It's you who need to shut up, geez. I'm tired of this blind brand loyalty, I own two umidigi device and you will never see tok or bash anyone opinion but this is just getting too far btw don't compare a5pro with iPhone x never, this one na bokeh for where iPhone dy?
Still yet, shut up!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jheypeel(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Gazzy88:
Still yet, shut up!
Your words describe you perfectly

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Joezik(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2019
how will someone compare a5pro and iPhone x camera .... haba
there is God ooo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Prechy2836:

That should be Umi F1.

I think the F1 is their best product

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2019
Jheypeel:

Honestly, telling people to sharap on public forum ain't cool at all.
Just forget let's move on please.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Joezik:
how will someone compare a5pro and iPhone x camera .... haba

there is God ooo
Leave them.... Like Oga Lexus will always say, don't buy umodigi phones for the camera. Comparing umidigi camera to iphone is like comparing Naija to USA.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Which is better in the f1 and f1 play cause the f1 has more room the play is meant the be the next generation of f series
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2019
michealdeco:
do you play PUBG with it?
yes � of course

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2019
michealdeco:
the game plays seamlessly without lag

But the phone heats up Soo bad
I played it side by side with RN7 and I uninstalled it immediately
heat?? I don't know shaaa. I don't use the phone � without pouch � so I wouldn't know if it heats up
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jheypeel(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Jidibia:

Honestly, telling people on public forum ain't cool at all.
Just forget let's move on please.
Bro you mature joor, that guy just make me vex
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Jheypeel:

Do you understand hyperbole at all? First you can't compare both phones, A5 pro is a budget level phone. He was only trying to say this camera ain't that bad as people portray it.

Relax and take a chilled Heineken.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
kaey10:

U stay in Lagos yeah?
No, Port Harcourt.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gazzy88:
Jumia àbí?
Yeah, Jumia Global.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jidibia:

Leave them.... Like Oga Lexus will always say, don't buy umodigi phones for the camera. Comparing umidigi camera to iphone is like comparing Naija to USA.

But it's true nah..... How can we buy a 35K device and legally try and compare with a device of almost 300K(when new)?

My idea of a cheaper device is, do the basics in relevant proportions (subjective term).........

People expecting more picture clarity from Umidigi, are better off buying a Google pixel......... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Slimszy:

Do you understand hyperbole at all? First you can't compare both phones, A5 pro is a budget level phone. He was only trying to say this camera ain't that bad as people portray it.

Relax and take a chilled Heineken.
You have time to reply that emotional boy. If you hate umidigi ahead of Xiaomi passionately, you shouldn't be in this thread.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
michealdeco:
don't quote me wrong

Where did I say I expected it to perform more than any phone ?

You guys are always ready to twist someone's word

I only said how the phone was performing in real life during the game, how does that translate to asking it to perform better? sad sad

Please always try to read and comprehend
Thought yo comparing a5pro to RN7pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But it's true nah..... How can we buy a 35K device and legally try and compare with a device of almost 300K(when new)?

My idea of a cheaper device is, do the basics in relevant proportions (subjective term).........

People expecting more picture clarity from Umidigi, are better off buying a Google pixel......... cheesy
How people find reasons to condemn everything petrifies me. This is a budget phone for Pete's sake and umidigi even did a good job putting such a nice camera on a budget phone. To every choice, there's a price. If you want a 'perfect' phone, your wallet would be the decider. Comparing Xiaomi with umidigi is highly demeaning. If they simply hate umidigi, they should just ignore it and stay 'safe'. Shalom
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Daintydan:
Yeah, Jumia Global.
Mine is taking forever to arrive all thanks to awoof mentality. Got it for #34,150 though. Since 19th of July, it's yet to arrive Nigeria.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jheypeel:

asin eh, the thing just dey pepper me for body, Nigerian know how to do overzealous ah swear, sorry guys this is not bokeh, pls pls let's be guided ah

5 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gazzy88:
Mine is taking forever to arrive all thanks to awoof mentality. Got it for #34,150 though. Since 19th of July, it's yet to arrive Nigeria.
Haba, 19th July wey be yesterday na him u dey complain? Wey people dey queue since? No be small thing A5 pro do people o?
Lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gazzy88:
How people find reasons to condemn everything petrifies me. This is a budget phone for Pete's sake and umidigi even did a good job putting such a nice camera on a budget phone. To every choice, there's a price. If you want a 'perfect' phone, your wallet would be the decider. Comparing Xiaomi with umidigi is highly demeaning. If they simply hate umidigi, they should just ignore it and stay 'safe'. Shalom
but umidigi can do more in this camera aspect (tecno is a shitty company, but they never fail to deliver in good camera), as for those asking what is wrong with umidigi camera... From my experience, this is it

1. It takes more than 10sec to open the camera app (on my a3pro)
2. It has no automatic focus
3. It can't focus properly,
4. It's very slow to capture ( if you have unsteady hands, you will surely take the photograph of yourself and your ghost)
5. It performs badly in low light
6. Less features ( plain Jane)
Overall I think umidigi can do more, and in other aspect too like heating up........

BUT THERE IS ONE PLACE UMIDIGI KILLED IT, IT'S THE BUILDING OF THE PHONES ITSELF, TO THIS END, UMIDIGI HAS PRODUCED SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMARTPHONES I'VE evervUSED (MY DEAR A3 PRO COMES TO MIND) BUT Unfortunately THE DEMISE OF MY A3 Pro, will be GOing FOR HAUWAI OR SAMSUNG DEVICES, CHAIOMI BAWO (WHO WAN BUY THOSE OVERPRICED NONE SENCE)

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gazzy88:
A5 Pro or iPhone x? Don't tell me this is a5 pro at all and if you're correct, those complaining about the camera should shut the trap.

But the edge detection is actually not so good na. My Leeco coolpad (a 2016 phone) had better edge detection

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jheypeel:

You no need to argue with am sef. In fact, the A5 pro better pass iPhone Xs Max and Samsung Note 10 joined together... Na im get im mouth grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
logan2:
asin eh, the thing just dey pepper me for body, Nigerian know how to do overzealous ah swear, sorry guys this is not bokeh, pls pls let's be guided ah

grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
logan2:
but umidigi can do more in this camera aspect (tecno is a shitty company, but they never fail to deliver in good camera), as for those asking what is wrong with umidigi camera... From my experience, this is it

4. It's very slow to capture ( if you have unsteady hands, you will surely take the photograph of yourself and your ghost)
Overall I think umidigi can do more, and in other aspect too like heating up........

BUT THERE IS ONE PLACE UMIDIGI KILLED IT, IT'S THE BUILDING OF THE PHONES ITSELF, TO THIS END, UMIDIGI HAS PRODUCED SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMARTPHONES I'VE USED SO FAR (MY DEAR A3 PRO COMES TO MIND) BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY THE DEMISE OF MY A3 PRO I WILL PROBABLY GO FOR HAUWAI OR SAMSUNG DEVICES, CHAIOMI BAWO (WHO WAN BUY THOSE OVERPRICED NONE SENCE)

So Huawei and Samsung are not overpriced? Una sef
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jidibia:

Haba, 19th July wey be yesterday na him u dey complain? Wey people dey queue since? No be small thing A5 pro do people o?
Lol
I just pray make my phone arrive on time.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dojnr4real: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Help oo. Jumia just canceled my order for umidigi A5 pro. Not just that they refunded my money as well. Though I used my guy who's a Jumia agent. He said I will get my cash this week. What do I do please?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
logan2:

BUT THERE IS ONE PLACE UMIDIGI KILLED IT, IT'S THE BUILDING OF THE PHONES ITSELF, TO THIS END, UMIDIGI HAS PRODUCED SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMARTPHONES I'VE evervUSED (MY DEAR A3 PRO COMES TO MIND) BUT Unfortunately THE DEMISE OF MY A3 Pro, will be GOing FOR HAUWAI OR SAMSUNG DEVICES, CHAIOMI BAWO (WHO WAN BUY THOSE OVERPRICED NONE SENCE)
Lol.... I want to give Realme 5 a trial. Its launching in India on 20th of this month.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
logan2:

What is it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by steviano(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... I want to give Realme 5 a trial. Its launching in India on 20th of this month.

What is likely the price range?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
steviano:

What is likely the price range?
I heard its gonna be more than 50,000 naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.