Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1746745 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mizik:
that auto wallpaper and iPhone x navigation bar o.
Just those two apps and everything changed.
Nawa o
they are not Ram Friendly at all
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mazi1:

My death is on you angry
hehheheh dem don kee you finish
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adebrave1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who is gonna help me solve this battery issue of my A3 pro. The phone is less than 3 weeks and battery really sucks. It drains easily like water. I need urgent help. I don't want to regret I tried a new products.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
khalidx:
they are not Ram Friendly at all
i think is because they are always running.
And they are just light apps o. But immediately i unistalled dem i noticed the difference immediately
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adebrave1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
benefitzte:

This is from A3 pro, I think I was d 1st to complain about A3 pro ba3 here and most guys here were tutoring me about background running apps as if its my 1st Android.
I have resigned to my own fate about d phone's ba3 and may be giving it out d moment d new phone I ordered arrives.

Pls how well have you resolved the battery issues? And is the glo 4G compatible with A3 pro?

I beg I need answers.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mizik:
i think is because they are always running.
And they are just light apps o. But immediately i unistalled dem i noticed the difference immediately
nothing is lite this days oo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
adebrave1:
Who is gonna help me solve this battery issue of my A3 pro. The phone is less than 3 weeks and battery really sucks. It drains easily like water. I need urgent help. I don't want to regret I tried a new products.

Your phone is faulty.

If u can return it ....

I use a3 pro....and I use it in the morning, few minutes at work and heavily at night.... charge it at midnight and viola the same routine d next day....

But during weekends , I use 3g to browse and I can boast of 8hrs on heavy usage .

Note...

My apps ain't much

Chrome
WhatsApp
Sofascore
MX player
Banking apps

Lobatan....

So I guess ur phone is faulty

The only problem I can say is the back camera is trash.....when u snap attimes,d images will just scatter like when a spirit rises from a dead body in nollywood

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
PodestaNG:
I need honest review of the Umidigi One battery life. I was about to order the twilight version and A3 Pro gold version. Wul be pending the order for now because of the A3 Pro battery issue. I need honest answers about Umidigi One battery. Battery life was the reason i chose One over the One pro due to slightly beefier MAH.

The umidigi one is quite good, takes me all day though am hooked to wifi in the office for about 8hrs and then switch to glo 4G when i leave, it gives me about 6-7hrs SOT, which takes me all day. Mind you i don't game, not even candy crush. I just browse, chat, do emails and listen to music once in awhile.

So i'd say the battery serves me just fine.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

According by my Oga saint2ace and ILoveToFuCcK and many others.........

The Umidigi One battery is flawless...... But let's hear from their keyboards......... cheesy

I don give review already grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adebrave1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Emily22:

Your phone is faulty.

If u can return it ....

I use a3 pro....and I use it in the morning, few minutes at work and heavily at night.... charge it at midnight and viola the same routine d next day....

But during weekends , I use 3g to browse and I can boast of 8hrs on heavy usage .

Note...

My apps ain't much

Chrome
WhatsApp
Sofascore
MX player
Banking apps

Lobatan....

The only problem I can say is the back camera is trash.....when u snap attimes,d images will just scatter like when a spirit rises from a dead body in nollywood

OK. If what you get too is 8 hours, I think I'm not alone then. That's what I get too on an average.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Emily22:

Your phone is faulty.

If u can return it ....

Note...

My apps ain't much

Chrome
WhatsApp
Sofascore
MX player
Banking apps

Lobatan....

U probably activated HDR mode , it takes like 2sec to capture a subject well, try deactivate the HDR and see for yourself...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mazi1:

My death is on you angry
Elders sef dey ball dis game b dat? cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sgbate:

na very Addictive game
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
adebrave1:

Have u install all the updates available? If yes then it might be a new bug, since Lexusgs430 has taken the build number, i believe a remedy will be sent as an OTA update, just calm down and be patient.

That said apart from the battery drain how's the performance of the phone? any downsides? Then have you tried glo 4G on it yet?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sgbate:

Thank God say i no dey play game grin grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sgbate:
[/b]
U probably activated HDR mode , it takes like 2sec to capture a subject well, try deactivate the HDR and see for yourself...

Alright...ll give it a try

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
I so love this thread, Umi-soldiers all contributing tirelessly, can't wait to get my A3 Pro!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dogfather1: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Father of Dogs....... Drop Umidigi F1 review biko..... This your Umipeppering style is too mush รณ......... wink
So far...

Screen 9.5/10
Battery 10/10
UI 9.0/10
Camera 8.0/10 (Although I am not good at using camera setting)
OS 9.0/10
Zero Lags
Build Quality 9.0/10
Speaker Output 8.0/10
Fingerprint Speed 9.0/10
Played PUBG on med graphics settings and didn't experience any noticeable lag
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dogfather1: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
matoseyems:

BRO how is the fone, I am planning on getting one, any pros and cons

The phone is very solid. The metal body gives a solid feel compared to the A3 that feels like glass all through.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by YngDenzel1: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
saint2ace:

I don give review already grin grin
Abeg what's the battery mAh of the umidigi one?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PodestaNG(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
adebrave1:

OK. If what you get too is 8 hours, I think I'm not alone then. That's what I get too on an average.
Guy be straight, i tot you said your battery drains quicky and excessively. Yet you are now claiming you get 8hrs on the average from it. 8hrs is a pretty good performance.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gheekhone: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
PodestaNG:
I need honest review of the Umidigi One battery life. I was about to order the twilight version and A3 Pro gold version. Wul be pending the order for now because of the A3 Pro battery issue. I need honest answers about Umidigi One battery. Battery life was the reason i chose One over the One pro due to slightly beefier MAH.

Let me just talk about my usage for today. The device is Umidigi One. Battery was flat this morning because I had used it till twas around 6% last night. At around 9:15 this morning I started charging it till about 10 when NEPA struck and it was 46%. Then I kept using it with 3G on and occasionally 4G for downloads. I used it till 15:54 and twas 16%. I went to charge it again and just picked it up some few minutes ago. It's 55%.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
adebrave1:

Send build screenshot......

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gheekhone: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
YngDenzel1:
Abeg what's the battery mAh of the umidigi one?

3550mAH
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sgbate:

grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
khalidx:
na very Addictive game
Will have to try it out later today then..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
saint2ace:

Thank God say i no dey play game grin grin
Are u sure? Even hill climb race?...
"2"? grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dogfather1: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Emily22:

Your phone is faulty.

If u can return it ....

Note...

My apps ain't much

Chrome
WhatsApp
Sofascore
MX player
Banking apps

Lobatan....

Happens if you are on HDR mode and your hand ain't steady.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adebrave1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Send build screenshot......

Here is it.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adebrave1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
saint2ace:

Have u install all the updates available? If yes then it might be a new bug, since Lexusgs430 has taken the build number, i believe a remedy will be sent as an OTA update, just calm down and be patient.

That said apart from the battery drain how's the performance of the phone? any downsides? Then have you tried glo 4G on it yet?

Apart from the battery issues, the phone is sweet I swear.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
khalidx:
na very Addictive game
tell Lexusgs430 that.
Him and that his hill climb racing sad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dogfather1:

Happens if you are on HDR mode and your hand ain't steady.
we await your F1 review o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.