Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1773271 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mizik:
wow i like the way that website is. I like their products. Do you think they deliver to naija?

Yes, they deliver to Naija
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Thank you Umiambassadors & Umisoldiers for coming to the aid of neednewphone........

He now finally understands the way Umidigi devices works, despite been a rooting expert, I wish him well in his rooting journey (I hope he understands that rooting invalidates his warranty)?.....

I also hope he either enjoys the hybrid sim card, or use one sim and one sd card......

Out of all the problems he listed, the only one I picked was the battery drain. All other so called listed issues, was either user errors or network dependent.......

Kindly update us on battery polarity, using original charging brick and charging cable, that was packed with your device..........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 3:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Neednewphone:
of course looking forward to rooting it by tomorrow

So you're just an alarmist? Cool!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 3:13am On Jan 16, 2019
henry007:

Lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:06am On Jan 16, 2019
henry007:

From crying wolf to loving cuddles........ Umifire is indeed a natural calmer.......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jaynyra(m): 5:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Abeg how can I get replacement screen for umidigi one, and the price, my own break this morning
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:27am On Jan 16, 2019
henry007:

grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Thank you Umiambassadors & Umisoldiers for coming to the aid of neednewphone........

He now finally understands the way Umidigi devices works, despite been a rooting expert, I wish him well in his rooting journey (I hope he understands that rooting invalidates his warranty)?.....

I also hope he either enjoys the hybrid sim card, or use one sim and one sd card......

Out of all the problems he listed, the only one I picked was the battery drain. All other so called listed issues, was either user errors or network dependent.......

Kindly update us on battery polarity, using original charging brick and charging cable, that was packed with your device..........

Let him run the updates available via OTA, after which 2-3 charge and discharge cycles will be needed to stabilise his battery and give him optimal performance.

Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Lexusgs430 I sight you,

Morin ya'all!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2019
saint2ace:

Let him run the updates available via OTA, after which 2-3 charge and discharge cycles will be needed to stabilise his battery and give him optimal performance.

Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Jaynyra:
Abeg how can I get replacement screen for umidigi one, and the price, my own break this morning

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Sgbate:
Lexusgs430 I sight you,

Morin ya'all!

I dey turn for bed, I just dey try kill mosquitoes wey no gree me enjoy my bed............. angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2019
saint2ace:

Cheers
he should know all dis if he's into phone rooting,am surprised why he sounds like he doesn't, buh if he's an amateur,then it's almost predicateble which land he is heading with the device...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy grin
Lexusgs430:

I dey turn for bed, I just dey try kill mosquitoes wey no gree me enjoy my bed............. angry
mosquito oi undecided grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2019
Sgbate:
he should know all dis if he's into phone rooting,am surprised why he sounds like he doesn't, buh if he's an amateur,then it's almost predicateble which land he is heading with the device...

Brickland is assured. I'm not really concerned about him, am more concerned with people he will derail and most especially concerned at people who look for every opportunity where "wolf" is mentioned to make unnecessary comments.

Well God help us all.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen and a wonderful day ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2019
Sgbate:
cheesy ;Dmosquito oi undecided grin

Proper mosquitoes ó, then big like butterfly........... angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2019
saint2ace:

Brickland is assured. I'm not really concerned about him, am more concerned with people he will derail and most especially concerned at people who look for every opportunity where "wolf" is mentioned to make unnecessary comments.

Well God help us all.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen and a wonderful day ahead

We hope the 'wolf' would seek further clarifications........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sassy92(f): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2019
I'm surprised to hear someone complain about the battery on Umidigi One.
My phone last me the whole day, I'm a heavy user and I charge just once a day.
Lexusgs430:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
like?
xpose framework .
Flsb
Gravity box
Greenify
Lucky patcher
Busy box
Etc
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:

I believe he did something(s) he was not suppose to do, overegged his complain or just plain dislike due to Glo's 4G limitations in his area.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:

I can see you are really cruising your device....... Any more updated reviews?......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
khalidx:
xpose framework .
Flsb
Gravity box
Greenify
Lucky patcher
Busy box
Etc
undecided undecided undecided undecided.
You think i don't know all this??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:
my friend uses the one Pro too.
the first day he used the phone.
he put the brightness at 100% on 4G o downloading and watching youtube and he was now telling me the battery last for 7 hours.
i asked him Do you expect the phone to be Recharging it self with this heavy usage ?
After two updates and reduced screen brightness he now Charge the phone one or two times in a Day and he's a heavy user
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
undecided undecided undecided undecided.
You think i don't know all this??
Sarcasm you were unto right ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Proper mosquitoes ó, then big like butterfly........... angry
Na sambisa be that nah grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2019
khalidx:
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I can see you are really cruising your device....... Any more update reviews?......
yes o reviews. We need tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2019
khalidx:
how far wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
how far wink
I'm good jor
the guy has received the phone yesterday night .
Around 9pm
he put me on call while setting it up.
step by step instruction
he confirmed the sleekness of the phone and fast response tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2019
khalidx:
I'm good jor
the guy has received the phone yesterday night .
Around 9pm
he put me on call while setting it up.
step by step instruction
he confirmed the sleekness of the phone and fast response tongue
Good you explained everything to him so he can understand it. That's good cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ijeezlux(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Please where can I buy temper glass for my just landed umidigi a3 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2019
ijeezlux:
Please where can I buy temper glass for my just landed umidigi a3 pro
For now only Ali express

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.