Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1732591 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't let laydoh & generationz hear you o...... Not that you're already tempting them to upgrade......... wink
Forgive me. My bad!
Oh I wanted to wrote power 2... Why umidigi go skip power2 and jump straight to power3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Forgive me. My bad!
Oh I wanted to wrote power 2... Why umidigi go skip power2 and jump straight to power3

If you ask us, who we go ask.... This mata u c so, e heavy 4 mouth............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dracopoetic(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Don't ever try buying that fone if you don't want to waste money!
Those specs you are seeing are not real.
What are specs and which specs
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dracopoetic(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who knows about this bobarry phone? Its really making noise on Jumia and my friend even ordered it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
SupaBoy:

Serious buyer
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
dracopoetic:
Who knows about this bobarry phone? Its really making noise on Jumia and my friend even ordered it

When your friend reviews it, update us...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cdor777: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who else is facing this same issue after installing the Latest Update on Umidigi A5 Pro.

My screen goes off whenever I am on call, as a result I won't be able to hang up on the call or put it on speaker mode. Most of the time, I will have to tell the other person I am communicating with to help me end the call from their end

What's the Fix for this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Engrsaeed: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
dracopoetic:
grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Engrsaeed: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
cdor777:
Who else is facing this same issue after installing the Latest Update on Umidigi A5 Pro.

My screen goes off whenever I am on call, as a result I won't be able to hang up on the call or put it on speaker mode. Most of the time, I will have to tell the other person I am communicating with to help me end the call from their end

What's the Fix for this
Go to setting and search sensor hub. Clear data and restart d phoe.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Engrsaeed:

grin

Bobarry.... Just like Buhari......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:59am On Oct 24, 2019
cdor777:

What's the Fix for this

Do you have a tempered glass installed? Do you suspect your proximity sensor is blocked?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2019
dracopoetic:

Have you seen the camera section of this Buhari phone? Like Bobarry, Like Buhari....... Promises more..... Delivers less.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by prahcetomi(m): 1:05am On Oct 24, 2019
I heard that the sound quality of the upod is veryyy poor. How true is that?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:10am On Oct 24, 2019
prahcetomi:
I heard that the sound quality of the upod is veryyy poor. How true is that?

Very false....... It's not bass heavy, but adequate for those of us, not hoping to book an ENT appointment.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Very false....... It's not bass heavy, but adequate for those of us, not hoping to book an ENT appointment.......... cheesy
that means we can recommend the upod to baba state
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by plantist: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2019
My A5 pro now goes blind whenever I call or receive a call making it difficult for me to adjust call settings or end call as soon conversation ends. Whoever can should please me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2019
plantist:
My A5 pro now goes blind whenever I call or receive a call making it difficult for me to adjust call settings or end call as soon conversation ends. Whoever can should please me.

It's either you wait for the next update or you downgrade it to the previous version.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2019
Am equipped with some technicality skill in doing so...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2019
plantist:

Do you have a tempered glass installed?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gbadexlite: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2019
Engrsaeed:

grin
Hmmm... If you dont know, now you sabi. Bobarry...bombarry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Mizik:
Umidigi A3 ₦25900
Umidigi A3 pro 3gb 32gb ₦28900
Umidigi A5 pro ₦39990
Umidigi power 5150mah battery 4gb 64gb ₦46900
Umidigi f1 ₦69990
24-48hrs Delivery to major cities
Pay on delivery available!
CALL on 07016854740 or click on this link to chat me up https:///2347016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2019
plantist:
Do a restart!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2019
cdor777:

What's the Fix for this
plantist:
cdor777:

What's the Fix for this

Normally a restart will fix the problem for the time being till dey provide another update.. But to save u the cost of spending extra bucks when it happens again and u cant end the call,

Go to settings, scroll down to accessibility icon, click it and activate [ Power button Ends Call] u can use that to end ur call b4 u restart again..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2019
sleemoon:

Normally a restart will fix the problem for the time being till dey provide another update.. But to save u the cost of spending extra bucks when it happens again and u cant end the call,

Go to settings, scroll down to accessibility icon, click it and activate [ Power button Ends Call] u can use that to end ur call b4 u restart again..

Better pikin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Contact us for your:

1) Class 10 memory cards {Mixza and SanDisk of 16GB - 128GB},

2) OTG drives {MicroUSB, Type C & 3-in-1 of 16GB - 64GB}

3) OTG adapters {MicroUSB & Type C}

4) USB cables {Type C and MicroUSB}

5) Charging adapters {2.0A, 2.4A (dual), 3.0A single port and dual port (3.0A/2.0A)}

6) Hybrid (Dual) SIM extenders (make use of 2 SIMs and memory card in your hybrid phone)

7) USB 3.1 Type C male to female adapters {use your MicroUSB cable/drive with your Type C device} Supports both data sync and charging.

*Pay Before Delivery ONLY
*Delivery is nationwide for as low as N250 via NIPOST Registered Mail. Waybilling is available on request to some cities.
*Estimated delivery date is 3-6work days depending on location (NIPOST)

Check my advert thread, click →HERE← to WhatsApp me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laydoh(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
generationz:

When Laydoh finally logs on to nairaland and see how he's the topic of discussion ehn.... grin grin grin
Guys wtf is happening here.
Why the hell am I trending??
Omo I don turn celeb las las
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laydoh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Generationz so you finally got my phone. Love you.
I was involved in some stupid shites that's y I've been offline.

Guys I wanna sell my phone. I was scammed of more than 70k. My school fee and hostel fee is gone.

I'm in deep waters already. Umidigi power 40k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laydoh(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Generationz this is my SOT.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generationz(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
laydoh:
Generationz so you finally got my phone. Love you.
I was involved in some stupid shites that's y I've been offline.

Guys I wanna sell my phone. I was scammed of more than 70k. My school fee and hostel fee is gone.

I'm in deep waters already. Umidigi power 40k

Sorry about the scam dear.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generationz(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
laydoh:
Generationz this is my SOT.
I can't see anything.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by laydoh(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
generationz:

I can't see anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.