Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1736933 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojehmario1969(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flowboi:
boss na a7 pro i cant los it Please i need ur advice should i take to a technican or i should allow it to remain inside da bag of rice
Take it to a repairer to open it..
Na wetin happen to my own sellf, e no work again.
omo I just buy new screen put

That ur screen don go; na to buy new one

Nevertheless try ur luck, go give repairer
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flowboi:
boss na a7 pro i cant los it Please i need ur advice should i take to a technican or i should allow it to remain inside da bag of rice

Your location?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emily22:

Your location?
Zaria in Kaduna state boss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Guys help me out. Who has used Umidigi A9? What was your experience? I’m looking at getting it or “Qubo X668”. Which one is better??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flowboi:
Zaria in Kaduna state boss

You need to remove the battery, as long as there is water inside, current is still flowing and it will damage the components of the phone

Type "how to disassemble umidigi a7 pro and follow the instructions"

You need to remove the battery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flowboi:

The biggest mistake you made was turning on the phone.

You should have taken it to a technician to loose it and clean the insides with methylated spirit or put it in raw rice immediately.

You can still do the above, hopefully the phone will come back to life. It's Umidigi so you have a high chance of reviving the phone from water damage
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emily22:

You need to remove the battery, as long as there is water inside, current is still flowing and it will damage the components of the phone

Type "how to disassemble umidigi a7 pro and follow the instructions"

You need to remove the battery
okey boss but can a technican do it for me or i should ba da one to do it after removing da battery what should i do next
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flowboi:
okey boss but can a technican do it for me or i should ba da one to do it after removing da battery what should i do next
A phone repairer can do it...

Remove the battery and let him clean the main board and charging board thoroughly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2021
LincolnOnyeabor:
Guys help me out. Who has used Umidigi A9? What was your experience? I’m looking at getting it or “Qubo X668”. Which one is better??
. Any help please?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
LincolnOnyeabor:
. Any help please?
bro good afterooon, just checked the qubo x668 and discovered it stand hand in hand to a9 but, a9 has and edge over qubo x668 on camera and battery. Secondly you will get the umidigi a9 cheaper just reach out to @lilachiever.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Karimalism05(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Meloski:
bro good afterooon, just checked the qubo x668 and discovered it stand hand in hand to a9 but, a9 has and edge over qubo x668 on camera and battery. Secondly you will get the umidigi a9 cheaper just reach out to @lilachiever.
Good afternoon @ Meloski, please between Redmi Note 9 and umidigi A11 pro max, which one will you advise?
Thank you so much In anticipation of your response
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by waploger(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Flowboi:

take it to a technician to clean it well with fuel to avoid rusting..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Karimalism05:

Good afternoon @ Meloski, please between Redmi Note 9 and umidigi A11 pro max, which one will you advise?
Thank you so much In anticipation of your response
Good afternoon, ok umidigi a11pro max and redmi note 9 are cool devices but though, the umidigi comes a bit forward for me cause its cheaper, comes with andriod 11 (don't know if it will recieve updates), bigger screen, helio media tek G80(ok for gaming) , 4/8gb ram 128gb rom, 5150mah 10w fast charhging, better camera, fm radio, and extra infered themomiter sensor, while redmi note 9 comes with andriod 10 (redmi phones do get updates and i think note 9 is included),helio media tek G85(ok for gaming), 3/4gb ram and 64/128 rom, no fm radio, 5020mah and 18w fast charging. Note: both phones are recommendable, watch reviews on youtube or goggle search umi a11 pro max vs redmi note 9(smartprix reviews are geniue than others) to see for yourself boss.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Meloski:
Good afternoon, ok umidigi a11pro max and redmi note 9 are cool devices but though, the umidigi comes a bit forward for me cause its cheaper, comes with andriod 11 (don't know if it will recieve updates), bigger screen, helio media tek G80(ok for gaming) , 4/8gb ram 128gb rom, 5150mah 10w fast charhging, better camera, fm radio, and extra infered themomiter sensor, while redmi note 9 comes with andriod 10 (redmi phones do get updates and i think note 9 is included),helio media tek G85(ok for gaming), 3/4gb ram and 64/128 rom, no fm radio, 5020mah and 18w fast charging. Note: both phones are recommendable, watch reviews on youtube or goggle search umi a11 pro max vs redmi note 9(smartprix reviews are geniue than others) to see for yourself boss.

Good reviews

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Emily22:

Good reviews
boss i took it to a phone technican and dy Said d phone screen is already damaged dat it cant work again Please how much is d new screen for a7 pro abeg
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojehmario1969(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Flowboi:
boss i took it to a phone technican and dy Said d phone screen is already damaged dat it cant work again Please how much is d new screen for a7 pro abeg
Na wetin I talk before.. na to buy new screen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by RobinRay(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2021
SOLD

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mutmainneen: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2021
I woke up this morning and tried using my music app. Seconds later, the sound stopped coming out. Up till now, there is still no sound coming out of the phone. I have tried different apps, even made a call and tried putting it on speaker. The earpiece is working perfectly, but not the speaker.
I already restarted my phone hoping it will fix the issue, still nothing.
Please, who has experienced this before, and how do I get it fixed?
NOTE: Phone is Umidigi A7S, purchased late October this year.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ecomalchemist(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Got the A9 pro some days back.

Phone's a bit heavy, battery drains out so fast, camera is good.

I'd dabble with the a11 pro max early next year.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lovelynife(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2021
RobinRay:
OPEN BOX UMIDIGI A7S FOR SALE

FEATURES

Screen:
6.53 ″ HD + (1600 x 720) with 20:9 aspect ratio, LCD panel and a small drop-shaped notch

Processor:
MediaTek MT6739 with PowerVR GE8100 graphics

RAM:
2 GB

Storage:
32GB

Rear camera:
13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP triple

Front camera:
8 MP

Connectivity and extras:
USB-C, WiFi, Dual SIM 4G (with all the bands that are used globally), GPS, Bluetooth and 3.5 mm audio jack

Battery:
4150 mAh

Operating system:
Android 10 Go (a very efficient OS for phones with 1GB ~ 2GB of RAM)

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

1 Plastic Case.
1 UMIDIGI A7S Cell Phone
1 x Type-C Cable
1 Power Adaptor
1 SIM Ejector

Price:
₦35,000

Phone/WhatsApp:
+2348128064499

Can I pay 25k sir? Please i want to use it for uber/bolt as a newbie. Please use this as Christmas giveaway sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lovelynife:

Can I pay 25k sir? Please i want to use it for uber/bolt as a newbie. Please use this as Christmas giveaway sir

The phone cannot serve you for Uber/Bolt.

Best to get a phone with at least 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
lilachiever:

. boss the phone hasn't land?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
lilachiever:

. boss the phone hasn't land? make I no go use the money for Christmas oh...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Meloski:
. boss the phone hasn't land? make I no go use the money for Christmas oh...

No boss.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meloski(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
lilachiever:

No boss.
when will it be in stock before or after christmas. So i will know how to go about it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abjinvest: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
lilachiever:

No boss.
Boss, In one of your other post you said the phones have arrived Lagos. So what is holding it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Abjinvest: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why this thread come quiet like this? sad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ejiphill09(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Urgent needs for friends.

1. Bison.
2. A9 / A9 pro
3. A7s

If you have this 3phones quote me lets do business.
Come with a fair price. I want all brand new/Open Box.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Abjinvest:
Why this thread come quiet like this? sad
Na lilachiever merch we dey wait for...

Boys dey use tactics
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Fundango: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
lilachiever:

No boss.

Hello abeg I go need Umidigi a7s.

If you get am available make me know

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.