Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1732481 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2019
GrandMufti:

What are these bro? I like am

A combination of alarm clock + Bluetooth speaker + plenty colours combination, at a touch....

Umidigi Uwake.......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by GrandMufti: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

A combination of alarm clock + Bluetooth speaker + plenty colours combination, at a touch....

Umidigi Uwake.......

Really nice
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2019
The bluetooth speaker output on the Umidigi uwake, is surprisingly very good + output is very balanced........

Not loud enough to organise a party with, but lovely for easy listening pleasures......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2019
GrandMufti:

Really nice

Absolutely...... Would not be surprised, xiaomi would experiment with this also....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwakayode25(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Good morning guys, I need help with my A3 pro, pictures I take these days appear to be very blurry, front camera remains the same but the back camera just went bonkers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Good morning guys, I need help with my A3 pro, pictures I take these days appear to be very blurry, front camera remains the same but the back camera just went bonkers

Have you tried using a 3rd using camera app?....

I thought you claimed never to love pictures on smartphones ........... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2019
khalidx:
the price will come down on the global sales day
When be that?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laydoh(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi galore....

No more excuses.........
guys pls I need ur input. I'm about to order the power. Wanna know if there's any upsides with the phone. Coz price keeps dropping.
It urgent.

Lexusgs430
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
laydoh:
guys pls I need ur input. I'm about to order the power. Wanna know if there's any upsides with the phone. Coz price keeps dropping.
It urgent.

Lexusgs430

Ordering from Jumia?

If the price is fair for you now, just buy am comot face.....

Don't forget to drop power reviews.......... grin

Depreciation and price fluctuations, we have no power over......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2019
sulasa07:

When be that?
14th
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by GrandMufti: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Absolutely...... Would not be surprised, xiaomi would experiment with this also....... cheesy

Xiaomi na all weather na cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi Uwake.......

aka olosho light.... I think you forgot to add that.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2019
orlayemmy15:

aka olosho light.... I think you forgot to add that.

If i overemphasise am, pipu go think say i get shares for dere......

You nah regular customer?....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2019
GrandMufti:

Xiaomi na all weather na cheesy

Next thing nah xiaomi electric cars........ grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If i overemphasise am, pipu go think say i get shares for dere......

You nah regular customer?....... grin

me na regular follower of umidigi discussion.

but you're yet to give us the title of the movie wia u see olosho interior design.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Next thing nah xiaomi electric cars........ grin

Abi xiaomi extension sockets.... lolzzzzz
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2019
orlayemmy15:

me na regular follower of umidigi discussion.

but you're yet to give us the title of the movie wia u see olosho interior design.

Una no dey 4get sometin......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
orlayemmy15:

Abi xiaomi extension sockets.... lolzzzzz

You say.......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You say.......

I rest my case.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Una no dey 4get sometin......... grin

don't forget we don't rest here until solution is provided.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2019
orlayemmy15:

don't forget we don't rest here until solution is provided.

Solution kwa...... How can i ever provide a solution, to a problem i know nothing about.......... cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2019
khalidx:
14th
K,tanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Suregalluv..... Oya talk o...... Show us your ultra violent sure gall standards......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suregalluv(f): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Suregalluv..... Oya talk o...... Show us your ultra violent sure gall standards......... cheesy

Lol. I don't have any. I'm bring skeptical about owning one. The price looks too good to be true. I don't want to start giving complaints after purchasing one...like I'm seeing some people do.
I intend buying the A5 pro but I don't know who to believe. Everyone just seems to be hyping a brand...prolly for their own pocket
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

Lol. I don't have any. I'm bring skeptical about owning one. The price looks too good to be true. I don't want to start giving complaints after purchasing one...like I'm seeing some people do.
I intend buying the A5 pro but I don't know who to believe. Everyone just seems to be hyping a brand...prolly for their own pocket

Once you get a review on a product, that is all positive...... Be very wary......

We have a mixed bag of not only reviewers, but daily users. Who are happy to upgrade, from one model to the next and are actively preaching the Umidigi gospel.....

Nobody here is getting paid, even noobody does not get paid. ......

Buy the Umidigi A5 Pro, drop ur reviews. If you're not completely happy with it, I would buy it back off you at cost ........ Now deciding the color you want, is your only headache..... I would personally recommend Umidigi A5 Pro (breathing Crystal)...

It's under 39K from Jumia (24 hours delivery).......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suregalluv(f): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Once you get a review on a product, that is all positive...... Be very wary......

We have a mixed bag of not only reviewers, but daily users. Who are happy to upgrade, from one model to the next and are actively preaching the Umidigi gospel.....

Nobody here is getting paid, even noobody does not get paid. ......

Buy the Umidigi A5 Pro, drop ur reviews. If you're not completely happy with it, I would buy it back off you at cost ........ Now deciding the color you want, is your only headache..... I would personally recommend Umidigi A5 Pro (breathing Crystal)...

It's under 37K from Jumia (24 hours delivery).......

Alright.

Please can you give me some cons about the phone? Regarding the charging aspect, is it fast charge? Charger and it's port (someone complained about this and e dey fear me)

I'll consider buying the A5 pro after I might have sold my infinix Note 4.

I can confidently call you an UMIDIGI agent/"advocate", right? wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

Alright.

Please can you give me some cons about the phone? Regarding the charging aspect, is it fast charge? Charger and it's port (someone complained about this and e dey fear me)

It's not fast charge, but fully charges in under 2 hours.

Charger port complain issues, are strictly from users end. I have only read about one charger port issue so far..... And the charger port is generic, easy to replace (plug & play)......

The moment you handle the Umidigi A5 Pro, you would beat yourself for the self imposed punishment, you laid upon yourself using that infinix device....

Watch YouTube videos about the Umidigi A5 Pro and read honest user reviews on this thread.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

Alright.

I can confidently call you an UMIDIGI agent/"advocate", right? wink

Please remember, I have no role here........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suregalluv(f): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's not fast charge, but fully charges in under 2 hours.

Charger port complain issues, are strictly from users end. I have only read about one charger port issue so far..... And the charger port is generic, easy to replace (plug & play)......

The moment you handle the Umidigi A5 Pro, you would beat yourself for the self imposed punishment, you laid upon yourself using that infinix device....

Watch YouTube videos about the Umidigi A5 Pro and read honest user reviews on this thread.......

Lol. My plan is to avoid infinix, tecno and their clique but the others were proving that they're too classy for me although my infinix is a great buddy,
(almost 2 years, no issues)

I'll see to it, sha.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suregalluv(f): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Please remember, I have no role here........ cheesy

Hehehe, you're the firstman, secondman, middleman and lastman here.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

Lol. My plan is to avoid infinix, tecno and their clique but the others were proving that they're too classy for me although my infinix is a great buddy,

I'll see to it, sha.

I better not say anymore..... This all man accolades, i don't seem to recognise.....

One thing you should be aware of is...... I have no role here.......... cheesy

The main rolers are Noobody and Mizik.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

I'll see to it, sha.

Shhhhhhhh.... Don't announce this too loudly, so their marketers would not return in form of trolls and start trolling us again.......

Come to think of it...... We have not had trolls lately..... We miss you trolls......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.