Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1732299 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwakayode25(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried using a 3rd using camera app?....

I thought you claimed never to love pictures on smartphones ........... grin

Lol, when did I share divulge this lie with you Bros,,,I do install one o, still didn't improve, sometimes the images would improve, other times, it's just so poor......It's been making photography really hard for me....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
oluwakayode25:

Lol, when did I share divulge this lie with you Bros,,,I do install one o, still didn't improve, sometimes the images would improve, other times, it's just so poor......It's been making photography really hard for me....

Have you tried open camera app?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
khalidx:
No, I gave him an Sd card �.
I had a 64gb sd card � with loads of videos on the A5. So I told him about the sd card and he agreed on leaving the sd card on the phone for him….
I don't need an sd card again na ..128gb rom on the f1 tongue tongue tongue the swap deal favor me shaaa

Lol... You sure say the guy dey alright? E just swap helio p60 with helio p23? Chai...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suregalluv(f): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Shhhhhhhh.... Don't announce this too loudly, so their marketers would not return in form of trolls and start trolling us again.......

Come to think of it...... We have not had trolls lately..... We miss you trolls......

Lol. Alright. I've gone through the reviews on YT and I'll say it's good for that price.

One more question, about the green screen/photos when using the camera, how true is this?
P.s. it's for all A5 pro users.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

Lol. Alright. I've gone through the reviews on YT and I'll say it's good for that price.

One more question, about the green screen/photos when using the camera, how true is this?

It's the settings, some people don't use the right settings......

Are you a smartphone camera lover?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

Read through reviews on this thread and see pictures posted.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2019
ityP:

Lol... You sure say the guy dey alright? E just swap helio p60 with helio p23? Chai...
bros no be everybody no waiting me and you know for inside phone �… average Nigerian �� guy only know about camera mega pixel and Ram. That's why it's so easy for transsion to milk them.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

that bug � was corrected months ago via Ota
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
ityP:

The beauty of Umidigi A5 Pro's breathing crystal + triple camera setup, is enough to confuse anyone......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Shhhhhhhh.... Don't announce this too loudly, so their marketers would not return in form of trolls and start trolling us again.......

Come to think of it...... We have not had trolls lately..... We miss you trolls......
All trolls don go extinct.... shai. The more they troll the more people are getting interested...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
francisisking:
All trolls don go extinct.... shai. The more they troll the more people are getting interested...

I think they eventually realised the latter position..........

If that mute approach fails, which it clearly has.... They would resume their trolling post again...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suregalluv(f): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's the settings, some people don't use the right settings......

Are you a smartphone camera lover?

Yea
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by wememore03: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

A combination of alarm clock + Bluetooth speaker + plenty colours combination, at a touch....

Umidigi Uwake.......
how much did u get diz? and were?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
wememore03:

how much did u get diz? and were?

Aliexpress..... $19.99.......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
suregalluv:

Yea

I believe the selfie camera selfie is much better on Umidigi devices, but other users think otherwise......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
sulasa07:

Besides Umidigi phones are getting too costly, initially I wanted to buy Umidigi f2 for my bro but at that 90k,I'm rethinking my decision
lol even A5 pro was said to be 56k then grin so...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried using a 3rd using camera app?....

I thought you claimed never to love pictures on smartphones ........... grin

Plz suggest a camera app for my a3 pro. I'd love to have an improved pix quality.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
duality:

Plz suggest a camera app for my a3 pro. I'd love to have an improved pix quality.

Open camera.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suregalluv(f): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I believe the selfie camera selfie is much better on Umidigi devices, but other users think otherwise......

How much does it cost exactly? I hope the price doesn't rise prior to when I sell the one I'm using.
I hope the camera quality will be good without an external app.

Does it come with its earpiece in the pack?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Umidigi A3 screen.

Lexusgs430
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mustack:
Umidigi A3 screen.

Lexusgs430

Broken?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mustack:
Umidigi A3 screen.

Lexusgs430
NGN 7,823.78 12%OFF | 5.5''Black For UMI Umidigi A3 LCD Display and Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Repair Parts+Tools For UMI UMIDIGI A3
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/5gGbqx76
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Broken?

Maybe. A close friend need it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
khalidx:
NGN 7,823.78 12%OFF | 5.5''Black For UMI Umidigi A3 LCD Display and Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Repair Parts+Tools For UMI UMIDIGI A3
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/5gGbqx76

Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
duality:

How is the battery life? Mine is below average, it barely stand 3hrs on browsing alone. It drops bar even in standby mode.

Was it after the 32.8MB update dated 10/9/19 the camera get blurry because I noticed that too after I updated mine?

Does your phone has auto power off and on, I couldn't find it in my settings?
And lastly, does the face unlock works at night?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hadease(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Connect to a pc and see if you get any response.........
have connect it to different pc and no response and sign of it on the system cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
khalidx:
bros no be everybody no waiting me and you know for inside phone �… average Nigerian �� guy only know about camera mega pixel and Ram. That's why it's so easy for transsion to milk them.

Even if Na cos of camera and ram, d choice no make sense at all
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Solution kwa...... How can i ever provide a solution, to a problem i know nothing about.......... cheesy

A problem u choose to keep the solution to yourself.

what's the title of the movie?
simple
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
ityP:

Even if Na cos of camera and ram, d choice no make sense at all
I swear
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
khalidx:
I swear
have u tried it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mizik:
have u tried it?
lemme try it now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sent4rina:

How is the battery life? Mine is below average, it barely stand 3hrs on browsing alone. It drops bar even in standby mode.

Was it after the 32.8MB update dated 10/9/19 the camera get blurry because I noticed that too after I updated mine?

Does your phone has auto power off and on, I couldn't find it in my settings?
And lastly, does the face unlock works at night?

I'm not one of those who rate the battery high... For many years I've always used gionee phone, so the battery on this phone is a significant departure.
But my battery experience is FAR better than what you stated. Can last whole day for me

I've never done update, maybe I'll check now that you said it. But check my screen capture and confirm if that is the update you are talking about. Coz I've never been able to do any update since I got the phone

Dowload or update your career services from playstore and see the improvement on battery and other features

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.