Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1724839 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dmatheoxodus:
I think the reason dream league 2019 is not playing smoothly on A3 pro may be more of the CPU type (6739) and not the graphics settings of the game.l tried this game on a 1gb ram mt6580 phone, even at the highest graphics it played smoothly ( no slow motion at all).So, maybe the game isn't optimised for mt6739 chipset.This is just my opinion.
at the highest it doesn't play smoothly.
My friends uses a tecno spark brother and even on the lowest graphics its very laggy.
Abah undecided

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emeikus: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mizik:
yesi can
Send me a Message on WhatsApp or call 07016854740

I can't whatsapp.... I lost my previous umidigi a3 pro (robbers)

I'm browsing with my sim (on my laptop)....

Please can you tell me more here.... Then I will put a call to finalize

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dam5reey(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dmatheoxodus:
Every other things you mentioned are correct except the cameras.They are just normal cameras but not great cameras. And you cannot say it the best N 26000 phone in the market because there are many other quality phones in the same price tag that you may not know.So, Umidig A3 is no doubt one of the best N26000 phones in the market.

Prove him wrong with facts and figures, list 5 phones priced at 26,000 with better camera undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emeikus:

I can't whatsapp.... I lost my previous umidigi a3 pro (robbers)

I'm browsing with my sim (on my laptop)....

Please can you tell me more here.... Then I will put a call to finalize
ok then call me on 07016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dmatheoxodus:
Every other things you mentioned are correct except the cameras.They are just normal cameras but not great cameras.And you cannot say it the best N 26000 phone in the market because there are many other quality phones in the same price tag that you may not know.So, Umidig A3 is no doubt one of the best N26000 phones in the market.
True.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tongsman(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osaki07:
Umidigi A3 is without a doubt the best budget phone you can get for ₦26000.

Today would be 1 week and 3 days I've been using this phone. And so far, it's been impressive. Camera, performance, and even battery life has been awesome. I'm a heavy user and I can't still believe how a 3,300 mAh would last up to this. Look at the battery details (in the screenshot below), it's crazy!

Browsing on this phone is great also. Both SIMs supports 4G, it also supports glo 4G network, for those wondering. But I prefer tuning down to 3G on my 1st SIM, then 2G on the 2nd SIM.

Well that's just me sha, I don't fancy all this 4G stuff, plus, I think it's another way to conserve a little bit of battery.

Camera is great also, I mean for a budget phone. Truth is, this is probably the best camera quality you could ever get for a phone of ₦26,000.

I'm not hyping this stuff, I don't hype stuffs, and I don't like people that hype stuffs. But I guess this is something worth hyping.

If you have any questions concerning the UMIDIGI A3, I'd more than happy to assist you.

This SOT is way to much, I want to believe you charged between the usage to increase SOT.
Below is my SOT, charged between usage

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dam5reey:

Prove him wrong with facts and figures, list 5 phones priced at 26,000 with better camera undecided
1. Redmi Go
2. Oukitel C15 pro
3.Doogee Y8
4.Oukitel C13 pro
5. Blackview A60
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jidibia:

1. Redmi Go
2. Oukitel C15 pro
3.Doogee Y8
4.Oukitel C13 pro
5. Blackview A60
so are these phones better cheesy than the Umidigi A3?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mizik:
so are these phones better cheesy than the Umidigi A3?
We talking about the camera. From the spec sheets and users comments yes they are better than the A3. Even the Doogee y8 and those oukitel models on the list have highest number of orders on aliexpress than the A3.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Tongsman:

This SOT is way to much, I want to believe you charged between the usage to increase SOT.
Below is my SOT, charged between usage
Nope.

You're using the A3 Pro, right? If so, you should expect more battery drain due to the larger screen size. I use the A3, and my mobile data is mostly on 3G.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Jidibia:

We talking about the camera. From the spec sheets and users comments yes they are better than the A3. Even the Doogee y8 and those oukitel models on the list have highest number of orders on aliexpress than the A3.
That doesn't justify the case, just because they have high number if orders. And also u said oukitel models not just a model.
Umidigi all the way abegtongue
Who will gift umiphone to add to my list if Umitrophy collections cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Jidibia:

have you seen their cameras??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Jidibia:

and incase you don't know umidigi sold more than any other smartphone Manufacturer in Japan cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2019
redmi Go kwa, nawa o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jicles(m): 6:27am On Apr 22, 2019
abeg ah wnt A3 pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Jicles:
abeg ah wnt A3 pro
come get mine @25k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by elantraceey(f): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2019
please who has brand new A3pro for pickup between now and Friday for 32k and below.....biko help a sister, I can't wait for aliexpress.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dmatheoxodus: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2019
Mizik:
at the highest it doesn't play smoothly.
My friends uses a tecno spark brother and even on the lowest graphics its very laggy.
Abah undecided
l disagree with you here bro.l personally tested the game myself on a friend's ulefone s7.After playing for a while on high settings then l changed to low settings.l noticed it even played more smoothly.Maybe a video upload will be a proof.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Dmatheoxodus:
l disagree with you here bro.l personally tested the game myself on a friend's ulefone s7.After playing for a while on high settings then l changed to low settings.l noticed it even played more smoothly.Maybe a video upload will be a proof.
well I've played multiplayer a lot with my Mates and most of them use the same processor and infact on My Nokia X5 the highest graphics doesn't even give me 60Fps at all.
Not to talk of the ones on those Mt6580 chipset.
I don't argue blindly...
Tecno spark 2
Infinix Hot 4
All of them even tecno pop.
E dey lag on low graphics.
You're now saying its smooth on high graphics when even the Helio P60 doesn't handle it that well.
Hmmmm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by DExponential(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Jidibia:

How?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2019
elantraceey:
please who has brand new A3pro for pickup between now and Friday for 32k and below.....biko help a sister, I can't wait for aliexpress.

Speak nicely to noobody..... He has two in stock........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
elantraceey:

Seems the reviews have finally Umipeppered you..... Remember to get review from mum, when you and noobody finally strike a deal.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lagosboy3(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Bought the F1 on AliExpress for a colleague as a birthday gift for his wife.

The phone refused to charge.

Not sure what could be wrong.

Talk about being de-Umified at first sight. Guess I was sent a faulty device.

I've asked him to bring to me though for further examination.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Osaki07:
A battery stat is available in the screenshots below. Or do you mean this?

No, I mean something like this...
This is the graph I was referring to, thanks in advance.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2019
lagosboy3:

Have you notified AE?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2019
lagosboy3:

Have you tried other chargers? Best to shoot a video of item not charging and save.....

Start thinking of logistics on how to send item back to China.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwakayode25(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2019
Anybody want to buy the umidigi A3 pro??
I got it for 39,900 on jumia a few months ago,,2 or 3 months ago,,,phone is still brand new, has it's case own a screen guard on since the very moment I got it,,I want to get the umidigi Power or another model....if you want to buy??,Holler!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gbadexlite: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Anybody want to buy the umidigi A3 pro??
I got it for 39,900 on jumia a few months ago,,2 or 3 months ago,,,phone is still brand new, has it's case own a screen guard on since the very moment I got it,,I want to get the umidigi Power or another model....if you want to buy??,Holler!!!

You have not mentioned how much you are selling for....... cheesy

Consider this while placing a price........ wink

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwakayode25(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Bros I know say you no wan buy,,make buyers contact me first na...if na woman. I fit no even collect money sef grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwakayode25(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2019
I feel so angry and cheated, the umidigi A3 pro is now cheaper than when I got mine....I for just add money buy a better one with higher specs....I still want to anyways
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwakayode25(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Consider this while placing a price........ wink

I'd rather keep my phone...I got mine for 39,900 and it's not even 3 months yet.....I wish I didn't get to hear of umidigi then.. that's a whopping 10k gone not to even talk of money spent on delivery and other miscellaneous....not fair!!!,,,if you want buy anyways,35k jale!!! angry

And I think the gold variant is more expensive than others,,,I use a golden one....

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.