Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,614 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1721901 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jefferyzz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Happened to my a5pro.. I changed d screen b4 everything started working 5n.
Rubenzkid:
My A9pro screen do sieze when I want to scroll up or down any solution for this issue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ConfirmBlog: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Emescot:
Please is this Genuine? From AliExpress

it could be, once it has a good review and high rating. But note that the price is way higher than that. To know the actual price of the LCD first convert your AliExpress currency to Dollar, then multiply it by the current naira value
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bankwana(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Honlucas:

My location is delta

okay
it should arrive at least 3days before the estimated delivery date
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Honlucas: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
bankwana:

okay
it should arrive at least 3days before the estimated delivery date

the phone just came now ..

thanks jumia is fast sha i ordered it on friday

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Okeji(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
House I have Umdigi A11 for sale o.
The only problem it has is a scratch in the screen.

Note: this can be waybill to any location

1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bankwana(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Honlucas:

the phone just came now ..

thanks jumia is fast sha i ordered it on friday
congrats bro... jumia is indeed fast
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bankwana(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
lilachiever what's happening nahh undecided undecided lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mhalosky(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Okeji:

Drop your number and let's talk
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Okeji(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
mhalosky:

Drop your number and let's talk
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening house, please I've a slight issue with my F2 and i don't know if others are facing the same too.
When plugged it, normally it fast charge and notify me that the temperature of the phone is high and i should unplug from the phone. I'll unplug and plug again and at times if i don't unplug for a while, it'll go off by itself.
But now, immediately i plug in and it brings that notification (the phone temperature is high and should unplug) the phone will go off immediately. It does that everytime now and it only stops when the phone is above 60-70%.
How do I resolve this?? Someone should help me out.
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
holarmy10:
Good evening house, please I've a slight issue with my F2 and i don't know if others are facing the same too.
When plugged it, normally it fast charge and notify me that the temperature of the phone is high and i should unplug from the phone. I'll unplug and plug again and at times if i don't unplug for a while, it'll go off by itself.
But now, immediately i plug in and it brings that notification (the phone temperature is high and should unplug) the phone will go off immediately. It does that everytime now and it only stops when the phone is above 60-70%.
Thanks

Change the battery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
holarmy10:
Thanks

Are you still using its follow come charger and cord ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Meister:

Are you still using its follow come charger and cord ?

Charger head?? Yes
Cord?? No

I've been using this combination for a while now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Emily22:

Change the battery

Just like that??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SeniorMan715(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na battery issue maybe is over heating
holarmy10:
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
holarmy10:
Thanks

I noticed something, the charger brick is 18w as specified by Umidigi so i used a lesser charging brick and it's charging normal and didn't go off. But the charging time Increased to 2hrs+ but the 18w charges in 1hr30 mins or less
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2022
holarmy10:

I noticed something, the charger brick is 18w as specified by Umidigi so i used a lesser charging brick and it's charging normal and didn't go off. But the charging time Increased to 2hrs+ but the 18w charges in 1hr30 mins or less

Maybe get another good 18w charger, problem could be from the charger
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Gbajure(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Emescot:
Please is this Genuine? From AliExpress

There is no reason it should not be. I bought Umidigi Bison screen for N11k got it within 2 weeks and still working
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Meister:

Maybe get another good 18w charger, problem could be from the charger

Thanks man
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by everton4life(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please help. A few days ago. I was using my umidigi bison pro when all of a sudden, the phone went off. Then it’s starts coming on and off. It was even factory reset but it got even worse. It can’t even come on again. It only shows the booting stage then turns off.

Then I noticed the battery shows 16% at some stage. If I plug it, I see 68%. If remove it from charging and try to turn it on, it shows battery low.

I was finally told that the battery is the problem. The problem now is I stay in egbeda and to see umidigi accessories is scarce in my place. Please is there anywhere I can get the bison pro battery or is there someone who sells here?

A quick answer will be appreciated
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by everton4life(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
asgat1love:

please how can I do this please, cos the phone is getting so hot and refused to enter homepage.
exactly. My phone has this same problem.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by itzyoungfred(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
@lilachiever
I don wait so tey i don the lose weight. I just need either "power 5" or "A11" but i go still wait reach on 5th of November sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2022
itzyoungfred:
@lilachiever
I don wait so tey i don the lose weight. I just need either "power 5" or "A11" but i go still wait reach on 5th of November sha

Oga mi, no vex.

If to say phone dey available, I for done post am. Na here be my main market sef.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mhalosky(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Meister:
Replacement screen for umidigi bison is needed abeg

#26,000
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Meister(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
mhalosky:

#26,000

A replacement has already been gotten
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Okeji(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2022

Note: this can be waybill to any location.
Call me on 08062668446

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by techycontents(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
I need Umidigi A7 pro SCREEN AND BATTERY

PLEASE WHAT'S APP ME IF YOU HAVE

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ajabani4allah(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Pls house, how can i get Umidigi A11 promax motherboard, i have checked Aliexpress and Alibaba not available?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ozoigbondu: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
How much is Umidigi F1 battery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by tobisunday(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Still no update from lilachiever ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Stephenabudu960(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
mhalosky:

We sell for #19,000 if you are interested

Too expensive.... The phone is even worth less than that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
who have a7s screen for sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.