Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1732143 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
altijjaneey:

Ur contact

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gazzy88(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Slimszy:

I have one available for sale
How much?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kazzi11(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=CharlesJok3r post=82576055][/quote]
I bought the A5 pro through Charles and it is the 3rd Umidigi device I am buying from him, he is the real deal and he always make sure i get next day delivery in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mohsquaring: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please house....is this right that I pay this amount to collect this item sent from Australia? After the sender have used more than 100dollar to send it down to Nigeria.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
mohsquaring:
Please house....is this right that I pay this amount to collect this item sent from Australia? After the sender have used more than 100dollar to send it down to Nigeria.
38k shocked ! That is too outrageous. Try negotiating with them
What is the content of the package?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
mohsquaring:

The era of sending from abroad is over............

IPhone 7 vs Umidigi X + one Umidigi Upod......

Select you poison with choice.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yungsmart(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The era of sending from abroad is over............

IPhone 7 vs Umidigi X + one Umidigi Upod......

Select you poison with choice.........

Ehmm sometimes I find it hard to understand the message you are trying to pass across.
No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
yungsmart:

Ehmm sometimes I find it hard to understand the message you are trying to pass across.
No hard feelings.

What other times?.... grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

No negotiation.. Since its already listed as phone package IPhone for that matter... If u do notice on ALIEXPRESS some people do chat the seller to list their goods as cosmetics or torchlight just to bypass charges.. All the best
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
sleemoon:

No negotiation.. Since its already listed as phone package IPhone for that matter... If u do notice on ALIEXPRESS some people do chat the seller to list their goods as cosmetics or torchlight just to bypass charges.. All the best

No choice in the matter........ Don't pay and phone dissappears...........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

No choice in the matter........ Don't pay and phone dissappears...........

That's the real truth behind the matter... They ll jst list it as collected... Make d guy go pay sharpaly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
So I handled the refurbished umidigi A3pro running Android 9 today, my God!!! The phone was fast, everything was running smooth. I noticed some twerks that umidigi should have made available to other old A3 owners via OTA updates, the camera now have a dedicated Bokeh icon in the camera app instead of going to camera settings to select depth of focus, the camera software is updated as well, the camera now take brighter and more realistic pictures ( I compared it with my A3, mine was just dark beside his), there's now a notification icon for night light, something I use third apps for. There are other things too... But I'm disappointed umidigi left us with the phone, without any update coming since March or February.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
emmylad4:
So I handled the refurbished umidigi A3pro running Android 9 today, my God!!! The phone was fast, everything was running smooth. I noticed some twerks that umidigi should have made available to other old A3 owners via OTA updates, the camera now have a dedicated Bokeh icon in the camera app instead of going to camera settings to select depth of focus, the camera software is updated as well, the camera now take brighter and more realistic pictures ( I compared it with my A3, mine was just dark beside his), there's now a notification icon for night light, something I use third apps for. There are other things too... But I'm disappointed umidigi left us with the phone, without any update coming since March or February.

I am still yet to understand this love/hate OTA update relationship....... cheesy

If phone is bug free, biko no send me updates.......

All the improvements you experienced are simply cosmetic..... That's why the olosho's yungsmart visits, are all cosmetically looking different.... Some years ago, they looked like agbári Ojukwu..... Now looking like yellow paw paw..... cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by emmylad4(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I am still yet to understand this love/hate OTA update relationship....... cheesy

If phone is bug free, biko no send me updates.......

All the improvements you experienced are simply cosmetic..... That's why the olosho's yungsmart visits, are all cosmetically looking different.... Some years ago, they looked like agbári Ojukwu..... Now looking like yellow paw paw..... cheesy
When there's a substantial upgrade over previous updates, then it's a must have.... The camera software upgrade and the Night light should have been made available to others.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
emmylad4:

When there's a substantial upgrade over previous updates, then it's a must have.... The camera software upgrade and the Night light should have been made available to others.

Oga, e b like say u wan fight me...... Remember, I have no role here......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mikkyjay(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please house, how or rather who sells umidigi A5 pro cheapest here,
Also any cheaper option that equals umidigi A5 pro specs?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sir Lexusgs430, I have finally decided to leave Umidigi. Let me explore other options.

So for whoever is interested, my A5 pro is up for sell. 30k firm. Quote if interested. But am not selling my Umidigi one oh, that phone is a treasure grin grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mikkyjay(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
saint2ace:
Sir Lexusgs430, I have finally decided to leave Umidigi. Let me explore other options.

So for whoever is interested, my A5 pro is up for sell. 30k firm. Quote if interested. But am not selling my Umidigi one oh, that phone is a treasure grin grin
How old is the A5 pro and is there any issue with it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BuhBye: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anyone know a tempered glass that fits this phone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
saint2ace:

Change in life, is constant........ Your Umidigi A5 Pro go sell wella.....

Glad you're keeping the Umidigi One, as a testament of possibilities......... grin

Hope you enjoyed the umiride? Visit us from time 2 time see future umiwonders........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
mikkyjay:
Please house, how or rather who sells umidigi A5 pro cheapest here,
Also any cheaper option that equals umidigi A5 pro specs?

Oga Saint2ace is selling his own............. You came at the right time......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
mikkyjay:

How old is the A5 pro and is there any issue with it?

2 months, no single issue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Change in life, is constant........ Your Umidigi A5 Pro go sell wella.....

Glad you're keeping the Umidigi One, as a testament of possibilities......... grin

Hope you enjoyed the umiride? Visit us from time 2 time see future umiwonders........

The response of an elder is undeniable. The ride is still on with the umidigi one, just need something new.

But let's see how it goes. As for Umi wonders I have seen enough, getting a tripod stand instead of a upods is all the wonder I want to see, dispute should end on the 1st of October, I'll keep u posted.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga Saint2ace is selling his own............. You came at the right time......... cheesy

I just responded to him
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mikkyjay(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
saint2ace:

2 months, no single issue
Please chat me on WhatsApp
https:///2348145042371
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
kazzi11:

I bought the A5 pro through Charles and it is the 3rd Umidigi device I am buying from him, he is the real deal and he always make sure i get next day delivery in the morning.
smileyThanks for the mention sir. I'm always at your service any day anytime!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
saint2ace:

The Umidigi One & One pro are just one of a kind cheesy. The Umidigi goddess won't be happy if you just sell it away like that!. Even oga Lexusgs430 sef go vex cool.

Cool you are exploring other options cheesy. Pikin wey never go another person farm before go talk sey na im papa farm big pass grin....

Kindly let me know when you are ready to explore other options like Xiaomi, Samsung and Lenovo oga saint! wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

The Umidigi One & One pro are just one of a kind cheesy. The Umidigi goddess won't be happy if you just sell it away like that!. Even oga Lexusgs430 sef go vex cool.

Cool you are exploring other options cheesy. Pikin wey never go another person farm before go talk sey na im papa farm big pass grin....

Kindly let me know when you are ready to explore other options like Xiaomi, Samsung and Lenovo oga saint! wink

Will do bro, thanks for the heads up grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
mohsquaring:

Is it an I phone?

I experienced same thing when I bought my A3pro. It was crazy...

People on this forum were asking me to pay..
But what was on my mind was to find another way to collect my thing...

It was a painful experience..

Just reason am.. Sha.. Update us when you decide
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

But umidigi one pro is not a 4g phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mohsquaring: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
It is an iPhone 7+ with accessories.
I don't even know how to go about it.
CharlesJok3r:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mohsquaring: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yea...an iPhone
duality:

Is it an I phone?

I experienced same thing when I bought my A3pro. It was crazy...

People on this forum were asking me to pay..
But what was on my mind was to find another way to collect my thing...

It was a painful experience..

Just reason am.. Sha.. Update us when you decide

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.