Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1732082 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
You guys have actually made my day... it's time to join oga in the other room.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
5 months.... sound is excellent.
Well, good thing Is u can open a thread about the gome phone, if its as good as umidigi as u claim, it will grow just as umidigi did and is still doing..
We know what happened to the likes of "cheaper" oukitel 1000, leagoo power, bluboo and all, it only takes time to show all the compromises this companies did on their devices..

Las las " Na soup wey sweet they sell en self" grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
lol. Umified umigangs ar nt smiling. See umipepperin and umibashin. How can u advertise ur gomba phone in our dear umithread? It's lyk ur brain is turninoniown

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sgbate:

Well, good thing Is u can open a thread about the gome phone, if it has good as umidigi as u claim, it will grow just as umidigi did and is still doing..
We know what happened to the likes of "cheaper" oukitel 1000, leagoo power, bluboo and all, it only takes time to show all the compromises this companies did on their devices..

Perfect!
Exactly what i was trying to say.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sgbate:

Well, good thing Is u can open a thread about the gome phone, if it has good as umidigi as u claim, it will grow just as umidigi did and is still doing..

E dae run belle sef
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dmpaul:
lol. Umified umigangs ar nt smiling. See umipepperin and umibashin.
How can u advertise ur gomba phone in our dear umithread?
It's lyk ur brain is turninoniown

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
cosaret51:
You guys have actually made my day... it's time to join oga in the other room.

Can we have a 3some...?......... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oh! my lawd!
You have spoil finish!
Oh wait its just my dirty mind cry

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by earthrealm(m): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Mizik:
which heating up issues abeg?
THE REDMI NOTE 7 got as hot as 39° c while the F1 41° so whats the difference 2° difference is an issue abi?? ? ? ?

OK Heating issue myth..busted
so back to issue on ground, wch xiaomi device is a strong challenger to the umi f1...or do i take it that u say its the note 7?

any tout has umi f1 on ground for sale??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Horiolah(m): 1:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Mizik:
I honestly wish she can reorder the phone. Open the thread and let others order too. We'll all see what would happen later on. Also how come this new account made a post about this particular phone and immediately the account got banned this other rarely used account came to defend it completely

You don't know for sure if she's lying. Umidigi is a lot better to the crap we get from transshit, if you don't try new stuff you won't get better stuff. Isn't dat how u got umidigi??

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Horiolah(m): 1:22am On Feb 17, 2019
cosaret51:
When a child tastes one pot of soup he believes that's the best until he tastes other pots and found there are sweeter soups.

Of course love.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Horiolah(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2019
khalidx:
how many soup have you tasted

Diz guy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Horiolah:

You don't know for sure if she's lying. Umidigi is a lot better to the crap we get from transshit, if you don't try new stuff you won't get better stuff. Isn't dat how u got umidigi??
didn't say anyone is lying.
I pointed out the fact that two monikers belonging to the same account were used to Promote it. When she reorders she can always create a thread about it and we'll all see how it goes..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:32am On Feb 17, 2019
earthrealm:

so back to issue on ground, wch xiaomi device is a strong challenger to the umi f1...or[s] do i take it that u say its the note 7?
[/s]
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:37am On Feb 17, 2019
earthrealm:

so back to issue on ground, wch xiaomi device is a strong challenger to the umi f1...or do i take it that u say its the note 7?

Redmi note 7 rear camera is better so if you're all about that then go for the redmi or wait for that sony 48mp camera on the S3 pro.

Umidigi F1 front camera is better cos the Redmi bleaches everything.

F1 has 4Gb ram 128gb rom so you can't go wrong with that.
Smooth stock android cheesy

Bigger battery and bonus, F1 is faster than the MIUI SD660 Redmi note 7, Still faster than the Stock android SD660 Mi A2 grin.

You can order on Aliexpress or wait till we have it in Stock on jumia cheesy.

And just look at those bezels of the F1. Very close to the oneplus 6t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Mizik:
i have nothing to say to you. Honestly
Don't know how this Quote stuff work but it's Deadshotz from few minutes ago haven't used Nairaland in a while and who has the pocophone and how is it faring
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 4:24am On Feb 17, 2019
U guys won't kill me with laughter on this thread. The only Chinese products I can spend my hard earned momey on are:
1. Umidigi
2. Xiaomi
3. Doogee.
Umidigi tops my list cus I have used their product before and I know how reliable their products are, so I am their number one fan. Though, still waiting for my A3 pro to arrive but I am selling it straight cus I already have a buyer on ground.
Xiaomi I have not used because I am not crazy about snapdragon chipset. But with users testimonies I know Xiaomi is a pacesetter but I believe umidigi is taking over soon.
For Doogee, I just ordered Doogee Y8 cus I want to have an experience and feel of android 9.0 pie couple with the fact that the company also manufacturers quality phones and the number of orders and positive reviews their products get its very high.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:26am On Feb 17, 2019
PRINCEMUBBY:

Don't know how this Quote stuff work but it's Deadshotz from few minutes ago haven't used Nairaland in a while and who has the pocophone and how is it faring
Heheh deadshot so nah you be this.
I haven't really seen a Nigerian playing bullet force like that. Are you in any gaming whatsapp group
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:51am On Feb 17, 2019
hapheeyxz:

I have smashed the screen of my umidigi one oooo...

How I go doam?
How did it happen. It will be available ok no AE. Pics of the damage screen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
The best browser for me so far is via browser......

What's yours?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lagosboy3(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2019
My wife spilled 7up inside her handbag which also had her Umidigi A3 in it.

She didn't do anything about it coz the phone continued to work for the rest of the day until battery ran out. She only raised alarm when she tried charging the phone and it refused to charge. That's when I examined the phone and discovered that the camera lenses were misty.

I ejected the SIM tray and saw traces of fluid that was when she admitted that her drink spilled on the phone.

Can anyone help please or the phone is completely damaged? All the repairers we met at computer village rejected the phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2019
lagosboy3:
My wife spilled 7up inside her handbag which also had her Umidigi A3 in it.

She didn't do anything about it coz the phone continued to work for the rest of the day until battery ran out. She only raised alarm when she tried charging the phone and it refused to charge. That's when I examined the phone and discovered that the camera lenses were misty.

I ejected the SIM tray and saw traces of fluid that was when she admitted that her drink spilled on the phone.

Can anyone help please or the phone is completely damaged? All the repairers we met at computer village rejected the phone.
It's not completely damage..give it some time to dry.. I don't suggest dismantling but find a way to make it dry....

I had a similar experience that make me bought another A3, the phone is now recovering well.. camera is working now. Face unlocking working well too. my engineer told me he want to work the sensor to work but I told him to forget about the sensor..

Soo bro find a way to make it dry give it sometimes I believe the phone is strong to recover himself
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by felix55(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Gome U7 beat A3 pro umidigi hands down...only little down side of come u7 s battery...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Mustack:
The best browser for me so far is via browser......

What's yours?
Am on chrome, how better than chrome is it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Oh! And today is the umihangout day o cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
felix55:
Gome U7 beat A3 pro umidigi hands down...only little down side of come u7 s battery...
Get one, and later we won't be surprised see u create a thread like " my gome u7 is developing faults,pls help" grin wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Horiolah(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Mizik:
didn't say anyone is lying.
I pointed out the fact that two monikers belonging to the same account were used to Promote it. When she reorders she can always create a thread about it and we'll all see how it goes..

No qualms bro..

FBI MIZIK
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Sgbate:

Are you really sure?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Sgbate:

Stop spreading FAKE news......... grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Sgbate:

Am on chrome, how better than chrome is it
Chrome have to reload when going back to where you just lift.. Chrome consume much data.. on Chrome I can't open AE but via browser does that without stress....

Via load faster consume less data and it doesn't have to load when going back to where you just left .
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Stop spreading FAKE news......... grin
What am I missing, today is a Sunday na cheesy
Werris mizik again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Classickj(m), Solidarity9490(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.