Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1708274 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sanuelpaul(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Any suggestion for me to solve d issue on my A7pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Sanuelpaul:
Any suggestion for me to solve d issue on my A7pro

Try it in safe mode, and see if you can access it....... cool

Unfortunately, resetting your device might be your best bet................ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sanuelpaul(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Try it in safe mode, and see if you can access it....... cool

Unfortunately, resetting your device might be your best bet................ grin
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2020
KunlexyInc1:

Thank you baba, you're the real deal grin

Make I quickly drop review of what I experienced with the a7 pro

SCREEN
No doubt about it, the screen is crisp clear and beautiful. Had to download a launcher to enjoy the beauty of the display (POCO launcher) and it was a fantastic sight to behold. So fluid with vivid colours. I give them 9/10

PERFORMANCE
Chai, the fluid response to multitasking is breathtaking. It switches play easily, no lagging handled everything I threw at it. Very impressive phone for that price range. I score it 9/10

BATTERY
This is the real deal, I used the phone to share hotspot to my second device and I was amazed at how the battery performed with little or no heat. The battery was so strong that it only dropped by 2percent over 30mins usage of hotspot. On the whole, the battery lasted for almost 12hrs on mild/heavy usage. I must really commend the company for this giant leap. Score is 9/10

CAMERA
For a smartphone in this price range, I would say it's really impressive though not too great. I believe subsequent updates will improve the camera output as the last update came with bugs that couldn't switch the rear camera to portrait mode. The front camera too didn't come up with portrait mode. But with normal camera picture, I was amazed at the quality of the picture taken both during day time and nighttime. Gcam mod for the device should improve the output of the pic significantly. I score the camera 7/10

BUILD QUALITY
Hhhmmm, the glass front and back is a wow to me. The ocean blue I got is just so sweet and eye-catching. Sturdy build, firm in grasp and so lovely outside the case when placed on a beautiful leather couch. Another amazement is that it came with a preapplied screen protector as said and came with a solid pouch. I've not seen any other OEM beat this with the box content. OMG, if you don't have this device, you missed out big time grin..... Score is 10/10

To those drooling over getting the device or not, I must say that you would enjoy the phone greatly as you can't compare it to some trans.... Devices. You get VALUE FOR MONEY NO DOUBT. Now, I'm now a promoter of UMIDIGI too. Greater things to expect from this device.

My little review, my a7 pro brothers I hail una. Let's rock this device as we turn the beauty into a monster with her capabilities cheesy grin

Another blockbuster review for the Umidigi A7 Pro.........

Go forth and keep preaching the Umidigi gospel......

Our people need to be free from transsions shackles............ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Unbeatable2:

grin grin before nko. I can see the music file on fileman, played couple of it, but can't find it in the device music app, even the one I installed (jet audio). I can only view gospel messages (audio too). It's strange, maybe u can recommend a app.

it's happening on my F2 too... all the music i copied on the internal storage re not showing on my music player no matter how many times i refresh..but it's showing on File manager and plays through file manager...

Solution!!

i kuku move all my music to my Memory Card... no worries
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Where that pesin wey talk say Umidigi devices no dey do real bokeh.............. tongue

say no more

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
khalidx:
egbon na una be the main Ambassador na grin grin
Good. Morning.

Top of the morning boss, hope you and urs are doing okay? My regards to all grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My ambassadorship role no go be like our 9ja politicians.....

It's not only death wey go comot me....... Not too young to rule........... grin

I still remember when Mizik delivered Khalidx first umidigi A3, look at him now. Oh how the the young have grown grin grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2020
khalidx:
who talk so?
Show am this pic…. I was playing with a friend yesterday….

Really nice pics bro.... shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Unbeatable2:

grin grin before nko. I can see the music file on fileman, played couple of it, but can't find it in the device music app, even the one I installed (jet audio). I can only view gospel messages (audio too). It's strange, maybe u can recommend a app.

Have u checked the file extension name? Does it 3nd with .MP3? Also try downloading VLC media player, it has a funny way of installing codec files to read different media formats, so try it and give us feedback.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

I still remember when Mizik delivered Khalidx first umidigi A3, look at him now. Oh how the the young have grown grin grin
grin
Do u also remember when oga lexus gave me my first Umidigi cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Mustack:

Wawo A7 pro.

It's been long here. Business have droven me out like dangote trailer

Mustack is that u? Idonbelivit shocked shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Mizik:
grin

Yes oh, and when I met him for the first time and I got an Umi smart watch, madam even got a power bank gift, Lexusgs430 is the true definition of a gentleman. But the guy too like grilled chicken Chai..... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Eyee ti di okuko.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Mizik:
grin

The only thread on Nairaland, that did not do audio giveaways........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Yes oh, and when I met him for the first time and I got an Umi smart watch, madam even got a power bank gift, Lexusgs430 is the true definition of a gentleman. But the guy too like grilled chicken Chai..... grin

Remove the en and add an s......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

My life ! see as you spoil Yoruba

It's "Eyin ti di akuko" lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
lilachiever:

My life ! see as you spoil Yoruba

It's "Eyin ti di akuko" lol

Idea is need......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
jboixxx:
Abi na fake you go buy grin grin
you and who cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
WAPKOSHCOMNG:

Fixed it boss, formatted the card and used it as an external storage, currently moving all the files to the card...

But boss i never find solution to this thing ooo connected to about 3 hotspots now but still persist.

Bro have you done the wireless update on A7Pro? If yes, what is your experience?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KunlexyInc1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Another blockbuster review for the Umidigi A7 Pro.........

Go forth and keep preaching the Umidigi gospel......

Our people need to be free from transsions shackles............ grin

Yes oooo.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
sleemoon:

it's happening on my F2 too... all the music i copied on the internal storage re not showing on my music player no matter how many times i refresh..but it's showing on File manager and plays through file manager...

Solution!!

i kuku move all my music to my Memory Card... no worries

Oh really? Thank God I'm not alone. So after moving them to Mcard it then appeared in ur individual music apps.. ??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

egbon…. Just like yesterday ooo grin grin
I remember that fateful night…… I was seeing the phone � in my dream, few weeks after I received the phone from Mizik I won a laptop from an online contest again……. Oga lexusgs430 ushered me into 2019 with goodies and blessings…..
God bless you sir.
Forever grateful.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Really nice pics bro.... shocked
thank you egbon…
My youtube channel is debuting by Monday sir, I need your support in anyway….

I'm shooting with my phone camera � and improvised tripods……
Please subscribe and like my channel.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

na una dae guide us o, if not we would have cracked long time ago… the chick � is still following the mother hen grin

My youtube channel is debuting soon �, I've dropped my introductory now…..
Please support me and subscribe…..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tongsman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Remove the en and add an s......... cheesy
grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Unbeatable2: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Have u checked the file extension name? Does it 3nd with .MP3? Also try downloading VLC media player, it has a funny way of installing codec files to read different media formats, so try it and give us feedback.

It's showing on VLC alone. But we all know VLC is not a music app. So much limitations. Thanks anyway
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Unbeatable2:

It's showing on VLC alone. But we all know VLC is not a music app. So much limitations. Thanks anyway

Have u tried musicolet? That's what I use and works great for me especially if u adjust the equaliser settings.

There's also pi player and of course Google music, try any and all of these and see what works for u.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kekilika: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Normal
5x zoom

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by freeman500: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Nice review, but that phone heavy sha. Reminds me of my oukitel k6000 plus. That phone battery was the bomb then.
Still have it in my cupboard sef grin
Is it still working? Do u wanna sell?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
KunlexyInc1:

Lol, welcome back baba

Yea, I hear say na you b d champion now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Mustack is that u? Idonbelivit shocked shocked

Baba na me oh am still alive. Na to make money b s main thing..

If it's not making something it's not making sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.