Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1740548 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
I've posted it in the right section. Its just a funny video.if you no get data watch it at 360p grin like me
grin
I wee Watch later by 12 cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
khalidx:
he's pained
bro abi you don 4get say the A3 pro 3gb ram is like 3mb.the display is like Nokia torchlight and the phone hangs like mad. Have you 4gotten cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sgbate:
grin
I wee Watch later by 12 cheesy cool
lmao
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
nice. Can you snap the back for me. Some people said that the back doesn't look like black at all while some say its black
here it is...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You have not said anything........ Do I assume you are trolling Umidigi users.............
Confirm! he is another troll, we in know dia type already, they come out when they getting too much heat grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
here it is...
so what's the name of the phone and the other account suggested again.
That 35k phone with 4gb ram 64gb rom FHD display undecided
With mad speaker. All for 35k undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Which phone is that?
Gome U7.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isaacosas01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
Gome U7.
Lets see if this phone would become the new rave
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
so what's the name of the phone and the other account suggested again.
That 35k phone with 4gb ram 64gb rom FHD display undecided
With mad speaker. All for 35k undecided
Please,l don't comprehend your point.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isaacosas01(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
He is trolling.

Insecurities ish, scared another brand might take over Umidigi.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
of course you won't. Another moniker advertised this particular phone and got banned and within a minute another came to defend it and is also a user. Wow shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
isaacosas01:
He is trolling.

Insecurities ish, scared another brand might take over Umidigi.
Indeed.
Why not check the Leeco S3 then. Also sells for 33-35k.go on the nairaland thread and check real reviews undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
isaacosas01:
Lets see if this phone would become the new rave
Am not here to promote any brand.Am just suggesting a better alternative.Just watch the review on YouTube.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
bro abi you don 4get say the A3 pro 3gb ram is like 3mb.the display is like Nokia torchlight and the phone hangs like mad. Have you 4gotten cheesy
you can't even play Titris game on it .
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
Am not here to promote any brand.Am just suggesting a better alternative.Just watch the review on YouTube.
you can promote this one too.
A 28k 10.1 inch tablet 4gb ram 64gb rom. And its damn cheap.what do you think would happen within a Month. What kind of things are pre-installed into this tablet? What kind of Spyware?
As cheap as Some xiaomi smartphones are they come with a lot of ads in the software why. Of course to make their money back.
Amazon used to sell some discounted phones but with pre-installed ads too.
You'll hear a leagoo phone with 2gb ram 16gb rom and its sold for 20k but check the thread now. Within one week the phone get issues.
I know all this stuffs.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
of course you won't. Another moniker advertised this particular phone and got banned and within a minute another came to defend it and is also a user. Wow shocked
l know you so much love umidigi phones,no doubt.Gome U7 is just a new phone and not yet as popular as your umidigi.My point here is that the device is very good.l know this because l have used it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
All the Troll invading this thread are just feeling insecure and pained at the pace at which Umidigi is moving.
But I have one thing to say.
If inec can postpone the Election few hours to go.
There's still time for them to join the Family
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
l know you so much love umidigi phones,no doubt.Gome U7 is just a new phone and not yet as popular as your umidigi.My point here is that the device is very good.l know this because l have used it.
i don't just defend any brand blindly. If i did i would promote this tablet upandan.
You'll also see me on other threads defending other brands. But not just any brand

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
you can promote this one too.
A 28k 10.1 inch tablet 4gb ram 64gb rom. And its damn cheap.what do you think would happen within a Month. What kind of things are pre-installed into this tablet? What kind of Spyware?
As cheap as Some xiaomi smartphones are they come with a lot of ads in the software why. Of course to make their money back.
Amazon used to sell some discounted phones but with pre-installed ads too.
You'll hear a leagoo phone with 2gb ram 16gb rom and its sold for 20k but check the thread now. Within one week the phone get issues.
I know all this stuffs.
l completely agree with you that some Chinese devices are terrible.But l used my Gome U7 for 5 months before it was stolen.And l intend buying one soon after gifting my A3 pro to my brother.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Horiolah(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
l completely agree with you that some Chinese devices are terrible.But l used my Gome U7 for 5 months before it was stolen.And l intend buying one soon after gifting my A3 pro to my brother.

Aunty na only umidigi good pass.... You can't win.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:

Why not open your own thread and promote Gombe.....

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
i don't just defend any brand blindly. If i did i would promote this tablet upandan.
You'll also see me on other threads defending other brands. But not just any brand
even Ali Express you can get 15k phones but after the buy... grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

it's Gambo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Horiolah:

I honestly wish she can reorder the phone. Open the thread and let others order too. We'll all see what would happen later on. Also how come this new account made a post about this particular phone and immediately the account got banned this other rarely used account came to defend it completely

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sgbate:

How long did u handle this particular phone and how good is the sound production compared to that of a Umiphone
5 months.... sound is excellent.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mizik:
I honestly wish she can reorder the phone. Open the thread and let others order too. We'll all see what would happen later on. Also how come this new account made a post about this particular phone and immediately the account got banned this other rarely used account came to defend it completely
by their name you will know them.
They Troll for a living
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hapheeyxz: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Aliexpress......

I die..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

My guy has it become a crime to visit your thread?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
Am sure she didn't remove the post maybe she was banned for posting ads....but honestly speaking, that phone is a machine. I have handled it before.l so much loved the clear sound from the speaker.

Time is a great extractor........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
My guy has it become a crime to visit your thread?

I have not said it's a crime........... But why are you trying to shove gombe up our nose........... cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Horiolah:

When a child tastes one pot of soup he believes that's the best until he tastes other pots and found there are sweeter soups.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
When a child tastes one pot of soup he believes that's the best until he tastes other pots and found there are sweeter soups.
how many soup have you tasted

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.