Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1736855 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2019
omotoyecable:
Can't download apps on play store, tried updating play services still couldn't do that. It kept rolling without downloading, pls help

What happened to it.

Explain yourself.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2019
shayubobo:
I dont think there is a solution unless the developer on umidigi forum.doing it for a token. i have searched all over the internet tho

I came across a rom sometimes ago. But unavailability of time and space.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2019
CHIMAOBICCU:
pls will i be able to transfer my bonus from my aliexpress wallet to another ali wallet and pls while checking umidigi power 3 it was 61,645 in umidigi store but when i search further i discover that some store sell as low as 54 and 57 is their any risk buy from those i meaning shipping fort you a refurblished or clone phone in placf of original and why are those store cheaper than umidigi store thanks

Did you take your time to find out there reviews from those store with low price.

If not pls do. Done if them will take forever to getting to your destination...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TomorrowToday: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

I wan get dis a5pro ,but I only got 25k mehn remaining 12k.Christmas hopes
Hi, is there a possibility that Aliexpress will reduce the price of the Umdigi A5 Pro this coming Christmas day?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

alaye,its been over one month you are advertising this 1 week old phone,abi e no dey age
Na social media age be that

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

You're right thou. My unavailability space n time make it look like invisible. But 2020 will be a blessing to everyone.

Positive vibes loading.
2019-The year of Umipatience
2020-The year of Umimilk and Umipeppering
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2019
CHIMAOBICCU:
pls will i be able to transfer my bonus from my aliexpress wallet to another ali wallet and pls while checking umidigi power 3 it was 61,645 in umidigi store but when i search further i discover that some store sell as low as 54 and 57 is their any risk buy from those i meaning shipping fort you a refurblished or clone phone in placf of original and why are those store cheaper than umidigi store thanks

Umidigi Power 3 is a long wait, before delivery. Possibly late Jan or early feb........

Have you used your umipill? Do you have umipatience?..... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by orlayemmy15(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

alaye,its been over one month you are advertising this 1 week old phone,abi e no dey age

I thought I'm the only one seeing this. smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Then go to ur app settings, clear playstore data and cache and try again

This dual citizen, is very loyal to the Umidigi brand...... Once you taste umiwonder....... No looking back..... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

Una plenty wey dey hope say, una wake up one day, see say price don crash to 25K......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2019
TomorrowToday:
Hi, is there a possibility that Aliexpress will reduce the price of the Umdigi A5 Pro this coming Christmas day?
for now its just 2k or 3k difference and it takes eternity to ship so I'll advice you to buy from jumia or this mezik guy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Una plenty wey dey hope say, una wake up one day, see say price don crash to 25K......... cheesy
grin
Lexusgs430:

I'll be umiglad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi Power 3 is a long wait, before delivery. Possibly late Jan or early feb........

Have you used your umipill? Do you have umipatience?..... grin
is their other shipping option like dhl or fedex which you can pay more for a faster delivery on umidigi store
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don't know if you guys have seen the umidigi f2 review on YouTube the phone camera is wow..
the speed is absolutely amazing..
I'm waiting and hoping to receive the two F2 by the end of this week
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
CHIMAOBICCU:
is their other shipping option like dhl or fedex which you can pay more for a faster delivery on umidigi store
yes of course. even our own Ems carrier is available
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
khalidx:
yes of course. even our own Ems carrier is available
thank you but will i be able to ship it within one week while i pay more for it and do you no the amount for fast delivery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Na so i see am o.......... Then don talk say Umidigi dey pay us, to market their device............

come to think of it
e fit be true oh.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Has anyone tried ordering A3S from Ali?
What's current price and est delivery timeline?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by shayubobo: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

I came across a rom sometimes ago. But unavailability of time and space.
Can you please direct me to the rom?probably drop a link
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
shayubobo:
what's that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
shayubobo:

You have to sit my ass down.

Let see maybe during my free time I'll try if I can get back the link once more.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
omotoyecable:
thanks alot! This works

Glad it worked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mustack:

You're right thou. My unavailability space n time make it look like invisible. But 2020 will be a blessing to everyone.

Positive vibes loading.

Exactly grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This dual citizen, is very loyal to the Umidigi brand...... Once you taste umiwonder....... No looking back..... cheesy

Once a soldier always a soldier grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abcdefghij10000(f): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just ordered from aliexpress with a wrong email address cry serial aliexpress users,what should I do.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
francisisking:
come to think of it
e fit be true oh.

If you believe that........ Then santa, is dropping some gifts through your chimney soon............. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:
Just ordered from aliexpress with a wrong email address cry serial aliexpress users,what should I do.

Either cancel and reorder, or just ignore......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:
cant you cancel the order and get your refund undecided
Abcdefghij10000:
cant you cancel the order and get your refund
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
khalidx:
I don't know if you guys have seen the umidigi f2 review on YouTube the phone camera is wow..
the speed is absolutely amazing..
I'm waiting and hoping to receive the two F2 by the end of this week

Don't let Tservices read this o........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you believe that........ Then santa, is dropping some gifts through your chimney soon............. cheesy
lmfao,if that's the case then I also think you're a scammer
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

lmfao,if that's the case then I also think you're a scammer

No point thinking........ That's been confirmed by Tservices............ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by TomorrowToday: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Michealvegas:

for now its just 2k or 3k difference and it takes eternity to ship so I'll advice you to buy from jumia or this mezik guy
Ok thanks man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.