Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1843891 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
sheggsliveth:

The amazon cable gat as it be gat like 3 here to slack for the phone but very fast with my umidigi plug
yeaa d tin fast sha...for now I'll keep using it like dat
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
khalidx:
just like a selfie � stick
WTF
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
I no go lie this umi a5 pro na machine for hand, as I carry am join body comot na so people just dey romance d phone for me... Even me dey fear to carry am comot self make the real owner no collect am from me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Contact us for your:
1) C10 memory cards (Mixza and SanDisk of 16-128GB), 2) OTG drives and or adapters (MicroUSB or Type C ports), 3) USB cables (Type C and MicroUSB ports),
4) charging adapters (2.0A, 2.4A (dual), 3.0A (single port or double ports))
5) Hybrid SIM extenders or/and
6) Type C male to female adapters.

Delivery is nationwide for as low as N250 via NIPOST Registered Mail

Check my advert thread, click here to WhatsApp me or check my signature for ☎️
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:32am On Sep 28, 2019
francisisking:
I no go lie this umi a5 pro na machine for hand, as I carry am join body comot na so people just dey romance d phone for me... Even me dey fear to carry am comot self make the real owner no collect am from me.

Words of true WISDOM........... cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kamaye(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2019
This order processing time is too long, does it mean I may have to wait for about three weeks for my order to be sent?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isaacosas01(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Kamaye:
This order processing time is too long, does it mean I may have to wait for about three weeks for my order to be sent?

Abeg drop the link, I need to order
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daewoods(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Charging intermittently
Not at all, lol, na Xiaomi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BoleAndFish: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Daewoods:

Not at all, lol, na Xiaomi
Which Xiaomi?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daewoods(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Which Xiaomi?
Mi A2 Lite
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by demalo(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Abeg my Umidigi people pls check out my Umidigi A5 pro review and kindly subscribe to my channel for more videos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfn7bJ67YiE
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2019
yungsmart:
This thread is getting dull. Where are the guys of this thread : chriswazo jidibia gazzy88 ityP dollarnaira Michaeldeco busuyi44 muyibabs nicelaw khalidx sheggsliveth

I have changed ship o. Now flexing the Lenovo K5 pro. Sold off my A3. It was a very awesome ride with the Umidigi ship while it lasted. But change is constant.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BoleAndFish: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Daewoods:

Mi A2 Lite
What's the battery capacity?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nirco(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Kamaye:
Link to the store?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kamaye(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2019
Nirco:
Link to the store?
Umidigi global store, but it is limited quantity, I think it is already out of stock.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Words of true WISDOM........... cheesy

Na u I go thank....
you don rescue many people from transsion chains.... thank you baba, your reward dey heaven.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2019
saint2ace:

U see life na, but make I dey see how e go be. Final judgement is on the 1st of October
las las na you go get independence grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Kamaye:

That's th maximum it will take to process the order, most times orders ship out before the estimated time
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2019
khalidx:
las las na you go get independence grin

AliExpress don decide already, I won the case, so am getting my full refund, but e pain me Sha. After all the wait and even extension of processing date but 2wks.

Oh well make we dey look
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2019
ityP:

I have changed ship o. Now flexing the Lenovo K5 pro. Sold off my A3. It was a very awesome ride with the Umidigi ship while it lasted. But change is constant.
Na beast you buy so cheesy my problem is the lack of OTA and UI, reason why I luv xiaomi and IR BLASTER on their devices

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daewoods(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2019
BoleAndFish:
What's the battery capacity?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Kamaye:

This deal only happens once in a white moon.... Hapheeyxz too buy 3 devices sometime ago....... grin

If you no fit wait 25 days sell am to pesin wey fit wait even 50 days...... grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2019
francisisking:
Na u I go thank....
you don rescue many people from transsion chains.... thank you baba, your reward dey heaven.

Me ke.... I no reach...... I sabi say my reward dey heaven, coupled with the fact say i no get role here....... cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2019
UMIDIGI UWATCH ₦9300
Umidigi A3₦23900
Umidigi A3 pro 3Gb 16gb ₦27800
Umidigi A3 pro 3GB/32GB -₦28900 (limited stock)
UMIDIGI ONE -₦39990
UMIDIGI F1 - ₦66900 ₦63900
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order

Don't miss these deals o
The A3 and A3 pro's now ship with Android 9 smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by festuks(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Good mornin famz , pls how can I get screen guard and pouch for my umidigi A5pro, any ideas on a look alike phone that is compatible with the A5 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2019
As much as I like my Umidigi A3 pro (thanks to Mizik I ordered it through him), I realized that the phone lack some basic functions.

1.It doesn't have shortcut tray that displays all the background applications.
2. The face unlock doesn't function at night.
3.The battery is below expectation.
4. It doesn't have auto power off and on under the settings. Etc

Aside all this abovementioned, the phone is cool. I like it display, very clear and sharp. The audio quality is second to none, very clear. The design looks premium and eye-catching, and the camera is above average(my opinion).

I received an update of 42.3MB dated 4/9/19 the night i got the phone, I thought it will fixed the bugs but no, i didn't see any changes. I also received an update yesterday 32.8MB dated 10/9/19, I am yet to update because it failed to install after i downloaded it.
I hope this new update and the subsequent one helps to fix the bugs so that I will enjoy my phone more better.

My experience with my new toy...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BoleAndFish: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Daewoods:

Wow 8hrs sot and you still have 51% battery? How you take manage am? I guess you didn't put on your data at all
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2019
Sent4rina:
As much as I like my Umidigi A3 pro (thanks to Mizik I ordered it through him), I realized that the phone lack some basic functions.

1.It doesn't have shortcut tray that displays all the background applications.
2. The face unlock doesn't function at night.
3.The battery is below expectation.
4. It doesn't have auto power off and on under the settings. Etc

Aside all this abovementioned, the phone is cool. I like it display, very clear and sharp. The audio quality is second to none, very clear. The design looks premium and eye-catching, and the camera is above average(my opinion).

I received an update of 42.3MB dated 4/9/19 the night i got the phone, I thought it will fixed the bugs but no, i didn't see any changes. I also received an update yesterday 32.8MB dated 10/9/19, I am yet to update because it failed to install after i downloaded it.
I hope this new update and the subsequent one helps to fix the bugs so that I will enjoy my phone more better.

My experience with my new toy...
nice.. I'm guessing yours also Runs on Android 9 pie?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dasanchez1(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2019
jboixxx:
Contact us for your:
1) C10 memory cards (Mixza and SanDisk of 16-128GB), 2) OTG drives and or adapters (MicroUSB or Type C ports), 3) USB cables (Type C and MicroUSB ports),
4) charging adapters (2.0A, 2.4A (dual), 3.0A (single port or double ports))
5) Hybrid SIM extenders or/and
6) Type C male to female adapters.

Delivery is nationwide for as low as N250 via NIPOST Registered Mail

Check my advert thread, click here to WhatsApp me or check my signature for ☎️

tested and trusted
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Wow 8hrs sot and you still have 51% battery? How you take manage am? I guess you didn't put on your data at all

That should be the umidigi f1 on power saver. That phone is the real deal wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Mizik:
nice.. I'm guessing yours also Runs on Android 9 pie?

Yes, I was the one that order from Akure
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Daewoods(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2019
BoleAndFish:
was using data all through too, it's stock android tho guess maybe why, the battery is actually very good, really love the phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (2180) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.