Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1712377 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Thank you for your kind words and sublime curses......... grin

Just keep going forth and preaching the umigospel..... Enjoy your new device....... wink

You never drop reviews yet o...... tongue

Lol.... It's the most beautiful budget phone on planet Earth and probably the best low end smartphone too... Camera is just ok (Anyone who bought this phone for 26k and expected it to take mind blowing pictures isn't really bright after all)... For a 3300 mAh battery, I must say, it's awesome... Umidigi phones that comes with 5000+ mAh have the potential to last 1 week grin grin grin... The RAM management makes me want to slap the producers of Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones... I mean, can't they come and take lessons on how to build a phone with good RAM management?... To think it's only 2 GB of RAM!... The display is just out of this world... My Leeco Coolpad was FHD screen... Twas beautiful... This tho is a HD+ screen. Yet, I tempted to say, it beats the Leeco Coolpad screen by far... People have complained about fingerprint not really recognizing their prints often.... No such story from my end... My scanner works just fine all the time... Maybe a milli sec slower than most very responsive scanners, but it works... The welcome note I read inside the box indeed makes sense: "BUILDING A GREAT PHONE IS HARD ENOUGH, SO BUILDING A GREAT SMARTPHONE ON A BUDGET SHOULD BE INFINITELY MORE DIFFICULT".... They have what it takes to rule the smart phone world... They are indeed THE LINK TO THE WORLD!!!

5 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2019
messymelly:

I'm a gamer

Go for something higher then
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2019
ityP:

Lol.... It's the most beautiful budget phone on planet Earth and probably the best low end smartphone too... Camera is just ok (Anyone who bought this phone for 26k and expected it to take mind blowing pictures isn't really bright after all)... For a 3300 mAh battery, I must say, it's awesome... Umidigi phones that comes with 5000+ mAh have the potential to last 1 week grin grin grin... The RAM management makes me want to slap the producers of Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones... I mean, can't they come and take lessons on how to build a phone with good RAM management?... To think it's only 2 GB of RAM!... The display is just out of this world... My Leeco Coolpad was FHD screen... Twas beautiful... This tho is a HD+ screen. Yet, I tempted to say, it beats the Leeco Coolpad screen by far... People have complained about fingerprint not really recognizing their prints often.... No such story from my end... My scanner works just fine all the time... Maybe a milli sec slower than most very responsive scanners, but it works... The welcome note I read inside the box indeed makes sense: "BUILDING A GREAT PHONE IS HARD ENOUGH, SO BUILDING A GREAT SMARTPHONE ON A BUDGET SHOULD BE INFINITELY MORE DIFFICULT".... They have what it takes to rule the smart phone world... They are indeed THE LINK TO THE WORLD!!!

What a review. Now I can't wait for my A3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 01, 2019
ityP:

Go for something higher then
I don't use umidigi and a3 isn't a gaming phone

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by loverbo1(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
I play FIFA 14 and nfs on my A3 pro conveniently buh get hot after a long period of time coupled with 4g usage
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 7:33pm On May 01, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Not aware anyone is using the F1 play (yet)...........
Bro pls o is this the final destination for the package... I'm in warri and they shipped to asaba
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HowGlorious: 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
loverbo1:
I play FIFA 14 and nfs on my A3 pro conveniently buh get hot after a long period of time coupled with 4g usage
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2019
I used a 5V/2A charger and it boosted my phone from 18_100% in an hour. Is it healthy for the battery?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On May 01, 2019
Tiffbuxas:

Bro pls o is this the final destination for the package... I'm in warri and they shipped to asaba

How far is asaba to warri? Don't worry, if you used the right postal code......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2019
Hi guys , I'm longer active since I got my baby ,a3 pro

Ok ,the charger died on Sunday, cause of power surge,I'm happy about that ,cos I now have to use my former 2a charger ,

My phone no longer heats up, like the first 3days .(though I updated on the 1st day, didn't see much improvement in the first 3 days ) but now it's kicking fine ,so if yours heats up, you just have to be patient after the update .bwt my phone now charges faster , takes less than 2.30 to charge from 0-100

I'm surprised people are complaining of not getting their packages in time, mine took less than 15days to get to me , ordered March 31st,shipped 4th of April, arrived 14th of April (I checked the Po,it was there but the postman was away for holiday) picked 24th of April

I need the uwatch
Mr noobody , Mr mizik anybody?

The camera became faster but not clearer
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2019
logan2:
Hi guys , I'm longer active since I got my baby ,a3 pro

Ok ,the charger died on Sunday, cause of power surge,I'm happy about that ,cos I now have to use my former 2a charger ,

My phone no longer heats up, like the first 3days .(though I updated on the 1st day, didn't see much improvement in the first 3 days ) but now it's kicking fine ,so if yours heats up, you just have to be patient after the update .bwt my phone now charges faster , takes less than 2.30 to charge from 0-100

I'm surprised people are complaining of not getting their packages in time, mine took less than 15days to get to me , ordered March 31st,shipped 4th of April, arrived 14th of April (I checked the Po,it was there but the postman was away for holiday) picked 24th of April

I need the uwatch
Mr noobody , Mr mizik anybody?

The camera became faster but not clearer
Hi u can get the Uwatch delivered to you within 1-3 working days...
Pay on delivery!
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2019
Vizzy4u:
of course am in Nigeria na. Can i get it in a phone outlet is my question

I'm afraid not.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:21am On May 02, 2019
It's my birth month....

Somebody should just gift me Umiwatch
Lexusgs430, Mizik, anybody

A3 pro needed in Port Harcourt, if you're selling holla
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:31am On May 02, 2019
Mazi1:
It's my birth month....

Another birth month is only 12 months away.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:38am On May 02, 2019
I still prefer Hill Climb Racing 2........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:53am On May 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
I still prefer Hill Climb Racing 2........

You Dy go heaven?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:12am On May 02, 2019
Mustack:

You Dy go heaven?

You wan follow me go....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:41am On May 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You wan follow me go....... grin

Yes.. since our rewards in heaven
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:43am On May 02, 2019
Mustack:

Yes.. since our rewards in heaven

You know say if you reach heaven and no rewards..... You no go fit return to earth............. wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 5:45am On May 02, 2019
Seems they cancelled the 61.5 MB update on the A3... Cos it disappeared on my device... And now they are telling me YOUR DEVICE IS UP TO DATE... I want do even if na one update ooo... Abeg Umidigi, send one update maka see as e dey be undecided undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:02am On May 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You know say if you reach heaven and no rewards..... You no go fit return to earth............. wink

It's is called heaven because it's a place of rewards.. boss carry go I Dy your buttocks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:03am On May 02, 2019
ityP:
Seems they cancelled the 61.5 MB update on the A3... Cos it disappeared on my device... And now they are telling me YOUR DEVICE IS UP TO DATE... I want do even if na one update ooo... Abeg Umidigi, send one update maka see as e dey be undecided undecided

Awooff Dy run belle oh
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2019
Mustack:

Awooff Dy run belle oh

Lol... I like Umidigi running belly... Na wash e dey wash d belly grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 6:44am On May 02, 2019
loverbo1:
I play FIFA 14 and nfs on my A3 pro conveniently buh get got after a long period of time coupled with 4g usage

please where did you download your fifa 14
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2019
Mazi1:
It's my birth month....

A3 pro ia available o!
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by repairpalng: 6:54am On May 02, 2019
seedorfy134:
do you have a3 pro screen and how much

Will be available on Monday (6th May). Cost: 16K to fix.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 7:13am On May 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How far is asaba to warri? Don't worry, if you used the right postal code......
it's almost 3hrs and about 5k to and fro. Look at the screen shot is that the final destination

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2019
A3 pro for sale....oyo state....quote me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:32am On May 02, 2019
ityP:

When the tin show, y u no update....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:33am On May 02, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
it's almost 3hrs and about 5k to and fro. Look at the screen shot is that the final destination

Maybe u used wrong postal code.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 7:45am On May 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Maybe u used wrong postal code.........
that's the code I've bin using to... And I've bin picking up from warri post office until this order
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

When the tin show, y u no update....... grin

I never buy new Airtel Sim for free 4GB grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.