Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,797 members, 7,855,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1756262 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

Or he should try to run COD on Very high lol cheesy

We get troll invasions from2time........... grin Sane breeze would also blow you guys away soon...... grin

The voice of reason............ wink This important feature, our processor gives us............. tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

In my opinion the prices are just right

Umidigi get costly devices too oooo
Power 3 for example, is costlier than redmi note 8
And SD 665 beats Helio p60 (I think) because I know some games are more optimised for SD 665

Although the power 3's battery is very enticing (6150mah shocked)
And all round it's pack as much of a punch as the redmi note 8

Infact the only reason I chose note 8 over the power 3 was because of MIUI features like quick replies, game mode, notification bar and navigation bar customisation etc

Part of me still wants to experience that battery though grin

Keep thinking ó....... A small search on YouTube, would show you this MTK chips, teaching Xiaomi a very bitter lesson......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

Exactly but about finding a phone that good for that price you were absolutely right about that one sir

It'll be hard to find any if there is
And when we got it for my sis the phone looked so sexy she's using the 128gb version sef so I really envy her on that
128 GB for #50,000+

cool that's a very great deal

This troll is very confused........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

Abi naa
Life is too short to be doing die hard fan of one brand
If I see good deal I wee buy it anywhere any brand
That's why I'm following multiple phone threads

We can see the cause of your confusion....... You cannot visit RCCG during the week and attend Catholic Church on Sunday............... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

Yeah MIUI is heavily heavy but it has a lot of cool features that the umidigi doesn't and cannot have not unless android 11 has those features and brings those features for them or something

Check a video of miui11 quick reply to understand what I'm saying
You can customise every inch of your OS with themes without having to root(miui themes can go as far as changing your volume panel, notification bar, navigation bar and even boot up screen)

You may not fancy the features ooooo because some people obviously won't like them but there are people that are willing to pay any price for those features

So in my opinion I work with that

The exact reason we have a Playstore..... Loads of 3rd party apps, to tweak without root........

Your money...... Your choice........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This troll is very confused........... cheesy

Lol
I'm not trolling oooo
At all at all

Phone is not equal to church
Even church sef if you go to one and you're not liking it you'll change church

I just keep an eye out for other brands I'm interested in to see how they are doing in order to help me decide which phone to use next that's all

Calling me "confused" and a "troll" really wasn't necessary
I didn't use any of those languages on any of the people I've been discussing with

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
dojnr4real:
Please I need help o
Vpn keeps disconnecting on my Umi a7 pro
After some mins and wherever the display light goes off.
What could be wrong?

Duraspeed..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

Lol
I'm not trolling oooo
At all at all

Phone is not equal to church
Even church sef if you go to one and you're not liking it you'll change church

I just keep an eye out for other brands I'm interested in to see how they are doing in order to help me decide which phone to use next that's all

Calling me "confused" and a "troll" really wasn't necessary
I didn't use any of those languages on any of the people I've been discussing with

OK no vex..... But you enter àkàrà joint, come dey curse the àkàrà, wey we dey enjoy.........

Join us chop àkàrà or just observe........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

OK no vex..... But you enter àkàrà joint, come dey curse the àkàrà, wey we dey enjoy.........

Lmaoo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Michealvegas: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
guys what's the best percentage to stop charging, my capacity is very low,93% embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ChiefZaddy: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
mattmogan88:
the A7 pro to me issa good device, but am a heavy user .so I don't know what to say about the battery grin
Can the phone switch between 2 to 3 apps without reloading? That's my utmost concern.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Can the phone switch between 2 to 3 apps without reloading? That's my utmost concern.

Lock apps with duraspeed........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
ChiefZaddy:

Also watch YouTube videos.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Lmaoo
Here's something you posted on the Xiaomi thread
Lexusgs430:

Charging port don spoil b dat...... You should have bought an Umidigi device.......... grin

And another...
Lexusgs430:

Just a week old, but very weak charging port....... cheesy

If you were free to make those statements in the Xiaomi thread why am I not free to air my views here on the umidigi thread? smiley...
I rest my case.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
xiaomi vs umidigi

lol...... grin grin grin grin

this war will never end...

Atleast both companies are better than infinix and tecno when it comes to price,ram,display......

but i will keep saying this that when it comes to "available parts replacements and battery durability" infinix and tecno are the best..

anyways i don order my a3 pro screen from aliexpress since i no see am here...

@lexusgs430......na u introduce us to umidigi, kindly work on how we can source for the parts locally.....cuz i wan order for a pal next week now, first thing wey e ask me na say shey the parts dey available....

Lastly, the guy that asked about a7pro battery....its ok but dont expect it to work like 4500mah on infinix and tecno i.e if u have used infinix before

GOODLUCK....Am using this a3pro to play COD(battle royal) on medium graphics.....the funny part is that even a3pro runs COD well on low graphics with Pugb so A7pro is a good phone for those that are still doubting......

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
it clearly showed that umidigi is not the right phone for you

all i read so far is complaint over complaint

If i were you i won't hesitate to taste good life Xiaomi offers

How will you justify spending 45k on p22

What's your point exactly? Am kinda confused with Ur utterances undecided undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Emily22:
xiaomi vs umidigi

I don't think there's a war anywhere actually, I just wish people would stop taking these unnecessary matters about phones so personally that they won't be able to engage in a polite discussion when a comparison is called

I was mindful of the facts and even admitted defeat in certain areas yet I get called a "troll" and a "confused troll" because of it

It is well sha.... smiley

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
d guy wey dey sell umidigi should quote me here abeg....hope you can deliver to agege area...i need am nextweek unfailingly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

I don't think there's a war anywhere actually, I just wish people would stop taking these unnecessary matters about phones so personally that they won't be able to engage in a polite discussion when a comparison is called

I was mindful of the facts and even admitted defeat in certain areas yet I get called a "troll" and a "confused troll" because of it

TO ME, both are nice phones even though xiaomi devices are a bit expensive than umidigi when both offers almost thesame spec

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Emily22:
d guy wey dey sell umidigi should quote me here abeg....hope you can deliver to agege area...i need am nextweek unfailingly
Yes yes yes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Redpanter1:

Yes yes yes

alright bro...nextweek
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

Lmaoo
Here's something you posted on the Xiaomi thread

And another...

If you were free to make those statements in the Xiaomi thread why am I not free to air my views here on the umidigi thread? smiley...
I rest my case.

Monitoring spirit...... I bind and cast you........ grin

Read between the lines of those comments....... They dripped with sarcasm.......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Emily22:
xiaomi vs umidigi

Atleast both companies are better than infinix and tecno when it comes to price,ram,display......

but i will keep saying this that when it comes to "available parts replacements and battery durability" infinix and tecno are the best..

anyways i don order my a3 pro screen from aliexpress since i no see am here...

@lexusgs430......na u introduce us to umidigi, kindly work on how we can source for the parts locally.....cuz i wan order for a pal next week now, first thing wey e ask me na say shey the parts dey available....

Lastly, the guy that asked about a7pro battery....its ok but dont expect it to work like 4500mah on infinix and tecno i.e if u have used infinix before

GOODLUCK....Am using this a3pro to play COD(battle royal) on medium graphics.....the funny part is that even a3pro runs COD well on low graphics with Pugb so A7pro is a good phone for those that are still doubting......

A business opportunity someone should hop on........

A problem is a business avenue, for the next person..........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by de3lar(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Meanwhile, Umidigi A3S is still doing well battery wise.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Monitoring spirit...... I bind and cast you........ grin

Read between the lines of those comments....... They dripped with sarcasm.......... wink

Lmaoo
Okay sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Darkhyve:

Who called you a troll, not only an ordinary troll, but also a confused troll............ grin

That person is not nice at all, maybe the person neva chop breakfast......... cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Who called you a troll, not only an ordinary troll, but also a confused troll............ grin

That person is not nice at all, maybe the person neva chop breakfast......... cool

grin I no fit laugh o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
mattmogan88:
are you serious?

Battery saver is not meant to be on when u ve full juice... set ur saver to on automatically at 30% downwards...

let ur fone run its full course without battery saver.. sooner or later.. ur battery ll adjust & sync with ur daily usage...

Happy Weekend Guys
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
mattmogan88:
oga Lexus this one pass me o, anyway this Sunday will make it 7 days....

it took my A5PRO a whole month to recalibrate it's self...

My F2 took roughly 2wks...

so chill and make sure u use ur battery wella during dis times... By d time ur fone tanda gidigba..u ll see umiwonder
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Lmaoo
Issokay

God knows his phone number wink wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
sleemoon:

so chill and make sure u use ur battery wella during dis times... By d time ur fone tanda gidigba..u ll see umiwonder

Batteries now are smart batteries, and adjust and calibrate, according to users pattern of use.........

Abi then think say nah aba battery, Umidigi dey use........... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
sleemoon:

This nah better upgrade ó........ cheesy

You start with puff puff, then step up to jam doughnut........... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.