Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,869 members, 7,859,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1762579 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:

Slept around past 8 and wokeup around 5:30. That is not bad on a weekday now

Too much sleeping........ 5/6 hours is more than enough........ grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by consumingfire: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello to everyone on this forum, l have read so much reviews on performances and elegant beauty of umidigi phones from this forum and that's make me to buy one of their phones, of course the umidigi a3,few days to the purchase l was sent an update via ota, since then the phone begins to mishaving particularly, in lagging, touch not responding fast. Yesterday, the phone refuses to boot, l tried to access the recovery mode perhaps to do factory reset, the three modes displays ie.boot to recovery, fastboot and normal, none of them aacept command,. Either to boot to recovery etc.when l tried to power on the phone it stops at the umidigi logo, worst of all the phone battery does not charge. The main issues now is that while l was asked to flash the phone using the latest spflash tool, vcom drivers and the stock ROM, my worries is on spflash tool, after the red "Download DA 100%, the spflash tool stuck at download boot loader 0%, it does not proceeds beyond. Please all the gurus on umidigi l am calling on you to please come and help me out.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Too much sleeping........ 5/6 hours is more than enough........ grin

When my new doctor did not even give me excellent... cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2019
consumingfire:
Hello to everyone on this forum, l have read so much reviews on performances and elegant beauty of umidigi phones from this forum and that's make me to buy one of their phones, of course the umidigi a3,few days to the purchase l was sent an update via ota, since then the phone begins to mishaving particularly, in lagging, touch not responding fast. Yesterday, the phone refuses to boot, l tried to access the recovery mode perhaps to do factory reset, the three modes displays ie.boot to recovery, fastboot and normal, none of them aacept command,. Either to boot to recovery etc.when l tried to power on the phone it stops at the umidigi logo, worst of all the phone battery does not charge. The main issues now is that while l was asked to flash the phone using the latest spflash tool, vcom drivers and the stock ROM, my worries is on spflash tool, after the red "Download DA 100%, the spflash tool stuck at download boot loader 0%, it does not proceeds beyond. Please all the gurus on umidigi l am calling on you to please come and help me out.

Where did you get the ROM from?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:

When my new doctor did not even give me excellent... cheesy

You see bah........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
consumingfire:
Hello to everyone on this forum, lt does not proceeds beyond. Please all the gurus on umidigi gl am calling on you to please come and help me out.

Where did you buy from?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2019
consumingfire:
where did you get your A3 from please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:

Slept around past 8 and wokeup around 5:30. That is not bad on a weekday now
Oga me i dey look for this kind sleep abeg. I no fit sleep for night at all cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by realceeg(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2019
I could not find the teardrop drop icon on the a3 and i notice the network doesn't authomatically change ,,it's a straight up network switch .3g.4g.or 2g..it's nice though
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
realceeg:
I could not find the teardrop drop icon on the a3 and i notice the network doesn't authomatically change ,,it's a straight up network switch .3g.4g.or 2g..it's nice though
Airtel. Ok
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2019
MacMkboy:
You can still get it at 24k on AE
pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Mizik:
Oga me i dey look for this kind sleep abeg. I no fit sleep for night at all cry

The best method to get this kind sleep na:
1. Overwork yourself
2. switch off your phone
3. Switch off the room light

Keep to those three and you might have the perfect medicine.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:

The best method to get this kind sleep na:
1. Overwork yourself
2. switch off your phone
3. Switch off the room light

Keep to those three and you might have the perfect medicine.
all these i do except Number 2 cry
I need epp... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Mizik:
I need epp... grin

Number 2 is the main cause, the moment the phone light hit your eyes you would find it very hard to sleep and cos you couldn't you would go back to the phone again and again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dogfather1: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

An OTA unfortunately would not be available for at least, 2/3 months..........

Use a 3rd party app for now.............

Lol. I don't even need the watermark function. I just need the earpiece to be able to function properly again. Is there a way I can return back to the original OS. Where everything seems to be working fine
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Dogfather1:

Lol. I don't even need the watermark function. I just need the earpiece to be able to function properly again. Is there a way I can return back to the original OS. Where everything seems to be working fine

By reflashing ROM.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Mizik:
I need epp... grin

Stop playing PUBG grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by consumingfire: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Obatise:

Where did you buy from?
I bought it from Aliexpress.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by consumingfire: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=76426517]

Where did you get the ROM from?.... [/quotehttps://www.getdroidtips.com/stock-rom-umidigi-a3-firmware/#Download_Firmware#Download_Firmware
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dogfather1:

The best way is to go and edit your comment on Ali express and criticise vigorously. Them go answer you sharperly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=consumingfire post=76429013][/quote]

Why not get it from Umidigi Community forum?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
consumingfire:
If the phone is still within its return range, u should just return it ,u got a faulty unit I guess,
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
How long after "Item Despatched to Overseas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS" before I get my order?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sgbate:

If the phone is still within its return range, u should just return it ,u got a faulty unit I guess,

I also hope he did not attempt rooting the device.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PodestaNG(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Guys, honest comparison please. Between the Nokia X5 and Umidigi One. which is a better phone viz looks, build quality, battery life, display, camera and overall performance.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
PodestaNG:
Guys, honest comparison please. Between the Nokia X5 and Umidigi One. which is a better phone viz looks, build quality, battery life, display, camera and overall performance.

Honest opinion........ You know the answer Oga.....

Umidigi One............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by consumingfire: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I also hope he did not attempt rooting the device.......

No! not at all, the whole issue began after the update.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ademiola123: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
i actually got the z2 and its being wonderfull experince compared to coming from samsung s7 edge, battery life is super exllecnt and te phone is supersmooth but the only gglitch is that the phone does not have volte for my ntel sim

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
good Afternoon..... Umidigites...
i finally resume school... and i told you i will umipepper many people tongue tongue tongue
when my friends saw my A3 theyb were like... khalid na iphone X u da use u na big boy o
i just smiledd cheesy
i told them it is not Iphone x they quickly Removed the case to check.
boom. they saw the Mirror glass they shouted 'omoh' they now ask for the price and i told them 30k they said it is a lie.
we searched it on jumia ad they confirmed it.
they Saw the A3pro's Notch that NOTCH swept them off their feet grin but the price on jumia discouraged them.. i told them they can get the A3 pro for 29k on Aliexpress.. we we quickly searched it on AE and he transferred 33k for me instantly . i then ordered the A3 pro from AE and he also ordered for a customized case too tongue

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by PodestaNG(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
khalidx:
good Afternoon..... Umidigites...
i finally resume school... and i told you i will umipepper many people tongue tongue tongue
when my friends saw my A3 theyb were like... khalid na iphone X u da use u na big boy o
i just smiledd cheesy
i told them it is not Iphone x they quickly Removed the case to check.
boom. they saw the Mirror glass they shouted 'omoh' they now ask for the price and i told them 30k they said it is a lie.
we searched it on jumia ad they confirmed it.
they Saw the A3pro's Notch that NOTCH swept them off their feet grin but the price on jumia discouraged them.. i told them they can get the A3 pro for 29k on Aliexpress.. we we quickly searched it on AE and he transferred 30k for me instantly . i then ordered the A3 pro from AE and he also ordered for a customized case too tongue
This order is for the 16gb variant?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
PodestaNG:

This order is for the 16gb variant?
no sir
32gb
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mazi1:

Stop playing PUBG grin
stop monitoring me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.