Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,721 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1767361 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mizik:
I think all you need to do is to go back and read everything again but this time carefully. Then you'll notice who was rude.
Read what? U should be the one to do that okay? I asked a question and he sarcastically answered me and I had to give it back to him in same measure and now you want to defend him. You are free to do so okay. But I will just advise you to stay off an issue that does not concern you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sgbate:

Nice one lemme Goan download
Download wetin shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Israellionel: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Slazim:
My bad, I just discovered what the issue was, I enabled my phone to be unlocked when close to a trusted device and added my MI band 3. I disabled that feature and tried other fingers and it asked me for pin. The finger print scanner is reliable after all.
cc
Mizik
Sassy92
Lexusgs430

Bro,
Check Well,
Na Bug Joor.
cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Israellionel:

Bro,
Check Well,
Na Bug Joor.
cheesy
Every thing na bug shocked.
We get one here sef cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mizik:

Na to fix am remain grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

U first started it and I was only responding to ur sarcasm and now u want to kill yourself. I repeat, you must be very stupid for mentioning my parents and elders.
hea, u going too far, calling someone stupid all cos they told u the truth
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sgbate:
You can decide to let go whenever someone mention your parent in an issue but I don't let go of that. If at all he has parents I don't think he would ever mention my parents simply because we had a faceoff on the internet. He is still stupid for ever mentioning my parents in this issue. And you all can go and head and defend him for his stupid act, I don't care. I will insult anyone who ever mention my parent here. See people who lack home training and good parental upbringing are here mentioning other people's parent.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sgbate:
When someone mentions ur own parent in a quarrel, clap for him okay. The only way I can get back at him is to call him stupid. And of course yes he is stupid indeed.
Worst case scenario, I will unfollow his thread.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
MacMkboy:

Congratz. I'll Register Under You, Once U're Done Learning. grin
dae whine me.
just coming back sef
Another hectic day.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

You can decide to let go whenever someone mention your parent in an issue but I don't let go of that. If at all he has parents I don't think he would ever mention my parents simply because we had a faceoff on the internet. He is still stupid for ever mentioning my parents in this issue. And you all can go and head and defend him for his stupid act, I don't care. I will insult anyone who ever mention my parent here. See people who lack home training and good parenting upbringing are here mentioning other people's parent.

Young man as much as I would want to understand ur line of argument this is definitely not it. Th fact that people on the internet ar faceless doesn't give you th right to go gun blasting to an argument. Good to see u understand th comments are being sacarsm but it response is immature and totally uncalled for.

Do u know that individual could almost be the age of it parents? What exactly is the talk about that u can't laugh about an move on? I would advise you apologize, earn it respect and move on. Stop being a baby, cos that's exactly what u've shown here .

I have said my bit
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

When someone mentions ur own parent in a quarrel, clap for him okay. The only way I can get back at him is to call him stupid. And of course yes he is stupid indeed.

But u mentioned his generation abi u dey sleep when u type am ni?

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

ur use of the word stupid is getting too much, so yeah. I think that logout button would do you alotta good for now, u need to chill off the internet for ow..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
khalidx:
dae whine me. just coming back sef Another hectic day.
welcome
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

U first started it and I was only responding to ur sarcasm and now u want to kill yourself. I repeat, you must be very stupid for mentioning my parents and elders.

You call stupid, sarcasm? Again I blame your parents for not putting that sperm in a tissue paper.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
khalidx:
dae whine me. just coming back sef Another hectic day.
welcome
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

ur use of the word stupid is getting too much, so yeah. I think that logout button on the top page of nairaland would do you alotta good for now, u need to chill off the internet for now..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Maybe one came by speed boat, while the other is on a canoe ......... E go come, no worry ..........
I hope it will o. Cause this is very unusual
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
If you haven't downloaded buzz launcher yet

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mizik:

Indeed .... Very rude bug......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
ojelvia:
welcome
thanks bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Toluene15:
If you haven't downloaded buzz launcher yet
they're missing tongue
what's happening
lemme start reading
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

You can decide to let go whenever someone mention your parent in an issue but I don't let go of that. If at all he has parents I don't think he would ever mention my parents simply because we had a faceoff on the internet. He is still stupid for ever mentioning my parents in this issue. And you all can go and head and defend him for his stupid act, I don't care. I will insult anyone who ever mention my parent here. See people who lack home training and good parental upbringing are here mentioning other people's parent.

If you had parents, you would not call someone's else parent stupid...... For that matter, someone's grandfather....

Regardless of how you look at it, you threw the 1st punch......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You call stupid, sarcasm? Again I blame your parents for not putting that sperm in a tissue paper.........
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Look at this waste of sperm. I am glad I never spared you from the beginning cus u don't have manners and I will insult you back. You don't even have parent. I know you were mistakenly born. If you have been aborted, all these nonsense wouldn't have come up.

Yet again I repeat, if only that condensed milk was flushed down the toilet..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:

Young man as much as I would want to understand ur line of argument this is definitely not it. Th fact that people on the internet ar faceless doesn't give you th right to go gun blasting to an argument. Good to see u understand th comments are being sacarsm but it response is immature and totally uncalled for.

Do u know that individual could almost be the age of it parents? What exactly is the talk about that u can't laugh about an move on? I would advise you apologize, earn it respect and move on. Stop being a baby, cos that's exactly what u've shown here .

I have said my bit

So he is the one acting matured right? Keep supporting evil as good. Someone insulted me and you are here blaming me for clapping back? Hey!!! As long as he keeps calling me names, I will also call him back. Is it wrong if you also call him to order the way you are calling me to order? Oh!! because he created the thread abi? That now gives him immunity to talk anyhow and you all are forming blindness to his posts and responses.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Yet again I repeat, if only that condensed milk was flushed down the toilet..........
bros pls try not to mention him again just let him be. inasmuch as we want the thread to grow, we don't want to fill up pages with insults.
thanks bros
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I blame that quack doctor for not carrying out the abortion properly on your mother.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

I blame that quack doctor for not carrying out the abortion properly on your mother.
pls calm down let this whole thing rest
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you had parents, you would not call someone's else parent stupid...... For that matter, someone's grandfather....

Regardless of how you look at it, you threw the 1st punch......
Lol.... So u are now forming someone's parent now abi? Next time learn how to answer people whether your younger or elder to earn your respect. Since I threw the first punch, why didn't you act as an elder and someone's parent?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2 and Lexusgs430
Please stop fighting o
I cannot write statement o sad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

I know abortion was your mother's speciality..... I wonder how many she carried out, killing innocent souls and giving birth to this waste of space .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.