Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1731837 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Am eyeballing Umidigi X or probably should wait for UMI F2.... Na price go determine
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2019
dollarnaira:

Go n learn how to express ursef properly.
Some of us say tins insultively and still say 'cant som1 complain?'.Freedom of speech?.Next time hit d unfollow button or use google.
Come and teach me nah since you know how to express yourself. What's 'insultive' about what I said? Please keep your moronic arrogance to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Daintydan:
Come and teach me nah since you know how to express yourself. What's 'insultive' about what I said? Please keep your moronic arrogance to yourself.

Dude enough of the insults, I know we sometimes don't like answers we get but being mature is learning not to make it personal, u don't need to have the last say.

As for all others, we pride ourselves as being a family here, we fight and we play, we cry and we laugh but please no insults and hard feelings. Let's thread with caution. One Love Y'all smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Yenime1(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Umi Pepper!

#meeting #milan

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2019
frank4578:
I been following this thread for a while because I intend getting the umidigi a5pro but no one seems to talk about it downside, it would be helpful if someone who has been using this device give his or her own personal review
based on my experience the only downside may be the camera ,not that its bad o its just okay...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Daintydan:

It is now obvious!!!
Read ur post dis time SLOWLY!!!
Shey b u go ask anoda question n u dey fight ppu wey go give u ans.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2019
sleemoon:
Am eyeballing Umidigi X or probably should wait for UMI F2.... Na price go determine
F2 should be a better deal...
Me sef dey eye am .
Na the processor be the koko for me grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Yenime1:
Umi Pepper!

#meeting #milan
the A5 pro design is just something else...it baffles me how they're able to achieve this at this price
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Yenime1:
Umi Pepper!

#meeting #milan

No be Umidigi A5 Pro + Umiwatch, i dey see so...... #Umigang #Umipeppering #Umigingering......

Just add leather strap, make the watch pop.........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Yenime1:
Umi Pepper!

#meeting #milan

Did you use the Umidigi A5 Pro in Nigeria? Are you using the Umidigi A5 Pro in Milan?

Kindly drop your experiences on both situations...... Make people understand how bad our providers are........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Mizik:
the A5 pro design is just something else...it baffles me how they're able to achieve this at this price

Have you seen the xiaomi Note 8 (breathing crystal)?...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gimli(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2019
frank4578:
I been following this thread for a while because I intend getting the umidigi a5pro but no one seems to talk about it downside, it would be helpful if someone who has been using this device give his or her own personal review

I have been using the phone going to two months now..here are the cons..and prons

1. The camera isn't that o.k compare to my previous phone camera, tecno pouvoir 2 pro...both front and back camera.

2. The call quality is nice and better than my pouvoir phone.

3. my tecno battery beats my current phone battery.

4. playing Brothers in Arms..Art of war lags in my tecno phone but in umidigi...it's flies..

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2019
dollarnaira:

It is now obvious!!!
Read ur post dis time SLOWLY!!!
Shey b u go ask anoda question n u dey fight ppu wey go give u ans.
Just like I said, please keep that your arrogance to yourself. I'm not here to massage your bloated ego.
Have a good day.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Mine own is how to express your opinions...... Battery calibration is not a system we simply thought about....

It's a process that works and can be confirmed, by a simple search on Google, rather than been insultive.......
Maybe what you term insult may be different from what I think insult is.
Anyway, thanks for the response.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gimli(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
don't understand why dollarnaira and lexusjerp would be fighting........
over what?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gimli:
don't understand why dollarnaira and lexusjerp would be fighting........

over what?

On the contrary, i am not fighting..... Umidigi is not paying me a dime......

I have stated my previous position on their devices, and it's all not positive......

But when an issue was raised, i simply said..... They are easier ways of expressing one's position, than been insultive....

Battery calibration has worked for me over the years..... But it is expected that, the older the device gets, the more tired the juice...... But calibration simply prevents it dying much earlier than later.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Daintydan:
Maybe what you term insult may be different from what I think insult is.
Anyway, thanks for the response.

Thank you....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daintydan: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
saint2ace:

Dude enough of the insults, I know we sometimes don't like answers we get but being mature is learning not to make it personal, u don't need to have the last say.

As for all others, we pride ourselves as being a family here, we fight and we play, we cry and we laugh but please no insults and hard feelings. Let's thread with caution. One Love Y'all smiley smiley
I appreciate your mature response but as for the bolded, the 3rd law of motion applied i.e. "To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". Someone I don't know can't hide behind his/her keypad to insult me for something I didn't address to him. I was just trying to be mild with my response to him/her but next time, I'll let the gloves off.
Once again, I appreciate your response.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Daintydan:
I appreciate your mature response but as for the bolded, the 3rd law of motion applied i.e. "To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". Someone I don't know can't hide behind his/her keypad to insult me for something I didn't address to him. I was just trying to be mild with my response to him/her but next time, I'll let the gloves off.
Once again, I appreciate your response.

Peace my brother, that's all we preach here. And thanks for thanking me grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MurderEnglish(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Abeg.

I just dey wake up now and its Asif na Umidigi I won buy.

Abeg, how will I go about buying it and what's the latest Umidigi.

A5pro dope...

Abeg, make una help me. I want buy the phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by horlanif(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah wetin oga saint2ace just talk b this o.......... grin

This matter has been dealt with severally and resolved........

But I would be kind enough to repeat ourselves......... If downloaded files are not installing, it's simply because the download was corrupt.......

what is the solution now?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SirdimayG(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah only picture we see o.......... grin

tongue tongue tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SirdimayG(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oya start answering your own questions............ grin

The color is good and smart
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Daintydan:
Please take my idiocy to my family not you.
fixed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
My only happiness with this phone is that I didn't use 50k to buy d power, Mehn the quality of this phone is creapy.
The quality I repeat is crap, buy it if u just want to hold a sexy beautiful phone but inside d craze.
Mtcheeew, let me not swear for the promoters of A5 pro.

Huawei etc are better brands.

#signs out from this thread permanently.

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MurderEnglish(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
shocked

Make una help me abeg!!!!

Umidigi power vs Umidigi a5 pro

Lexusgs430 my man help me. I just woke up to this phone today.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chriswazo:
My only happiness with this phone is that I didn't use 50k to buy d power, Mehn the quality of this phone is creapy.
The quality I repeat is crap, buy it if u just want to hold a sexy beautiful phone but inside d craze.
Mtcheeew, let me not swear for the promoters of A5 pro.

Huawei etc are better brands.

#signs out from this thread permanently.

Really? Nice to hear. But u know the comparison between umidigi and Huawei is unfair right?
But all the same na ur opinion and u have the right to express it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
UMIDIGI A5 PRO @ ₦42,900 cheesy EXPRESS DELIVERY wink grin
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦23,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦26,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦28,900
UMIDIGI ONE 4/32G @ ₦36,900
UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦63,900
UMIDIGI Uwatch Smart Watch @₦ 9,300

50% OFF SHIPPING

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

KINDLY CLICK OR CALL https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

winkXIAOMI, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, HUAWEI, NOKIA AND GIONEE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE... JUST HIT ME UP ;
13/SEP/2019 wink

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LordAndLoser: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please when I make calls on my A5 Pro, the screen goes completely off even though I don't put it close to my ear. I can't access the phone until the call ends. I don't use a screen protector either.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
sleemoon:

Price factor.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gimli(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
LordAndLoser:
Please when I make calls on my A5 Pro, the screen goes completely off even though I don't put it close to my ear. I can't access the phone until the call ends. I don't use a screen protector either.

updating solve the issue... happened to me too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LordAndLoser: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gimli:

updating solve the issue... happened to me too
Thanks but the phone is well up to date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.