Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1722001 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You dey fear the hole........ grin
Define the hole...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nah you be umidigi ambassador........... shocked
The chairman of the ambassadors.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
capip120:
I bought 2 Umidigi Devices. One Umidigi Power for myself and A5 Pro for my brother.
Right now both phones are packed up after going off on its own with the interval being 1 week. I have taken it to phone engineers and they said the panels are brain dead.

UMIDIGI Devices has got to be the WORST Phone I've used in my life.

I say this without remorse or any favour.
Just laidat?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
lilachiever:

And it packed up on its own o, hypocrite oshi.

Careless user, you even have the guts to try to blame the company for your stupid carelessness
Hahahaha. Maybe na the 2 phones enter water or are they identical twins.....ibeji ọran of those days....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The Internet never forgets.............

I visited Iya Basira's buka, bought a plate of Amala and fresh fish......

Whilst eating the fresh fish, a bone got stuck in my throat.......

Now the conundrum...... Who do I blame?....

1 - Iya Basira
OR
2 - The fish

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW.......... grin
Both:
It's basirat for selling bonny fish (some call it hire-killer/agbodo.
2. The fish, for bn bonny.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
jboixxx:
Define the hole...... grin

You need to bleach out your thoughts....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
jboixxx:
Both:

And the eater for having longer throat..... grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
jboixxx:
Hahahaha. Maybe na the 2 phones enter water or are they identical twins.....ibeji ọran of those days....

They went for a swim......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
jboixxx:
Both:

That's why I prefer mackerel or kpanla........ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please who has done the A7 pro update. Can you help by telling us your experience?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sharaff6(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
how good is unmidigi phones guys pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The witch cried yesterday(trolls), the baby died today(story story)............ smiley

But who am I to concur/dispute, another person's experience........ cheesy
I see what you did here grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
capip120:
I bought 2 Umidigi Devices. One Umidigi Power for myself and A5 Pro for my brother.
Right now both phones are packed up after going off on its own with the interval being 1 week. I have taken it to phone engineers and they said the panels are brain dead.

UMIDIGI Devices has got to be the WORST Phone I've used in my life.

I say this without remorse or any favour.
this isn't ordinary ooo…. Consult ya village people.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
khalidx:
I see what you did here grin grin grin

Oga, I did nothing of such....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
sharaff6:
how good is unmidigi phones guys pls

How many pages of this thread, have you read........ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
From a reliable source...... Umidigi supplied 165 units of Umidigi A7 Pro to jumia, hoping they might sell out by October........

Una no gree allow am reach October........ Diaris God O........ wink tongue

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sanuelpaul(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
After updating my umidigi a7pro , I can't open my setting, please any solution to dis issue?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sanuelpaul:
After updating my umidigi a7pro , I can't open my setting, please any solution to dis issue?

Have you turned off and on again, after update?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello guys pls help, i set up my memory card as internal storage but my phone keeps giving me A notification of phone memory full.

Pls any help is it not supposed to use the memory card as internal storage why is it still using the phone memory? Any help with this would be much appreciated..

Ps: this is my new device bttw

CC: boss lexusgs430 smiley

1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sanuelpaul(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Yes, twice
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
WAPKOSHCOMNG:
Hello guys pls help, i set up my memory card as internal storage but my phone keeps giving me A notification of phone memory full.

Pls any help is it not supposed to use the memory card as internal storage why is it still using the phone memory? Any help with this would be much appreciated..

CC: boss lexusgs430 smiley

If Ur memory card isn't supported and the read and write speeds differ from that of the phone u might have problems with Ur phone and inevitably might lose Ur card, better to set it up as external memory, that way u can push Ur media files there, and only have Ur apps on the phone memory.

Secondly, what are the apps on Ur devices, cos they seem to be saving quite a lot of data on the phone.

Lastly and most importantly, let Ur need guide Ur purchase choice, it's very clear Ur media needs far surpasses the functionality of Ur phone.

Like Sir Lexus will say "don't buy a dog and expect it to work like a donkey" kole well...... grin

Modified: can we see Ur app list?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Screenshot the information u get when u try to open Ur settings
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by capip120(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
See my Orders in red square.
Truth is that there are many tales of people who their devices went off on it's own and never to come up. That I choose to say it the way it was shouldn't come as a pain to anybody.
To the guy who chose to dig out my post, I was wondering if you could also dig out the part where I complained about the led flash light at the back been low such that it can't take good pictures at night? Don't even get me started on the main camera of the Power.
I recommended the A5pro to my brother seeing the reviews which I believe could offer more value for less than the power only for it to pack up too in less than 6months of purchase and some people here thinks am trolling?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2020
capip120:
See my Orders in red square.
Truth is that there are many tales of people who their devices went off on it's own and never to come up. That I choose to say it the way it was shouldn't come as a pain to anybody.
To the guy who chose to dig out my post, I was wondering if you could also dig out the part where I complained about the led flash light at the back been low such that it can't take good pictures at night? Don't even get me started on the main camera of the Power.
I recommended the A5pro to my brother seeing the reviews which I believe could offer more value for less than the power only for it to pack up too in less than 6months of purchase and some people here thinks am trolling?

You came out stating how 2 devices packed up......

An historic post was dug up of your phone having an encounter, with water..... Your device got no IP certification, so any liquid contamination puts your device at risk......

So your device did not just pack up..... It got destroyed due to liquid contamination.......

Apple and Samsung devices, without any IP certification, might also pack up........

Choice of words is very important, to avoid been misconstrued.........

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You need to bleach out your thoughts....... cheesy
will rather expose the thought to a UV light, sir.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2020
WAPKOSHCOMNG:

CC: boss lexunsgs430 smiley
You apparently didn't set your mSD card up rightly as internal storage, otherwise, we shouldn't be seeing both storages as separate entity. Come to think of it, what's the speed and performance rating of the card? Will always advise that whoever wants to use mSD as adaptive storage should use C10 A1 (application 1) rated cards and be sure it's original!

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2020
I ordered for the power 3 for my friend's mum yesterday, she had the power � but she misplaced it on her way to work few months ago and now she's going for an upgraded version.

Umidigi is selling like hot akara grin grin

Three of their devices sold in 5 days by me.

You can place your jumia orders through me… grin

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2020
khalidx:
I ordered for the power 3 for my friend's mum yesterday, she had the power � but she misplaced it on her way to work few months ago and now she's going for an upgraded version.

Umi ambassador to badh grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2020
jboixxx:
You apparently didn't set your mSD card up rightly as internal storage, otherwise, we shouldn't be seeing both storages as separate entity. Come to think of it, what's the speed and performance rating of the card? Will always advise that whoever wants to use mSD as adaptive storage should use C10 A1 (application 1) rated cards and be sure it's original!

Shalom

I couldn't have put it better myself grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

If Ur memory card isn't supported and the read and write speeds differ from that of the phone u might have problems with Ur phone and inevitably might lose Ur card, better to set it up as external memory, that way u can push Ur media files there, and only have Ur apps on the phone memory.

Secondly, what are the apps on Ur devices, cos they seem to be saving quite a lot of data on the phone.

Lastly and most importantly, let Ur need guide Ur purchase choice, it's very clear Ur media needs far surpasses the functionality of Ur phone.

Like Sir Lexus will say "don't buy a dog and expect it to work like a donkey" kole well...... grin

Modified: can we see Ur app list?
Here's my app lists

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2020
jboixxx:

Shalom
Thanks for the advice so how do i change is to just an ordinary external drive and do i need to format it again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2020
khalidx:

Ayam too sure, Umidigi is paying you chum chin........ grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.