Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1719729 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sent4rina: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2021
yusluvad:
What could be wrong with an A7pro. That went off while charging during the night and isn't coming on this morning while trying to put it on.

Any solution pls ?
Plug the phone and on while charging.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tobedated(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Tobedated:
Hey do you have umdigi bison how much is it
guys please reply i going un school soon and i want to buy it beforehand
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by achorladey: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Babalegba:
No, while I believe that a foldable device is technologically and aesthetically better, I think the price will be beyond the reach of most Nigerians. Contrary to the belief of most Nigerians, Nigeria is a poverty stricken country. So really an umidigi tablet would be a good move and I will actually pull the trigger when it is released.

And the first of such umidigi A11 tablet isn't looking that bad in terms of specifications and a 8000mah battery to enjoy.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by achorladey: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
CharlesJok3r:

A foldable device from umidigi will break the bank of peasants like me grin... Please let them be making talaka devices dey go wink.

Don't be surprised if they venture into foldable phones, it will still be affordable around this part of the world considering their first entry into the tablet world with the umidigi A11 tablet and the specifications that comes with it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tobedated(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hey guys just check aliexpress and i noticed that phones are by far aheaser than they are here why is that also is aliexpress trustworthy before i throw my money at it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lilymond(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lilymond:
Pls guys � how can I remove my account details from my AliExpress app? I've been looking for a way to remove it but I can't find it... Thanks in advance.

Pls someone should help me out. Thanks alot.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tobedated:
Hey guys just check aliexpress and i noticed that phones are by far aheaser than they are here why is that also is aliexpress trustworthy before i throw my money at it

It's business.....if you buy something 10k on AliExpress....will you sell it here 10k. No!!!!

Try buy from AliExpress, they are trust worthy and your refund is easy incase of unforeseen circumstances.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lilymond:

Pls someone should help me out. Thanks alot.
you want to delete your AliExpress profile or you want to remove your account from the app?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yusluvad(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sent4rina:
Plug the phone and on while charging.
Still not coming up...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tobedated(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please real life umidigi bison user how's the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tobedated(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emily22:

It's business.....if you buy something 10k on AliExpress....will you sell it here 10k. No!!!!

Try buy from AliExpress, they are trust worthy and your refund is easy incase of unforeseen circumstances.
but will the phone i buy from there support Nigeria network brand
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tobedated:

but will the phone i buy from there support Nigeria network brand

Sure, it will
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tobedated(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emily22:

Sure, it will

thank you for replying but by any chance do you have any experience with phone umidigi bison it specs is good on paper but i want to know what it like in real life before buying it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tobedated:

thank you for replying but by any chance do you have any experience with phone umidigi bison it specs is good on paper but i want to know what it like in real life before buying it

Sure ...very good spec...u will definitely love it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lilymond(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Emily22:
you want to delete your AliExpress profile or you want to remove your account from the app?

I want to remove my bank account details from the app.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Stylish186(m): 4:15am On Dec 05, 2021
lilachiever:

I don't have, you can get it on Jumia for 96K.

I can help you with the order though

Mfs increased the price to 104k y
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 5:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Stylish186:

Mfs increased the price to 104k y

Guess the 96k was a black Friday deal. Buy it on AliExpress and jejely wait for 3-4 weeks for delivery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Donsheddy: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2021
anyone using umidigi a11 please how is the performance
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Curdlebug(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2021
I need GOOGLE CAMERA for Umidigi f1... Anyone know how to get it.... Please help... Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Curdlebug(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Anyone using Google camera for F1 or F1 play... Please help... I wanna download it... Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Stylish186(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2021
lilachiever:

Guess the 96k was a black Friday deal. Buy it on AliExpress and jejely wait for 3-4 weeks for delivery

I need it soon
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Towma(f): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please someone suggest a good umidigi phone of 50000k naira or below too me. Thank you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejiphill09(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lilymond:

I want to remove my bank account details from the app.

Once you open the App then tap account and you will see wallet then you tap and remove anyone you want or all. Hope i helped.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Towma:
Please someone suggest a good umidigi phone of 50000k naira or below too me. Thank you

Add small money buy a9 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Parachoko: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
lilachiever:

Copy media files to a laptop. Backup app data to Google account.
Thank you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lilymond(f): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ejiphill09:

Once you open the App then tap account and you will see wallet then you tap and remove anyone you want or all. Hope i helped.

Thank you so very much. It was quite explicit and helpful. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yusluvad(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Help still needed...
yusluvad:
What could be wrong with an A7pro. That went off while charging during the night and isn't coming on this morning while trying to put it on.

Any solution pls ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Donvic4u(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
yusluvad:

Any solution pls ?

In the sàme situation as u ...I was watching a video when my power 3 phone went off,

UPDATE: my power 3 jz came up by itself. im selling it off

if u are interested contact me...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Greatdesi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
I use the A7S, whenever I try to use xender for file transfer the camera gets blurred that it can't capture the other phone's bar code. Is there any way I can fix it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Top of the morning beautiful people.

A7s, A9, A9 Pro, Bison, Bison GT, A11, Power 5 now available.

Pictures and prices coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
lilachiever:
Top of the morning beautiful people.

A7s, A9, A9 Pro, Bison, Bison GT, A11, Power 5 now available.

Pictures and prices coming soon.

Gt on my mind

I hope it's 8gb
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dgbanj: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Towma:

I have brand new Umidigi A7S 2gb RAM + 32gb ROM for sale at 35k

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.