Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1737147 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

This one is a contraband! Custom go seize this one sad sad sad.

Then go come dey enjoy am for back office.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah you talk am o......... grin

Oga this one na ban oh.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah you talk am o......... grin

wetin Musa no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
sleemoon:

wetin Musa no go see for gate

So you be gate keeper...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TomorrowToday: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mustack:

Mizik is available for you.
What's Mizik pls?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
TomorrowToday:
What's Mizik pls?

Mizik is a faceless Monika who is a trusted jumia agent.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
TomorrowToday:
What's Mizik pls?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abcdefghij10000(f): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Okay, a nairalander just helped me order an Umidigi A5 pro, I 'm really grateful sweetheart kiss, but my ish is with the 24hr wait to determine the processing time.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by youska(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
I have a one week used Umidigi A5 PRO breathing crystal in Ondo State(Ore) for sell. Check my signature for contact. 35k negotiable. No issues at all.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TomorrowToday: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

Ohkk I'm a Jumia agent too.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:55am On Dec 22, 2019
TomorrowToday:
Ohkk I'm a Jumia agent too.

Yea this one sure pass condom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by shayubobo: 5:38am On Dec 22, 2019
To those using umidigi a3 pro....please i tried to update it to android pie and after flashing with spflashtool,the rom boots fine and after a while,it will bring a black screen and i will have to hold the power button for so long to reboot. please any solution to the black screen? as it has been happening over and over again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Larysmiths: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2019
nice one
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2019
shayubobo:
To those using umidigi a3 pro....please i tried to update it to android pie and after flashing with spflashtool,the rom boots fine and after a while,it will bring a black screen and i will have to hold the power button for so long to reboot. please any solution to the black screen? as it has been happening over and over again

You gave to go back to android 8. Flashing and 9 on this device is not recommended as stated by umidigi official. This came after it was noticed that android 9 can't work effectively with device previous because if security patch attached to both android 8 and 9 are not compatible except the device have to find its way back to the original source in china.

Am sure by the time you go back to android 8 the fingerprint scanner is gone. That's one of the effect of the security patch

Your imei is gone except you can use mtk or synwritter to restore it. your Bluetooth Mac address and all other essential security are all gone and now once are now Der on your phone.

The only solution to android 9 on umidigi A3 or A3 pro is to buy umidigi that came with pre-installed android 9..

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by shayubobo: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

You gave to go back to android 8. Flashing and 9 on this device is not recommended as stated by umidigi official. This came after it was noticed that android 9 can't work effectively with device previous because if security patch attached to both android 8 and 9 are not compatible except the device have to find its way back to the original source in china.

Am sure by the time you go back to android 8 the fingerprint scanner is gone. That's one of the effect of the security patch

Your imei is gone except you can use mtk or synwritter to restore it. your Bluetooth Mac address and all other essential security are all gone and now once are now Der on your phone.

The only solution to android 9 on umidigi A3 or A3 pro is to buy umidigi that came with pre-installed android 9..

Shikena.
so no way to restore fingerprint and imei?gosh
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2019
youska:
I have a one week used Umidigi A5 PRO breathing crystal in Ondo State(Ore) for sell. Check my signature for contact. 35k negotiable. No issues at all.
alaye,its been over one month you are advertising this 1 week old phone,abi e no dey age
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2019
shayubobo:
so no way to restore fingerprint and imei?gosh

You can find a way to restore all other but the fingerprint, I guess it's gone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Mizik post=85104972][/quote] I wan get dis a5pro ,but I only got 25k mehn remaining 12k.Christmas hopes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

fingerprint kwa,where e dey go
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

I believe the secret is finding the perfect ROM. I don believe in never, the question is does one have the time to research and find solutions?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

E go buy Akara for the other street
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omotoyecable(f): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Can't download apps on play store, tried updating play services still couldn't do that. It kept rolling without downloading, pls help
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2019
omotoyecable:
Can't download apps on play store, tried updating play services still couldn't do that. It kept rolling without downloading, pls help

Change ur internet provider
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by shayubobo: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

That's disappointing, thanks anyway
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by shayubobo: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2019
saint2ace:

I believe the secret is finding the perfect ROM. I don believe in never, the question is does one have the time to research and find solutions?
I dont think there is a solution unless the developer on umidigi forum.doing it for a token. i have searched all over the internet tho
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omotoyecable(f): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Change ur internet provider
done that even tried over wifi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2019
omotoyecable:
done that even tried over wifi

Then go to ur app settings, clear playstore data and cache and try again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omotoyecable(f): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Then go to ur app settings, clear playstore data and cache and try again
thanks alot! This works

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

My number is glaring........ Look and you shall find........ grin
pls can you send me alifxpress invitation link to my email so i can signup and pls what are the shipping option and price and which is the fastest while buying umidigi power 3 and what is the price of shipping my phone within one week thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

My number is glaring........ Look and you shall find........ grin
pls will i be able to transfer my bonus from my aliexpress wallet to another ali wallet and pls while checking umidigi power 3 it was 61,645 in umidigi store but when i search further i discover that some store sell as low as 54 and 57 is their any risk buy from those i meaning shipping fort you a refurblished or clone phone in placf of original and why are those store cheaper than umidigi store thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

Disappeared
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2019
saint2ace:

You're right thou. My unavailability space n time make it look like invisible. But 2020 will be a blessing to everyone.

Positive vibes loading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.