Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1709808 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by spactacus(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Thane:

Buy your thing and enjoy, Umidigi has the cheapest prices for specs of it's range. I bought this A5 Pro in January and no single issue whatsoever. I want to sell tho, because I just want to upgrade to an snapdragon device, probably Redmi 8 4/64GB.

Anybody that wants to buy abeg, holla at me.
35k, negotiable. Location is Ibafo-Berger Lagos.
07032 909591
market don start. Come buy my R8 4/64. Me sef Wan upgrade go R9
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by horlanif(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please what is the difference between Umidigi A7 and A7 pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
horlanif:

A7 = Thermometer grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
saint2ace:

Good build quality but also get good protection, oyibo wey make tempered glass understand say e get why.....
The phone is not only beautiful but also rugged.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PurestBoy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
thaotech:

Good evening fam, my friend's umidigi a7 pro is currently having this issue. Has anyone faced this sorta thing before? If yes, how did you solve it please

Thanks fam

Tell your friend to go sell off the Umidigi A7 pro, mine just stopped on-ing on Monday after closing from work,took it to a repairer who told me yesterday that it can't work again cos the panel is not available here. Took it to another qualified person who said same.
This morning I went to get this Infinix Note 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PurestBoy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sent4rina:

The phone is not only beautiful but also rugged.

Not rugged oo, check my previous comment,I regret buying the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kennydollz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
PurestBoy:

Not rugged oo, check my previous comment,I regret buying the phone

When did u get it? And did ur flashlight finally work b4 it died?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
mattmogan88:

A7 = Thermometer grin

Lol. This is so funny
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Skseries: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Haha,,,, even lexusgs430 is shocked,,,,

Kilode,,! grin

You are a great story teller,,,,,,grin

,,,,,,,grin
lol wait! U think am telling lie?

Lol, leme burst ur brain it actually happen in open University McCarthy study centre, I ran from work just so I can write my name down for clearance as the gateman wanted to hand me the list his hand hit my phone and it went straight into the whole btw those slabs at the gate, u need to see how ppl shouted, it happens the slabs were key in we couldn't carry it, my hands couldn't even enter but half my hands were in the water, (it rained during the night) funny part the phone screen was on I was just waiting to see water slide into the screen and see it go dead but it didn't, ppl wey saying look for a small boy to come help with a smaller hand at that point have given up, only for some guys to try one more time and the slab finally came out.

First time in my life am seeing a phone actually be water proof.

So u think u are shocked? Lol I was more shocked than u are.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Skseries: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

UmiWonders! shocked shocked shocked
That's not an excuse for not protecting your device sá o.

Avoid stories that touch!
I don't joke with glass protection o. First thing I always buy after I get a phone. This is my second Umi though but not as good as my former umidigi c-note 2 that phone was mad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Skseries:
lol wait! U think am telling lie?

Lol, leme burst ur brain it actually happen in open University McCarthy study centre, I ran from work just so I can write my name down for clearance as the gateman wanted to hand me the list his hand hit my phone and it went straight into the whole btw those slabs at the gate, u need to see how ppl shouted, it happens the slabs were key in we couldn't carry it, my hands couldn't even enter but half my hands were in the water, (it rained during the night) funny part the phone screen was on I was just waiting to see water slide into the screen and see it go dead but it didn't, ppl wey saying look for a small boy to come help with a smaller hand at that point have given up, only for some guys to try one more time and the slab finally came out.

First time in my life am seeing a phone actually be water proof.

So u think u are shocked? Lol I was more shocked than u are.

Many phones are water proof ,,,

Anything can happen miraculously,,, no cap,,,,,wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Skseries:
I don't joke with glass protection o. First thing I always buy after I get a phone. This is my second Umi though but not as good as my former umidigi c-note 2 that phone was mad

Glad you're a member of team #protection.

The post was to educate others so they won't be expecting a similar miracle after misusing their device.

Shalom.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Warning....

To those that purchased A7S, A7 and A7 pro.....what you see on the screen after purchase is not a tempered glass....it's just another thick nylon that can't protect your LCD against minor fall.

You can confirm by using your finger to raise the edge of the nylon....

So I will advise everyone to buy a full tempered glass to protect your screen....you don't want to stroll to China....trust me....The wait..the fixing and even worse a defective LCD after the Wait....

Why not save the stress by purchasing a full tempered class from me if you are in Lagos and can meet up at ogba and environs....chat me up....

If you are outside Lagos....or don't want to do the stress of meeting up..

Just search for "umidigi screen protector" buy the one with 2 pieces in the title

Enjoy your device

Note: I sell only full screen tempered glass to protect the edges of your LCD.

Stay cool and check my signature

Love ya all.....Umigang...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PurestBoy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kennydollz:

When did u get it? And did ur flashlight finally work b4 it died?

I got it this year July, still clean,perfectly used with no dent, didnt bother about the flashlight since I don't snap at night. Phone just stopped on-ing without notice, thought it was a joke first.
I've moved on already, now using Infinix note 7 after good recommendation.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thane:

Buy your thing and enjoy, Umidigi has the cheapest prices for specs of it's range. I bought this A5 Pro in January and no single issue whatsoever. I want to sell tho, because I just want to upgrade to an snapdragon device, probably Redmi 8 4/64GB.

Anybody that wants to buy abeg, holla at me.
35k, negotiable. Location is Ibafo-Berger Lagos.
07032 909591

How much is redmi 8
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Babalegba(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
PurestBoy:

I got it this year July, still clean,perfectly used with no dent, didnt bother about the flashlight since I don't snap at night. Phone just stopped on-ing without notice, thought it was a joke first.
I've moved on already, now using Infinix note 7 after good recommendation.
Why do you sound like a transsion marketer.I don't know if I should believe you or not.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Babalegba:
Why do you sound like a transsion marketer.I don't know if I should believe you or not.

Take him claim with pinch of salt
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
horlanif:
Good question cos, to me, both have the same specs. Or is there something my eyes are not noticing?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PurestBoy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Babalegba:

Umidigi A7 Pro too is one. Check my past posts about why I was hyping the phone when I bought it and even convinced those who DMed me to go for it, so I should keep quiet when I got disappointed? Send me your email to forward the invoice from Jumia. Attached is the message I sent to them, so make your findings before bringing up ridiculous accusation

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PurestBoy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Babalegba:

I've been here for as long as you are too since 2007 so there are things we should be too big to involve in on this app

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
mattmogan88:

A7 = Thermometer grin

Which kind formula be this self.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Exumal:

Which kind formula be this self.

cheesy

Umiformular
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Exumal: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
mattmogan88:

cheesy

Umiformular

Okay oh. I'm very skeptical about the a7 pro, reason being alot of complaints and the release of the a7s and a7 few months after the release of the A7pro.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mattmogan88: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Exumal:

Okay oh. I'm very skeptical about the a7 pro, reason being alot of complaints and the release of the a7s and a7 few months after the release of the A7pro.
am using a7 pro, bought it around September. No issues since then.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bolubaba(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Finally fixed the speaker issue of a7 pro after weeks off total silence.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Stylish186(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Babalegba:
You should have waited for the A9 pro. The A7 pro is also a very good device though

Please when will A9pro reach Jumia because I want to make up my mind
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Babalegba(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
PurestBoy:

I've been here for as long as you are too since 2007 so there are things we should be too big to involve in on this app
Sorry about my remark,I just find it odd that you went from umidigi to infinix which is overpriced for what it offers. Anyway I suppose once bitten twice shy.Smartphones are made to last a few years but obviously some don't last and in the case of the esoteric brands replacement parts are difficult to obtain. I do hope that you tested the umidigi product to determine the fault because even a faulty battery would prevent a phone from starting. Anyway you could always sell the parts to get some of your money back
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by benefitzte: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2020
spactacus:
market don start. Come buy my R8 4/64. Me sef Wan upgrade go R9

Am interested, pictures nko
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by spactacus(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2020
benefitzte:

Am interested, pictures nko
Chai. Na wetin I dey use reply. No phone to snap it for now. I go get phone for night. https://www.nairaland.com/3717687/umidigi-discussion-thread/1564#91379692
Check that link to see the pics when i buy am. We can talk on WhatsApp for fast transaction. 08168869581.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Marshal3045(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Pls I need down board for umidigi A5pro....plsssss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Marshal3045(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Sent4rina:

I went to an engineer yesterday, he said I will have to change the camera. He didn't open the phone tho.
Please, did you change any of the components when it happened to your phone?

I guess the engineer was scared to open the phone because is an uncommon brand. He told me the camera is faulty, that I should not give any other person so as not to make a practical of my phone.
That's the problem with umidigi phone .....it's so so hard to get them first and the spear part are not even available....have been trying to change my charging point for months now ....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2020
I just had to protect my latest toy......... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.