Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1723297 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2019
logan2:
to be honest guys, this device looks susceptible to Malware or it came with Malware, I've been experiencing this problem from the first day, it just got worst undecided
The security of this phone seems flawed..... The way my phone is showing ads eh, I'm afraid of my social media passwords
you've different 3rd party apps and you are complaining of ads
The phone is a near stock Android.
It didn't come with any ads, you are the one who is inviting them
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2019
JimmyCrow:
doesn't make my experience false tho...or the numerous A3 pro complaints all over the thread.

I personally won't recommend umidigi to anyone. for now

I am not trying to be insensitive, but what numerous Umidigi A3 Pro complaints?.....?

Are you following up and complainants feedbacks............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2019
logan2:
to be honest guys, this device looks susceptible to Malware or it came with Malware, I've been experiencing this problem from the first day, it just got worst undecided
The security of this phone seems flawed..... The way my phone is showing ads eh, I'm afraid of my social media passwords

Ads come from the apps you have installed or you have downloaded rogue apk files............

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I am not trying to be insensitive, but what numerous Umidigi A3 Pro complaints?.....?

What complains apart from hotness?
Mine doesn't hit up and my battery is just cool, a friend of mine was even thinking the battery is 4000mah until I told him 3000mah and he was surprised.

Want to sell mine and get the f1 for games if not I wouldn't have dream of selling this baby
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2019
JimmyCrow:
doesn't make my experience false tho...or the numerous A3 pro complaints all over the thread.

Shut up. You talk nonsense alot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Kelvo002:

What complains apart from hotness?
Mine doesn't hit up and my battery is just cool, a friend of mine was even thinking the battery is 4000mah until I told him 3000mah and he was surprised.

Want to sell mine and get the f1 for games if not I wouldn't have dream of selling this baby

PRICE AND LOCATION? NA 23K I GET SHA
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2019
lilachiever:

PRICE AND LOCATION? NA 23K I GET SHA
23k last, location is Port Harcourt
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Glossyclick(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2019
logan2:
Why are my not seeing the ads or is my own A3 pro different? Someone install unnecessary app and will come here and complain of ads
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Hold down power and volume down together.........

No shortcut to take screenshot? Is this same process on all their phones? If so, umidigi has a long way to go.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kelvo002: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Glossyclick:
Why are my not seeing the ads or is my own A3 pro different? Someone install unnecessary app and will come here and complain of ads

Don't mind them,
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yommyk222(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2019
F1 on my mind tongue tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Slimszy:

No shortcut to take screenshot? Is this same process on all their phones? If so, umidigi has a long way to go.

Even Samsung adopts the same process......... This blaming umidigi game, would stop one day, one day......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2019
yommyk222:
F1 on my mind tongue tongue

Switch that long throat to Umidigi S3 Pro................. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by yommyk222(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Switch that long throat to Umidigi S3 Pro................. cheesy

Haaa abeg my power never reach that side biko..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JimmyCrow(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

phone heating and stuff like that, not bad mouthing bro, just saying I wouldn't recommend umidigi just yet. Surely not after my experience.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2019
JimmyCrow:
phone heating and stuff like that, not bad mouthing bro, just saying I wouldn't recommend umidigi just yet. Surely not after my experience.
you are just exaggerating .
You've not mention any significant problem
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2019
JimmyCrow:

It was also discussed possible causes of devices heating up. Some users have dropped feedbacks about how this heating situations, has resolved itself.......

I personally have 3 umidigi A3 series in constant/daily use, and i can tell you, none suffers from heating up issues......

The major cause of heated devices, is from the archaic/more than excessive capacity pinging from users latching on........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2019
JimmyCrow:

About not recommending Umidigi devices (yet). I am sorry you experienced negative feedbacks, from both of your Umidigi uwatches you purchased...........

Let's put my experience to one side, on my use of the Umidigi uwatch......

Let's ask Mustack to give his honest opinion about his experience, using his Umidigi uwatch.........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Kingreign, Umidigi neva start to manufacture vehicles yet o........ grin

But soon and very soon.......... smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by UltimateDayg: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2019
I am planning to buy umidigi A5 pro, but I wanna ask if it can screenrecord without a third party app? Because A3 cant screenrecord without a 3rd party app. And also how authentic is purchasing product from AliExpress? Because jumia s selling it for 43k while it's 36 on AliExpress.

Please I need replies ...

And umidigi a5 or infinix s4

Which one has the best camera, battery, system UI, SPEED and security
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojialo(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2019
I bought A3 from jumia and the phone is cool it doesn't heat up as people complain just that the accessories inside is not complete no earpiece inside.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JimmyCrow(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It was also discussed possible causes of devices heating up. Some users have dropped feedbacks about how this heating situations, has resolved itself.......

I personally have 3 umidigi A3 series in constant/daily use, and i can tell you, none suffers from heating up issues......

The major cause of heated devices, is from the archaic/more than excessive capacity pinging from users latching on........
ok
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2019
ojialo:
I bought A3 from jumia and the phone is cool it doesn't heat up as people complain just that the accessories inside is not complete no earpiece inside.

Oga, this your long throat.... I love am wella........

Show me a listing that stated earpiece was included, and i would personally send you an earpiece...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
UltimateDayg:
I am planning to buy umidigi A5 pro, but I wanna ask if it can screenrecord without a third party app? Because A3 cant screenrecord without a 3rd party app. And also how authentic is purchasing product from AliExpress? Because jumia s selling it for 43k while it's 36 on AliExpress.

But that's the beauty of 3rd party apps...... They bridge the gap.......

Umidigi A5 Pro, would be much much better than an infinix s4......

The price difference between Aliexpress and Jumia? By buying through Aliexpress, you are buying directly. Using Jumia express (in this particular case), you are paying agents fee......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
nongo123:

Jeah live from southern most part of Africa.

Why why Una dy spill red oxide over there na.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
logan2:

That means you have a 3rd party app or a hidden agenda is taking place in your with your recklessly installing unknown app..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
logan2:

Kindly screenshot all the apps you installed on your phone...

Here's mine

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
JimmyCrow:

He talk as if he use one...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

About not recommending Umidigi devices (yet). I am sorry you experienced negative feedbacks, from both of your Umidigi uwatches you purchased...........

Let's put my experience to one side, on my use of the Umidigi uwatch......

Let's ask Mustack to give his honest opinion about his experience, using his Umidigi uwatch.........

What did you want to know about

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Kingreign, Umidigi neva start to manufacture vehicles yet o........ grin

But soon and very soon.......... smiley

You dy help them pump tyre?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kingreign(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mustack:

You dy help them pump tyre?

embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
UltimateDayg:

Lexusgs430
Mustack
Mizik
Khalidx
Plantix
Etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.