Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1725334 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
psyqs:

Do you have Umidigi one on ground?

No i dont,

Cheers
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Goalnaldo:
no but its browsing well now

You never drop your reviews yet o...... Abi you still dey test drive....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You never drop your reviews yet o...... Abi you still dey test drive....... cheesy
I did
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I did

No vess.... I must have missed it......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
gbadexlite:
Guy, Which launcher is this one
This is the default launcher.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
noobody:

Not for sale,it meant to serve as gifts for those who buy instant pick up deals from me,

We can help you order if you need,cheers
please is it the original one?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
Umidigi A3 is without a doubt the best budget phone you can get for ₦26000.

Today would be 1 week and 3 days I've been using this phone. And so far, it's been impressive. Camera, performance, and even battery life has been awesome. I'm a heavy user and I can't still believe how a 3,300 mAh would last up to this. Look at the battery details (in the screenshot below), it's crazy!

Browsing on this phone is great also. Both SIMs supports 4G, it also supports glo 4G network, for those wondering. But I prefer tuning down to 3G on my 1st SIM, then 2G on the 2nd SIM.

Well that's just me sha, I don't fancy all this 4G stuff, plus, I think it's another way to conserve a little bit of battery.

Camera is great also, I mean for a budget phone. Truth is, this is probably the best camera quality you could ever get for a phone of ₦26,000.

I'm not hyping this stuff, I don't hype stuffs, and I don't like people that hype stuffs. But I guess this is something worth hyping.

If you have any questions concerning the UMIDIGI A3, I'd more than happy to assist you.

Please share the graph of your battery.
THANKS
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by DExponential(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Any good screen protector for the a3 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
noobody:

Not for sale,it meant to serve as gifts for those who buy instant pick up deals from me,

We can help you order if you need,cheers
Okay, how much?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mizik:
the display of the A3 is superb joor. Its a very quality display they used...
I know. It's HD+.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did you experience a small X on the data icon?......

How do they remove that X on the data ICON baba? My Sim2 has that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
osic:

Please share the graph of your battery.
THANKS
A battery stat is available in the screenshots below. Or do you mean this?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gbadexlite: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emily22:

Go to developer option

enable the Force 4x MSAA option.

This will force Android to use 4x multisample anti-aliasing in OpenGL ES 2.0 games and other apps. This requires more graphics power and will probably drain your battery a bit faster, but it will improve image quality in some games. This is a bit like force-enabling antialiasing using the NVIDIA Control Panel on a Windows gaming PC.
Ok but draining of the battery Na another matter again.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
gbadexlite:

Ok but draining of the battery Na another matter again.

Lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emily22:

Go to developer option

enable the Force 4x MSAA option.

This will force Android to use 4x multisample anti-aliasing in OpenGL ES 2.0 games and other apps. This requires more graphics power and will probably drain your battery a bit faster, but it will improve image quality in some games. This is a bit like force-enabling antialiasing using the NVIDIA Control Panel on a Windows gaming PC.
Seems like you're adept at stuffs like Developer options.

Please what does this stuff mean?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mizik:
see...
Guy, please how did you enable that navigation button?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:

If you try to install an app to your SD card and it doesn't work, you can enable “Force allow apps on external” in Developer Options. This will force the app to let you store it on your card, rather than taking up your internal memory
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
Guy, please how did you enable that navigation button?

Click on overview/home/back

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:

If you try to install an app to your SD card and it doesn’t work, you can enable “Force allow apps on external” in Developer Options. This will force the app to let you store it on your card, rather than taking up your internal memory. Of course, there may be a good reason why the developer blocked this option. Some apps are looking for files in a specific place and won’t work if the app is installed somewhere it doesn’t expect. So if the app doesn’t work when it’s installed on your card, try uninstalling it and putting it on the internal storage. However, other developers simply do it for simplicity, even though the app will work. If you download a huge app and want to make use of that SD card you’re lucky to have, switch this on and see just how much space you can free up.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emily22:

Click on overview/home/back
Done it before, navigation just totally disappeared.

Any possible solution to this?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Umidigi A3 pro 16gb- ₦35900 A3 pro 32gb - ₦39900 Umidigi one - ₦49900

Umidigi F1 - #72890

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emeikus: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mizik:
hi i can get it to you in Imo state with pay on delivery cheesy
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740

I just ordered from Jumia due to the late response... Its about 40k... If you can give me a better price I can cancel the order and take yours instead
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
better graphics and not lagging much but with zombie players..
developer Technics didn't solve the issue, dream league is just too slow I will just manage this for the moment

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emeikus: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
DExponential:
Any good screen protector for the a3 pro

Go to any phone accessories shop and get an iphone x screen protector... its quite strong because mine fell like 10 times before the protector had a small crack

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Will Umidigi A3 get the PIE update
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by DExponential(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emeikus:

Go to any phone accessories shop and get an iphone x screen protector... its quite strong because mine fell like 10 times before the protector had a small crack
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
osic:
Will Umidigi A3 get the PIE update

Yes. as the boss lexusgs430 says
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dmatheoxodus: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
I think the reason dream league 2019 is not playing smoothly on A3 pro may be more of the CPU type (6739) and not the graphics settings of the game.l tried this game on a 1gb ram mt6580 phone, even at the highest graphics it played smoothly ( no slow motion at all).So, maybe the game isn't optimised for mt6739 chipset.This is just my opinion.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kelvo002:
better graphics and not lagging much but with zombie players..
developer Technics didn't solve the issue, dream league is just too slow I will just manage this for the moment
I was experiencing the same problem also on dream league, but I've fixed it now.

Just go to settings, then to advanced, you'll see three options below - graphics is the first, tap it and reduce to the lowest; frame rate and quality
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
I was experiencing the same problem also on dream league, but I've fixed it now.

Just go to settings, then to advanced, you'll see three options below - graphics is the first, tap it and reduce to the lowest; frame rate and quality
tried it, not enjoyable for me I rather go with this PES 19 with zombie players
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emeikus:

I just ordered from Jumia due to the late response... Its about 40k... If you can give me a better price I can cancel the order and take yours instead
yesi can
Send me a Message on WhatsApp or call 07016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dmatheoxodus: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
Umidigi A3 is without a doubt the best budget phone you can get for ₦26000.

Today would be 1 week and 3 days I've been using this phone. And so far, it's been impressive. Camera, performance, and even battery life has been awesome. I'm a heavy user and I can't still believe how a 3,300 mAh would last up to this. Look at the battery details (in the screenshot below), it's crazy!

Browsing on this phone is great also. Both SIMs supports 4G, it also supports glo 4G network, for those wondering. But I prefer tuning down to 3G on my 1st SIM, then 2G on the 2nd SIM.

Well that's just me sha, I don't fancy all this 4G stuff, plus, I think it's another way to conserve a little bit of battery.

Camera is great also, I mean for a budget phone. Truth is, this is probably the best camera quality you could ever get for a phone of ₦26,000.

I'm not hyping this stuff, I don't hype stuffs, and I don't like people that hype stuffs. But I guess this is something worth hyping.

If you have any questions concerning the UMIDIGI A3, I'd more than happy to assist you.
Every other things you mentioned are correct except the cameras.They are just normal cameras but not great cameras.And you cannot say it the best N 26000 phone in the market because there are many other quality phones in the same price tag that you may not know.So, Umidig A3 is no doubt one of the best N26000 phones in the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.