Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1738286 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flytime:

I hope this is not the beginning of what happened to the umi phones back then,because recently there was a complain of the umidigi f1 on this thread and just yesterday my umidigi a3 just told my unfortunately system ui has stopped but picked up immediately after I clicked OK it took me to the lock screen I am already planning for another phone because this seems like a warning to me

System UI stopped working? Umidigi! The cost doesn't me complain much.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
luuvv:
pls I was robbed and all i have about my A3 pro which i bought 6weeks ago is the picture below, pls can you get the IMEL no. of the phone with this info?

Just lock up bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hopez456(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mustack:

Also download amperes meter to check the charging rate.
Thanks bro. Will do so now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

I don't get what you said

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flytime:

I don't get what you said

I meant system UI stopped working is a sign of impending doom for the device. However with the cost of the phone, I've learnt not to complain so much.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

I meant system UI stopped working is a sign of impending doom for the device. However with the cost of the phone, I've learnt not to complain so much.
Thanks like I said I am planning to port

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Even my samsung shows UI stopped working......... Does it also mean doom pending..........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mustack:

The pre sale is over since last month...
Its still on @ 35k
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

UI stopped working is a sign that an incompatible app has been installed or there is an app that is crashing. It doesn't mean that the phone is dying. Whenever I install incompatible app, my A3 does that but after uninstalling the app, it goes back to normal

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jicles(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
i know somebody that always claim he gat no role here, whereas everythings is in hands..... MIZIK NA ME TEXT U ABOUT F1

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flytime:

I hope this is not the beginning of what happened to the umi phones back then,because recently there was a complain of the umidigi f1 on this thread and just yesterday my umidigi a3 just told my unfortunately system ui has stopped but picked up immediately after I clicked OK it took me to the lock screen I am already planning for another phone because this seems like a warning to me
to me it doesn't mean anything

My Infinix hot 4 usually do that like once in a month or in two months, it happens when the UI is stressed out

You should be worried if it happens so often
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Even my samsung shows UI stopped working......... Does it also mean doom pending..........
[q
Flytime:

uote author=nongo123 post=79113309]

UI stopped working is a sign that an incompatible app has been installed or there is an app that is crashing. It doesn't mean that the phone is dying. Whenever I install incompatible app, my A3 does that but after uninstalling the app, it goes back to normal[/quote]

Every android face UI stop working.. ever since I have been using android, I cant recount how many time I have come across it.. meanwhile my bricked phone never notify me about UI stop working before it went booooom

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Its still on @ 35k
What can I do sir..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
nongo123:

Live from southy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mustack:

Live from southy

Jeah live from southern most part of Africa.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mustack:
[quote author=nongo123 post=79113309]

UI stopped working is a sign that an incompatible app has been installed or there is an app that is crashing. It doesn't mean that the phone is dying. Whenever I install incompatible app, my A3 does that but after uninstalling the app, it goes back to normal

Every android face UI stop working.. ever since I have been using android, I cant recount how many time I have come across it.. meanwhile my bricked phone never notify me about UI stop working before it went booooom
Thanks and also nongo 123 thanks,let me see if the thing persists

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mustack:
[quote author=nongo123 post=79113309]

Shout louder........ We cannot hear you at the back....... grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=Flytime post=79114036][/quote]

You are welcome.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by plantist: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Abeg mek una help me, I no no as dem de take screen shot for A3 pro oo cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Should you need a SIM card extender, it's available for just N500, memory cards and OTG drives (micro and type c). You can check My advert thread .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9576832_190607180138collage1signature_jpeg7a32d5eb51851eed46f8c8f53e3ddb93
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
plantist:

Hold down power and volume down together.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flytime:

lol... Why are you acting as if this is Your first time of using an android phone
Install an incompatible app into Samsung Galaxy s9 and see whether the System Ui won't stop.
System ui stop mostly when there's a 3rd party app that's messing with it or when you are multitasking the phone with unsurppoted apps.
Just scrutinize your phone and uninstall some 3rd party app and see whether it will persist
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
plantist:

Press Volm down plus Power buttons at d same time.
I dont use d fone though there should b a short cut gesture.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flytime:

to be honest guys, this device looks susceptible to Malware or it came with Malware, I've been experiencing this problem from the first day, it just got worst undecided
The security of this phone seems flawed..... The way my phone is showing ads eh, I'm afraid of my social media passwords
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JimmyCrow(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Haba...... I am still rocking my umidigi uwatch รณ.....
doesn't make my experience false tho...or the numerous A3 pro complaints all over the thread.

I personally won't recommend umidigi to anyone. for now
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AdexAyanfe: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Guys Lenovo A5 is so dope
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2019
AdexAyanfe:
Guys Lenovo A5 is so dope
I like the z six
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mercky1(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2019
Pls is there a forum for umidigi on Facebook or a website, where we can ask questions. I heard a3 pro is of two variants (based on updates,not the memory capacity).
If there's someone here who can explain it to me or direct me to the site(s) or platform to get updated on all things a3pro (or umidigi), pls
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2019
mercky1:
Pls is there a forum for umidigi on Facebook or a website, where we can ask questions. I heard a3 pro is of two variants (based on updates,not the memory capacity).
If there's someone here who can explain it to me or direct me to the site(s) or platform to get updated on all things a3pro (or umidigi), pls
Am not sure if is based on the update, but I know one variant ships with SONY IMX 386 camera sensor while the one shipped to Nigeria comes OV 12870 camera sensor, of course sony is better wish I got that variant with Sony camera, to get updated on everything umidigi follow them on Instagram @umidigi or always visit their website on www.umidigi.com
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2019
JimmyCrow:
doesn't make my experience false tho...or the numerous A3 pro complaints all over the thread.

I personally won't recommend umidigi to anyone. for now

Never said your experience was false..............

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by plantist: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Hold down power and volume down together.........

Done! Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.