Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1733139 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Best price:
Umidigi A7 pro -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2020
davyd8:

How's the general performance like and please share your honest opinion about the weight of the device!

Enjoy your Phone
The UI is fluid and very clean, it's not feature packed like Samsung though. And to be honest, all you hear about the weight of the phone is false. It feels very balanced in the hand. Definitely not heavy.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Morganaliticus:

The UI is fluid and very clean, it's not feature packed like Samsung though. And to be honest, all you hear about the weight of the phone is false. It feels very balanced in the hand. Definitely not heavy.

What features are lacking?......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What features are lacking?......
I can't tweak the screen colour. I like to play around with that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Morganaliticus:

I can't tweak the screen colour. I like to play around with that

Check out this developers app on playstore......

TreyDev........

You would be spoilt for choice....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Trey Dev........
Ok I will, thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

TreyDev........

You would be spoilt for choice....... grin
Something is up with the speaker of the phone, it will just stop working then start working again without me doing anything, please do you know what might be the cause? (Power 3)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Since Jumia refused to stock up on A3S, anyone who has for sale should quote me with the price.
My location is Ogun state. Ibadan can still be worked out also.

Shalom.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Morganaliticus:

Something is up with the speaker of the phone, it will just stop working then start working again without me doing anything, please do you know what might be the cause? (Power 3)

I never use the speaker on my Power 3, I am always connected to a Bluetooth output source, so never experienced such or have a solution.....

Any updates available on your device?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:
Since Jumia refused to stock up on A3S, anyone who has for sale should quote me with the price.

Shalom.

Just kúkú buy A7 Pro......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Teathobi:
sup fam, I just got my power 3 today. Yay! Unfortunately as i was setting it up, it just went off now now. It isn't coming up again? what could be the issue. I am returning it sef... kilode?

i plugged it, it isnt charging. connected to pc, it isn't showing any sign of life.

Sorted out with jumia?.....

In the interim, enjoy the Umipeppering from afar....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Teathobi: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oga Lexusgs430 please how long will it take Jumia to confirm the authenticity of my claim and the refund proper. Returned the faulty device already. Thinking of ordering another pending the review.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Teathobi: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lol. Daddy, what you are doing isn't fair ooh. cry cry cry

Lexusgs430:

Sorted out with jumia?.....

In the interim, enjoy the Umipeppering from afar....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrSuama(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

Shalom.
I have one in good condition almost 2 months old. Based in Bauchi though but ups gat our back. Are you game.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Teathobi:
Oga Lexusgs430 please how long will it take Jumia to confirm the authenticity of my claim and the refund proper. Returned the faulty device already. Thinking of ordering another pending the review.

Should be about 7 days, because they would have to confirm stated fault (as manufacturer defect, not users)...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Teathobi:
Lol. Daddy, what you are doing isn't fair ooh. cry cry cry

No allow my real pickins hear u ó....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by legitboss011(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Morganaliticus:

drop some photos taken with it please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by NaniOfficer: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks lexusG430 for the info about umidigi community

I downloaded the rom, flash tool and vcom

Did it myself and now my umidigi a3 can boot properly

I paid the price though
A huge one

But all is well, I believe
Thanks once again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
NaniOfficer:
Thanks lexusG430 for the info about umidigi community

I downloaded the rom, flash tool and vcom

Did it myself and now my umidigi a3 can boot properly

I paid the price though
A huge one

But all is well, I believe
Thanks once again

If i could flash a ROM successfully....... Anyone can do it........

Form a habit of backing up important files and folders (use cloud facilities) ..... A device crash can happen anytime.....

Glad your device is back to new now......... grin

Where are those saying umidigi, got no ROM access.......... Line up here........ cheesy
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I never use the speaker on my Power 3, I am always connected to a Bluetooth output source, so never experienced such or have a solution.....

Any updates available on your device?....
Non yet... The most recent security patch is for december cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Morganaliticus:

Non yet... The most recent security patch is for december cry

Send a message to Umidigi, via twitter....... It's probably not only you experiencing such...... So long as error can be replicated, a patch would be made available.........

Remember, we are live Guinea pigs.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
legitboss011:

drop some photos taken with it please
The selfie camera is also dope... Don't sleep on this device. Go for it!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Morganaliticus: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Send a message to Umidigi, via twitter....... It's probably not only you experiencing such...... So long as error can be replicated, a patch would be made available.........

Remember, we are live Guinea pigs.......... cheesy
Lol! Thanks for all your help... Please could you please give me their Twitter handle
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Morganaliticus:

Lol! Thanks for all your help... Please could you please give me their Twitter handle

@umidigi

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Are you ready..........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Just kúkú buy A7 Pro......... cheesy

It's not for me. The buyers budget no reach A7 Pro.

Shalom.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

It's not for me. The buyers budget no reach A7 Pro.

Shalom.

It's even sold out again...... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
MrSuama:

I have one in good condition almost 2 months old. Based in Bauchi though but ups gat our back. Are you game.

Distinguished, check my number in my signature. Let's discuss on WhatsApp.

Shalom.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's even sold out again...... wink

Honestly,it's annoying angry angry. They keep buying the device yet they won't acknowledge the group here. It's when they have scruples with their device you'll see them screaming that Umidigi defrauded them! undecided undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

Honestly,it's annoying angry angry. They keep buying the device yet they won't acknowledge the group here. It's when they have scruples with their device you'll see them screaming that Umidigi defrauded them! undecided undecided

It's until they experience issues, they use Google searching for users in Nigeria........ Boom, they discover this thread......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Morganaliticus:

The selfie camera is also dope... Don't sleep on this device. Go for it!

Remain cooker, microwave, fryer, AC, bed, freezer and blender.............. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
emmyN:
I need help here. So I got the A3X and have been observing it's performance for a while now. It's a sleek device, just not impressed with battery. That's not the issue though. I got talking with my ISP due to slow internet download speed. I use Glo. Was asked to supply my number and device name, and it returned that the device I used doesn't support band 28. While I tried to make corrections that Umidigi A3X supports band 28, the Customer care agent insisted I was using A3 Pro. Checks by they on my IMEI showed my device was registered as A3 Pro. Have I been defrauded angry?

Hi brother, I use a Glo sim for browsing on my A3S and it's always blazing on 4G.

Maybe you should try buying a 4G LTE Glo Sim or check the IMEI of your phone online yourself to confirm whether you're using A3X or A3 Pro... it's not even possible as both devices even have different design builds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.