Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1732692 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obatise:
Home screen with da fit app icon
Please your screenshot looks very clear compared to the ones i take.
Did you use any app?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by omotola90(m): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hackportal:
how can i get it at 24k
cc Noobody
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I dey hail back @u........
I hope the ministry is moving forward
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by keandre: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mizik:
oga all these pictures look bad. The phone display is like nokia torchlight the ram is like 2mb and they even lied about the storage the thing is like 1gb.
Best to buy the Infinix smart 2....
Or the Tecno spark, it is what i use...
Hehehehe
this sarcasm is on anoda level choi
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
keandre:

lol. Don't mind me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
keandre:

i don turn myself to infinix marketer nah
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Uwatch - ₦9300

Umidigi A3 - ₦29900

A3 pro - ₦39900

Umidigi one - ₦49900

One Pro - ₦53500

Umidigi Z2 SE - ₦64900

Express delivery!!

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram https:///Mizik1
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jokaf2002(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2019
how can I get A3 pro phone cover at aliexpress black to be precise or at any other forum or means?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by realceeg(m): 12:45am On Mar 07, 2019
Just got the awaited a3 ..nice phone ...have done the update.....problem now ..I can't find the teardrop icon on the home settings
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 2:51am On Mar 07, 2019
realceeg:
Just got the awaited a3 ..nice phone ...have done the update.....problem now ..I can't find the teardrop icon on the home settings
Hell pls do you know where i could easily sell my phone off and fast i wanna buy this Umidigi so bad i use itel p32 but I'm tired of it already it doesn't interest me anymore
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:17am On Mar 07, 2019
Mizik:
oga all these pictures look bad. The phone display is like nokia torchlight the ram is like 2mb and they even lied about the storage the thing is like 1gb.
Best to buy the Infinix smart 2....
Or the Tecno spark, it is what i use...
Hehehehe
This guy can pepper stew. You must be a jega of marketer
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 5:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Mizik:
Please your screenshot looks very clear compared to the ones i take.
Did you use any app?

No I did not use any app, all I did was putoff my blue light filter and then set my screen brightness to medium.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Glad you are.........

One olosho no different from another nah....... Once cloth comot, nah only face different......... grin

grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dogfather1: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi One Max has this watermark feature......... Send camera settings screenshot.......

An OTA would easily fix this.............

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2019
Dogfather1:

Seems it's not yet present.......... 2 options, get a 3rd party app that fulfils that function or await an OTA.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Dogfather1:

An OTA unfortunately would not be available for at least, 2/3 months..........

Use a 3rd party app for now.............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by realceeg(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2019
realceeg:
. How do I get the teardrop icon on this a3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by benefitzte: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2019
MacMkboy:
Mizik, anybody knowledgeable about MTK Processors:
Between Helio P25 and Helio X20, Which is better, performance wise and batterywise
They are d same

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2019
After a night, all I can day is that the Uwatch is on the league of it's own and a steal for the price.

The thing just dey monitor me all night like evil spirit. Also, it is a beauty to behold.

Took the screen shot with blue light filter on.

A3 and U watch, made for each other. Make I go save buy F1 play.... No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:
After a night, all I can day is that the Uwatch is on the league of it's own and a steal for the price.

The thing just dey monitor me all night like evil spirit. Also, it is a beauty to behold.

A3 and U watch, made for each other. Make I go save but F1 play.... No time to check time.

How you wan take save for Umidigi F1 Play, when you dey sleep for a whole 9 hours 29 minutes?....... grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:

A3 and U watch, made for each other. Make I go save but F1 play.... No time to check time.

When i dey preach the Umidigi uwatch gospel, pipu think say my mouth too sweet.......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:
When i dey preach the Umidigi uwatch gospel, pipu think say my mouth too sweet.......... wink
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Geofavor(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2019
WAPKOSHCOMNG:

Hell pls do you know where i could easily sell my phone off and fast i wanna buy this Umidigi so bad i use itel p32 but I'm tired of it already it doesn't interest me anymore
Please, why are you tired of the p32? I thought they said its battery lasts for 3 days.

I had an option about a month ago to either buy this itel p32 or homtom s16. I went for homtom. Now I am kind of regretting because its battery doesn't last long (about 5 hrs after a full charge), and it takes AT LEAST 4hrs to charge fully.

Please, what experience have you had using the p32 so far? After a full charge, does the battery really last up to 3 days?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:

by the time you wan buy F1 play, Umidigi for don announce another phone again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Will the watch work for non umidigi phone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2019
Geofavor:

Please, why are you tired of the p32? I thought they said its battery lasts for 3 days.

I had an option about a month ago to either buy this itel p32 or homtom s16. I went for homtom. Now I am kind of regretting because its battery doesn't last long (about 5 hrs after a full charge), and it takes AT LEAST 4hrs to charge fully.

Please, what experience have you had using the p32 so far? After a full charge, does the battery really last up to 3 days?
It really do, but now it doesn't last anymore honestly and I'm tired i need to change my phone sad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Geofavor:

It's good battery wise but i just need to change my phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Geofavor(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2019
WAPKOSHCOMNG:

It really do, but now it doesn't last anymore honestly and I'm tired i need to change my phone sad
Thanks. For how long have you been using it? And is its camera good?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How you wan take save for Umidigi F1 Play, when you dey sleep for a whole 9 hours 29 minutes?....... grin

Slept around past 8 and wokeup around 5:30. That is not bad on a weekday now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Carmal90:

Yes it would, it is a smart watch and should be able to work with any blue-tooth enabled phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Unistew too sweet demand dey topple cheesy...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Carmal90:

Yes......... Works with iPhone and android devices.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.