Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (2113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1711118 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Horlhamhi(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Good day, all.

Please, what could be the solution to a phone that went off itself, and not come up, again?

If turned on, it will only display the name of the phone, and stop there...till the battery goes low, then goes off.

It's A7S, and just 18 months old. embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bamsherif(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good evening, Umifamiy........the badt guys of Mile 2 here in lagos had success pick-pocketting my Umidigi A5 pro......what i lost is more than just the phone.....i feel like i'm incomplete since then......pls if anyone has or knows anyway i can track the phone... i will sincerely appreciate...i have the IMEIs wiyh me....Thanks in advance.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jahson19(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bamsherif:
Good evening, Umifamiy........the badt guys of Mile 2 here in lagos had success pick-pocketting my Umidigi A5 pro......what i lost is more than just the phone.....i feel like i'm incomplete since then......pls if anyone has or knows anyway i can track the phone... i will sincerely appreciate...i have the IMEIs wiyh me....Thanks in advance.
Bro forget it, it will b hard
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by tobisunday(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lilachiever hwfa na
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Horlhamhi:
Good day, all.

Please, what could be the solution to a phone that went off itself, and not come up, again?

If turned on, it will only display the name of the phone, and stop there...till the battery goes low, then goes off.

It's A7S, and just 18 months old. embarassed
My umidigi power 3 once had that issue........it's probably the battery,you need to change the battery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bamsherif(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
jahson19:

Bro forget it, it will b hard

let me give a trial bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Qcanice: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Please how do I get a spare part (screen)for umudigi a3 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jahson19(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Bamsherif:

let me give a trial bro
OK bro all the best, though it will b a waste of money Sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bamsherif(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
jahson19:

OK bro all the best, though it will b a waste of money Sha

pls why do you say it will be a waste of money
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bankwana(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lilachiever how far nahhh angry angry angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Xxpress(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hello all, I have a budget of 90k and I will to be recommended of any durable umidigi phone for me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jahson19(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bamsherif:

pls why do you say it will be a waste of money
My A11 was stolen and I wanted to track it and I was told not to bother, na mostly tecno and infinix and Samsung na dem dy track....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Qcanice:
Please how do I get a spare part (screen)for umudigi a3 pro
Check for it on AliExpress. I'm sure you will find one.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dy4life: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
CharlesJok3r:

Check for it on AliExpress. I'm sure you will find one.
boss abeg drop ur digit ma chat u. I'm ur old customer

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
jahson19:

My A11 was stolen and I wanted to track it and I was told not to bother, na mostly tecno and infinix and Samsung na dem dy track....

You can actually track your phone if you know how to but with the current trend, they will format your phone( I mean reload a new O.S, CHANGE THE IMEI).

with a good miracle box dongle, it will be hard to track any Android phones, even redmi wey dey do stubborn head....them dey reload am....

grin grin grin every craze get medicine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WycliffeSMB(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day House...
Pls I need UMIDIGI A7S screen (Android 10)

Any seller or recommendations?
I will appreciate!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mujibson(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Xxpress:
Hello all, I have a budget of 90k and I will to be recommended of any durable umidigi phone for me.
I would rather you got another brand. As you can see from the variety of complaints concerning problems with the umidigi phone on this thread, you'll realize umidigi phones and durable should not even be put in the same sentence. For every individual that posts a complaint on an umidigi forum, I'm sure there are five others who have a similar problem but choose not to voice their opinion publicly, especially when there is no guarantee that a solution will be found.

The front camera on my newly bought F3 is already displaying vertical lines. It just started momentarily without falling or anything. It's time for us to start speaking out about the numerous issues with umidigi phones.

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mujibson(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Xxpress:

I would rather you got another brand. As you can see from the variety of complaints concerning problems with the umidigi phone on this thread, you'll realize umidigi phones and durable should not even be put in the same sentence. For every individual that posts a complaint on an umidigi forum, I'm sure there are five others who have a similar problem but choose not to voice their opinion publicly, especially when there is no guarantee that a solution will be found.

The front camera on my newly bought F3 is already displaying vertical lines. It just started momentarily without falling or anything. It's time for us to start speaking out about the numerous issues with umidigi phones.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ajabani4allah(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Good day everyone, i am so much in need of Umidigi A11promax motherboard, i would appriciate if any one can help me with this, i have checked every where on Aliexpress it is not available there.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ajabani4allah(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2022
mujibson:

Pls go with this advice bro, Umidigi has done me Shege, the issues with the phone are just too much, browsing problem, camera problem, software/OS issue just to mention few
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Good day everyone, please what's the limit on access Bank card on AliExpress.
GTBank is $20 and what I'm buying is just $20.25, the transaction id not going through

Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holarmy10(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2022
ajabani4allah:
Good day everyone, i am so much in need of Umidigi A11promax motherboard, i would appriciate if any one can help me with this, i have checked every where on Aliexpress it is not available there.

I'm sorry about your phone but can you please tell us how the motherboard went bad??

Phones don't just go faulty like that.
I've used 3 Umidigi phones since 2019
A5 pro
A7 pro
F2 till date and none developed any fault whatsoever.

I've bought for others too and there's no complain so I'm not invalidating your experience, I'm just saying as long as the good outweighs the bad, Umidigi is a good device to get
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flowboi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
who has a7s screen for sell please indicate if you have
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Pls,where can I find power 3 sensor?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ishoola: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
holarmy10:
Good day everyone, please what's the limit on access Bank card on AliExpress.
GTBank is $20 and what I'm buying is just $20.25, the transaction id not going through

Thanks
Use zenith bank 25usd
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bankwana(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
holarmy10:

I'm sorry about your phone but can you please tell us how the motherboard went bad??

Phones don't just go faulty like that.
I've used 3 Umidigi phones since 2019
A5 pro
A7 pro
F2 till date and none developed any fault whatsoever.

I've bought for others too and there's no complain so I'm not invalidating your experience, I'm just saying as long as the good outweighs the bad, Umidigi is a good device to get

I agree with u on this bro... i used my umidigi A7 for good 2yrs without issues till it was stolen 3 months ago
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by musco4me: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Please who knows where I can get umidigi f2 battery apart from AliExpress
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by musco4me: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2022
mhalosky:
Umidigi A7pro, A5pro,A13pro,A9pro,A7,A11,Bison Screen for sale.
Call or WhatsApp us on 08169458381
Do u have F2 battery??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by musco4me: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2022
lilachiever:

Flash the ROM
Do u have F2 battery?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by musco4me: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2022
sam121:

Please is the A13 pro 6gb/128gb still available...? I need it.

are these new fones?? Are they still available?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by musco4me: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Emily22:

5000...holla
Do u sell f2 battery??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2022
musco4me:

Do u sell f2 battery??

Yes 6500

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.