Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1712154 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:25pm On May 03, 2019
keandre:

Ermm I know,but it wasn't like this when I got the device, started recently. I'll put off location 2nite leave it at 100% and monitor it 2moro morning.

Do it.. the next morning go to your battery statistics see for your self the app draining your zobo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:30pm On May 03, 2019
keandre:

Only 2percent drop with location turned off

Try it again tonight. One more thing remember to put on power saver icon...

That's what I do to enjoy my battery life whenever am off charging.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:32pm On May 03, 2019
princeparis:
I hv done the last update on my A3 even hard reset. But it still warm on use and the battery doesn't last as expected. Though I notice the battery drain more on 4g. So I am toggling the 4g off and on to conserve juice.

What is the avarage sot to expect.

The follow come charger got burnt two days ago. My Amazon charger that I tot is fast charger is taking like forever to charge. Don't know why. So I want to get another charger that can fast charge the phone without issues, any ideas on which ones to buy.

Is it advisable to use some of battery apps in playstore. I don't use them but if will help with battery management, I don't mind.

I am not expering any lag whatsoever and I hv game on it for research purposes.�� Played fifa 16 and temple run and Co. No lag. But it's sometimes heat during play especially if you game one after the other.

But make no mistake it a still good phone. Just that a stronger battery wul hv been a lot better. I don't think the battery is upto strength. I once used a rival brand of 3000mah and the battery last far more than this without any tweaking or switching on or off of location, 4g or anything. Umidigi wul be selling it for years and still make sales.
So I am getting a powerbank to augment the juice. My old power bank is not giving enuf juice again.

Battery app will make it worse...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by keandre: 7:38pm On May 03, 2019
Mustack:

Try it again tonight. One more thing remember to put on power saver icon...

That's what I do to enjoy my battery life whenever am off charging.
my battery saver is always toggled on after charging
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
Here's my battery usage...

Whatsapp, Facebook lite, UC web, twitter, Gmail, calls sms, Bluetooth/da fit for u watch.. that's what I use most..

Be like me and enjoy your phone...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:50pm On May 03, 2019
keandre:

my battery saver is always toggled on after charging

Good boy...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2019
Mustack:

Good boy...

Please give me a reminder when d start selling a5 pro in AE!
Following the thread is not easy for me
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:34pm On May 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

Please give me a reminder when d start selling a5 pro in AE!
Following the thread is not easy for me
Thanks

Mr president am at your service...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2019
Mustack:

Mr president am at your service...

Bro I just saw the sell is starting this month.
My concern now is that I saw another one that entered my eyes, umidigi power.
Is like that a5 pro is just for camera lovers.
As much as am interested in the Beauty of Pics, But the other specs of power beats it and d are almost at the Same price.
I'm confused, does it mean the power cameras won't be sharper than this their A3 that a lot complained about.
Mustack, suggest for me o, bro Lexusgs430 do u have anyone here that have gotten the power? Needs some insight
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:14pm On May 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

As much as am interested in the Beauty of Pics, But the other specs of power beats it and d are almost at the Same price.
I'm confused, does it mean the power cameras won't be sharper than this their A3 that a lot complained about.
Mustack, suggest for me o, bro Lexusgs430 do u have anyone here that have gotten the power? Needs some insight

This is called uniconfusionist.

Chill with this milk first.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:19pm On May 03, 2019
OGA boss lexusgs430, I guess the umidigi power is a prototype of what we discussed back them at selino?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2019
Kelvo002:
am so much loving this A3 pro more than ever, even when playing games with 4G it doesn't get hit up and battery has improved after the update...

The battery has improved 100%. Just a beauty to behold
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2019
Were can I find screen guard for A3 pro in Lagos?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:37pm On May 03, 2019
Mustack:
OGA boss lexusgs430, I guess the umidigi power is a prototype of what we discussed back them at selino?

Umidigi listens to the voice of wisdom....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojelvia(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

I am even confused rii now, I was thinking of buying the a3 pro but then I decided to save a little and up my budget......I saw power and I was like this is it and now a5 pro, I think confusion is falling on me.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:48pm On May 03, 2019
ojelvia:

I am even confused rii now, I was thinking of buying the a3 pro but then I decided to save a little and up my budget......I saw power and I was like this is it and now a5 pro, I think confusion is falling on me.

Umidigi A6 & Umidigi F2, would be launching soon...... Make up your mind o..... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 12:11am On May 04, 2019
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:56am On May 04, 2019
michealdeco:
kiss kiss

For personal use or sale............. wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 1:43am On May 04, 2019
At last my package will be delivered next week. I cannot wait!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:10am On May 04, 2019
nongo123:
At last my package will be delivered next week. I cannot wait!

How does this fit into 17 days............ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by matoseyems(m): 2:43am On May 04, 2019
michealdeco:
kiss kiss

Plz kindly check if it has the ability to unlock using face recognition at night, just like A3 does. Thanks

Thinking of getting that after I misplaced my one max recently.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:53am On May 04, 2019
matoseyems:

Plz kindly check if it has the ability to unlock using face recognition at night, just like A3 does. Thanks

Thinking of getting that after I misplaced my one max recently.

Our pipu talk say, the house of the king wey burn, nah beans hin pour inside............. wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How does this fit into 17 days............ grin

Actually it's more than 17 days, I ordered on the 8th and the expected delivery date is the 9th so it is 30 days.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:10am On May 04, 2019
nongo123:

Actually it's more than 17 days, I ordered on the 8th and the expected delivery date is the 9th so it is 30 days.

It was 17 days from when you started worrying......... So it is closer to 17, than 30.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It was 17 days from when you started worrying......... So it is closer to 17, than 30.......

How did you come about with 17 days when I was busy whining that they are taking long to move my package?

And thank you for this thread, I now know a lot about Umidigi and there are so many people down here in SA who are just waiting to see my device before they order for themselves.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:57am On May 04, 2019
I'm just waiting jejely for the A5 pro to launch 0n the 8 of this month. My friend is already queuing hopefully they'll reduce the price
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 7:10am On May 04, 2019
Mustack:

Expecially when running in the background
how do you disable background apps please
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 7:47am On May 04, 2019
I've found the suitable power � bank � for the A3 and A3 pro.
The 10000 Mah powerbank can charge my A3 pro twice.
I bought it 2500# during jumia Easter promo
Search for looka power bank on jumia.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 8:21am On May 04, 2019
Now enjoying my A3 PRO more with fifa 19 offline working perfectly without lag

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by loverbo1(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2019
Kelvo002:
Now enjoying my A3 PRO more with fifa 19 offline working perfectly without lag
Guy where u download ur FIFA 19 offline
U fit send the link
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:31am On May 04, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:46am On May 04, 2019
nongo123:

How did you come about with 17 days when I was busy whining that they are taking long to move my package?

And thank you for this thread, I now know a lot about Umidigi and there are so many people down here in SA who are just waiting to see my device before they order for themselves.

Umipeppering, spreading across the border without visa.....

When they see your device, they would regret having to wait this long, prior to ordering...........

Unleash the Umidragon........ grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.