Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1773191 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
Good you explained everything to him so he can understand it. That's good cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sassy92(f): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2019
I get that everybody has what they require from a phone, that's why one needs to do ample research before buying a phone. I wanted to buy a Xiaomi phone but my research led me to Umidigi which I bought and so far I have no regrets.
But you cannot allow your disappointment due to ignorance to make you completely write off a phone.
khalidx:
my friend uses the one Pro too.
the first day he used the phone.
he put the brightness at 100% on 4G o downloading and watching youtube and he was now telling me the battery last for 7 hours.
i asked him Do you expect the phone to be Recharging it self with this heavy usage ?
After two updates and reduced screen brightness he now Charge the phone one or two times in a Day and he's a heavy user
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:
I get that everybody has what they require from a phone, that's why one needs to do ample research before buying a phone. I wanted to buy a Xiaomi phone but my research led me to Umidigi which I bought and so far I have no regrets.
But you cannot allow your disappointment due to ignorance to make you completely write off a phone.
you quoted the wrong Moniker..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
ijeezlux:
Please where can I buy temper glass for my just landed umidigi a3 pro

Go to computer village and test models listed for other devices.............

Feed us back..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
I'm afraid o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
I'm afraid o.
but she's saying the truth
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sassy92(f): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2019
I'm sorry about that!
Mizik:
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Umimorning to my fellow Umibrothers and Umisisters
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Toluene15:
morning bro
it's been a while
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sicilyjoe: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2019
How this unknown brand was able to reach 400+ pages still surprises me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sassy92(f): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
Please does it come with 1 piece or a pair? Can you provide the link to the store directly?
Lexusgs430:
If on the hunt for a Bluetooth earbud, this little device is fantastic......

NB : I never said for BASS lovers......... For those of us that don't want to go deaf in our young age.... Each full charge lasts over 5 hours (small but mighty)......

Available via AE.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
khalidx:
morning bro
it's been a while
Been busy o.
Trying to find something doing before the strike is called off
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2019
phone will be delivered today
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:
Please does it come with 1 piece or a pair? Can you provide the link to the store directly?

Just one piece.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Umimagic.... Umipepper...... Umisoldiers.... Umiambassadors....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b78ubHC5
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sassy92(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks a lot! Please one last question, for those of us who like to listen to music with both ears, is it possible to buy a pair (2 pieces) and use? (like with Airpods)
Lexusgs430:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b78ubHC5
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2019
khalidx:
I'm afraid o.
but she's saying the truth
yeah she is.
Lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2019
Toluene15:
where have you bean shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:
Thanks a lot! Please one last question, for those of us who like to listen to music with both ears, is it possible to buy a pair (2 pieces) and use? (like with Airpods)

Why not buy bluedio vinyl or Bluedio Faith (F2)?.... Or something similar..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
The only reason why this was possible is due to the fact that the brand has really improved over the years and they making good and quality phones at a very competitive price.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2019
sassy92:

This one does not offer channel switching, but I have another that does...... Why I dislike them, is the blinking lights upon connection ......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Slowly pitching towards 500........... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
where have you bean shocked
Been busy bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just one piece.....
do you mean just one earpiece. shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Mizik:
do you mean just one earpiece. shocked

Yes, you only get one for one earpiece.......... Kagane....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Neednewphone:
I never knew they have settings cause it's very new to me I guess we learn everyday
Before you buy a phone please take time to research on the phone specifications before you buy.
My friend that uses the one pro also had a similar reaction when he received the one pro. He wasn't used to stock Android because his previous phone was a Gionee running amingos OS.
I had to explain how to setup the phone.
Now he enjoys the phone and he keeps telling me that he doesn't regret buying the phone. He calls the phone a "machine"

If you face any challenge when operating the phone feel free to ask questions here and someone will put you through
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Toluene15:

Before you buy a phone please take time to research on the phone specifications before you buy.
My friend that uses the one pro also had a similar reaction when he received the one pro. He wasn't used to stock Android because his previous phone was a Gionee running amingos OS.
I had to explain how to setup the phone.
Now he enjoys the phone and he keeps telling me that he doesn't regret buying the phone. He calls the phone a "machine"

If you face any challenge when operating the phone feel free to ask questions here and someone will put you through
true talk. because it's not a popular brand people will complain seriously.
I've made a lot of research lately cos I am phone hunting even though the money is not ready and I've made up my mind on what to buy in fact I've almost finished all the videos on YouTube of the a3 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2019
ojelvia:
true talk. because it's not a popular brand people will complain seriously.
I've made a lot of research lately cos I am phone hunting even though the money is not ready and I've made up my mind on what to buy in fact I've almost finished all the videos on YouTube of the a3 pro

Do I still need to ask what Umidigi model is Umipeppering you?.... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2019
I was with some friends yesterday and one of them on sighting my phone said is that iPhone X. He started hailing me calling me big boy undecided
I told him it was Umidigi ( I don't know why people find it hard to pronounce the name). He collected it, removed the pouch and was marveled at the beauty. He said it looks exactly like a friends iPhone X. cool
They kept asking questions and one asked about the camera and I took a shot there and showed it to him.
They might join the umifamily soon

And as for My brother. He still haves his Umidreams of owning a Umiphone sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Toluene15:
I was with some friends yesterday and one of them on sighting my phone said is that iPhone X. He started hailing me calling me big boy undecided
I told him it was Umidigi ( I don't know why people find it hard to pronounce the name). He collected it, removed the pouch and was marveled at the beauty. He said it looks exactly like a friends iPhone X. cool
They kept asking questions and one asked about the camera and I took a shot there and showed it to him.

Nah beer parlour una dey so รณ....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Toluene15:

Keep going forth and preaching the Umidigi gospel...... We go soon start to preach this Umidigi gospel like Jehovah witnesses............ tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.