Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1767447 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:

But u mentioned his generation abi u dey sleep when u type am ni?
When he mentioned my elders at home, what should I have told him? Clap for him? I don't present okay.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmy I have not noticed you on this thread before until now.
Bro The issue here is just a case of misinformation .
you were likely misinformed about the reply or you might be in a twisted mood some sort.
You should have just understand it and let it go .
Oga Lexusgs430 I didn't imagine you like this at all
you've joked with things more than this and we moved on.
I strongly condemn the insult on parents embarassed
If me and Mizik or sbgate is throwing Tantrum at each other what will you say .
this issue doesn't speak good of this family .
What if someone stumble on this thread in search of a phone and all he could see is just insults and all this
Boss jimmyubah2 please End it , forget it and join us in moving this thread .
Please please

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sorry guys, if one side of me came out today ...... I promise to ignore from now ..........

OneLove .....

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
khalidx:
Jimmy I have not noticed you on this thread before until now.
Bro The issue here is just a case of misinformation .
you were likely misinformed about the reply or you might be in a twisted mood some sort.
You should have just understand it and let it go .
Oga Lexusgs430 I didn't imagine you like this at all
you've joked with things more than this and we moved on.
I strongly condemn the insult on parents embarassed
If me and Mizik or sbgate is throwing Tantrum at each other what will you say .
this issue doesn't speak good of this family .
What if someone stumble on this thread in search of a phone and all he could see is just insults and all this
Boss jimmyubah2 please End it , forget it and join us in moving this thread .
Please please
Thank you very much, I am also surprised this happened between the both of us. At least you blame us both cus we were both wrong with our utterances. I was only mad when mizik and other loyalists were only taking side instead of them to call the both of us to order. I will laugh and let go when someone insults me personally than dragging my parents and elders at home into this. I am sorry for whatever utterances I have made, maybe I was just angry.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Thank you very much, I am also surprised this happened between the both of us. At least you blame us both cus we were both wrong with our utterances. I was only mad when mizik and other loyalists were only taking side instead of them to call the both of us to order. I will laugh and let go when someone insults me personally than dragging my parents and elders at home into this. I am sorry for whatever utterances I have made, maybe I was just angry.

Stretching out my old hands of friendship ....... I was equally angry .... I am truly sorry ......

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Sorry guys, if one side of me came out today ...... I promise to ignore from now ..........

OneLove .....
I am sorry for the way I talked to you. I am not what you think I am. I have let go and moved on and I hope you have too. I am sorry....

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

So he is the one acting matured right? Keep supporting evil as good. Someone insulted me and you are here blaming me for clapping back? Hey!!! As long as he keeps calling me names, I will also call him back. Is it wrong if you also call him to order the way you are calling me to order? Oh!! because he created the thread abi? That now gives him immunity to talk anyhow and you all are forming blindness to his posts and responses.

Like I said and I repeat u seem to be found and immature cos if you were acting Ur age , you would have noticed that u just insulted everyone else. But I'll take time and tell u one more time to see who start this clap back. U made a mistake all u could have done is acknowledge it and move on. Even without an apology. But u seem desperate to prove a point.

All I can say do go ahead, we dey here dey watch. People wey dey too talk where dem no fit see dem face. No get power to talk face to face. Beware
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Stretching out my old hands of friendship ....... I was equally angry .... I am truly sorry ......
Lol... For sure bro. I have a confession to make. My confession is that its only this umidigi thread that brings me to nairaland. Without this thread I will not even login to nairaland for months and I will be fine. Hope you have forgiven me?

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

it was anger nothing much .
We understand Sarcasm better when we are use to it.
if i haven't Been sarcastic with you before and i just say your father one day you'll be infuriated Sure.
Me and my friend's do play with You dae mad' Your father all those things But i can try it with their friend until they're use to me.
You guys were Both angry some sort.
please forget this and let's move on
Preach the Umigospel

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Jimmyubah2:

I am sorry for the way I talked to you. I am not what you think I am. I have let go and moved on and I hope you have too. I am sorry....

Kudos to you both. Jah love
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:

Like I said and I repeat u seem to be found and immature cos if you were acting Ur age , you would have noticed that u just insulted everyone else. But I'll take time and tell u one more time to see who start this clap back. U made a mistake all u could have done is acknowledge it and move on. Even without an apology. But u seem desperate to prove a point.

All I can say do go ahead, we dey here dey watch. People wey dey too talk where dem no fit see dem face. No get power to talk face to face. Beware
Okay!! Noted and accepted. My bad I may say. Sorry...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
praise the Lord sombori
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
ojelvia:
praise the Lord sombori
hallelujah
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
ojelvia:
praise the Lord sombori
Can I come out now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Toluene15:
Can I come out now
coast is clear
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Toluene15:

Can I come out now
even me i been no get mind stand o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
After 33days on transit my friend. just called me that his A3 has Arrived in Nigeria , Lagos i pray Ali and his boy shouldn't samma Him outrageous Custom duty o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
khalidx:
After 33days on transit my friend. just called me that his A3 has Arrived in Nigeria , Lagos i pray Ali and his boy shouldn't samma Him outrageous Custom duty o
amen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Lol... For sure bro. I have a confession to make. My confession is that its only this umidigi thread that brings me to nairaland. Without this thread I will not even login to nairaland for months and I will be fine. Hope you have forgiven me?

We are cool Bro..... Sorry for my outburst ....... It seems it had to take this unfortunate incident to bring you out on this thread ... Welcome aboard....

We have uncovered another silent reader ...... Welcome, yet again .....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
khalidx:

I read someone paid minimal duty yesterday .......... So we hope Ali does not hammer him ....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
khalidx thanks for ending the misunderstanding
One love umifamily
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Abeg who hold the tomtom, make we baptize jimmy grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I read someone paid minimal duty yesterday .......... So we hope Ali does not hammer him ....

How minimal?¿?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
For those who love their privacy, u can create another account with the same appearance as Ur desktop on Ur stock android. That way if anyone asks for Ur phone just change user account and give the person a blank or customised interface grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:

How minimal?¿?

He collected an Umidigi A3 Pro, and only paid about ₦600 or so ......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

is like we have to force him to wear Uniform ooo grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Thought I read ₦500 grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:
For those who love their privacy, u can create another account with the same appearance as Ur desktop on Ur stock android. That way if anyone asks for Ur phone just change user account and give the person a blank or customised interface grin grin
Guest mode ??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
khalidx:
Guest mode ??

Gbam wink wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:

Thought I read ₦500 grin grin grin

You might be right...... I knew it was about that ......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:

Abeg who hold the tomtom, make we baptize jimmy grin grin
Lol..... You guys won't just understand. I started this thread with the founder of this great thread. I decided to lay low cus I am yet to get my umidevice after I sold out my first ever umidigi device. I had my first umidevice before I joined this thread when this thread was not even up to 2to3 pages. I am already umibaptized.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

i pray so o
lemme wait for this Abuja PO

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.