Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1723698 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
seedorfy134:
a3 pro don't hv it

After pulling the icons down, check where there is a pencil and then a settings icon, tap and hold that icon( settings) for 5-7 seconds
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Whiteee(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:
I'm very angry right now embarassed , my a3 Pro has been misbehaving since 3 days now,
It switches off and turn on, on its own when Im not using it..
The keyboard is responding to multiple touch when I try to type, I noticed it is peculiar to the "s" key, no I didn't dip it into water and neither did it fall,
And there's this website that normally opens itself on chrome, even when chrome is not in use,the thing just goes on by itself,

I'm getting frustrated, can someone proffer a solution for me, the idea of flashing my phone with all the files in them is haunting me cry

It's a 3rd party app that causes chrome to open itself, just download 'malwarebytes' from play store and it will resolve it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2019
nongo123:

That's true but I realised that you can only hide those icons. Nothing more to break and it doesn't affect how the device performs

It accumulated more problems to my former phone...

Pushing too much settings on phone mean pushing you to the wall one day, it will go nut.

Some strings will got broken that will lead from one to another..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:
I'm very angry right now embarassed , my a3 Pro has been misbehaving since 3 days now,
It switches off and turn on, on its own when Im not using it..
The keyboard is responding to multiple touch when I try to type, I noticed it is peculiar to the "s" key, no I didn't dip it into water and neither did it fall,
And there's this website that normally opens itself on chrome, even when chrome is not in use,the thing just goes on by itself,

I'm getting frustrated, can someone proffer a solution for me, the idea of flashing my phone with all the files in them is haunting me cry

In addition to this, some scammers use this to get vital information from you..

Someone somewhere might sit, watch you put on your data/WiFi and began to control your phone...

I learn/have a discussion in a whataspp thread on how a lot of people don't know how information are been stolen from there phone. Mostly android...

You think dangote and otedola that use nokia 3310 don't know what's they're doing...

I got to know that, some pop up will come to your notice that so so so and want to send data which you'll say NO but in reality the data have been sent already...

Do I need to say all this??

Cc lexusgs430

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Mustiboy:
if you mean the time I've used the phone, yes; it's more than 15 days.
try opening a dispute for it on AliExpress

Oh I forgot you ordered through someone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's available, but N33,900......… (jumia)

28K on AliExpress.........

Umidigi A3 series, is good food..... wink
28K? it's about 32K on AliExpress o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2019
michealdeco:
try opening a dispute for it on AliExpress

Oh I forgot you ordered through someone
yes, I did.
I've not experienced the flickering since morning.
I'm sure it's software related considering it only happens upon screen lightup.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2019
Mustack:

Be carefull with the way those things are turned on and off.

to repair wallswitch you need a professional engineer.
system UI Turner isn't something to be careful of grin grin shaa some peeep

It's just a setting to further optimise your smartphone and doesn't have any side effect (i used it on my former phone for more than 2 years)

Please stop making it sound like it's some kind of bad malware
If its not needed, it won't be part of your Android......

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Mustiboy:
yes, I did.
I've not experienced the flickering since morning.
I'm sure it's software related considering it only happens upon screen lightup.
maybe
Though I took advantage of the situation and got $40 refund but mine is still happening though
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

28K? it's about 32K on AliExpress o

I type with evidence..........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

That's the 16gb version... the price would increase when you're about to check out...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nice202: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

morning please how do I order this phone like how many days Will it take for me to get it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Umidigi: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Nice202:

morning please how do I order this phone
like how many days Will it take for me to get it
Hi Nice202
you can buy from Jumia-Nigeria or Aliexpress directly from china. You men are doing nice job here.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

That's the 16gb version... the price would increase when you're about to check out...

But the 16GB can still be bought for under 28K...... Right.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Yet again, I type with evidence....... This is @ checkout.......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Nice202:

morning please how do I order this phone
like how many days Will it take for me to get it

You can order directly, or use noobody...... Remember, this is for the 16GB variant (3 /16)..........

Should arrive within 20/40 days...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Whiteee:

It's a 3rd party app that causes chrome to open itself, just download 'malwarebytes' from play store and it will resolve it.
have done that, deleted most of the recent apps I downloaded, I even downloaded adguard premium,

This is how it happens, when I minimise the full screen ad, and I go to recent apps, there is this nameless app appears there, nothing is written on it, , I have deleted all apk files, deleted telegram, (because I heard Malware can be gotten from there unknowingly)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Mustack:

Someone somewhere might sit, watch you put on your data/WiFi and began to control your phone...

I learn/have a discussion in a whataspp thread on how a lot of people don't know how information are been stolen from there phone. Mostly android...

You think dangote and otedola that use nokia 3310 don't know what's they're doing...

I got to know that, some pop up will come to your notice that so so so and want to send data which you'll say NO but in reality the data have been sent already...

Cc lexusgs430
This is while I'm afraid, I can't imagine if someone has my bank details,
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Glossyclick(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
If you are ENJOYING your A3 pro without issues just hit the like button.

8 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mustack:

Cc lexusgs430

Simple way to understand some versions of Malware....... All those emails you receive, that you have not subscribed to, that has your names correctly spelled....... How do you think they obtained such information?

Your data excessively running sprint races........ You think all those banner ads are free to the user?

In some cases, spam sms, data mining for btc etc etc etc

Bottomline, never run any android device without apps like Malwarebytes premium..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
logan2:
have done that, deleted most of the recent apps I downloaded, I even downloaded adguard premium,

This is how it happens, when I minimise the full screen ad, and I go to recent apps, there is this nameless app appears there, nothing is written on it, , I have deleted all apk files, deleted telegram, (because I heard Malware can be gotten from there unknowingly)
go to settings

Scroll down to apps
Show all apps
You'll see that nameless app uninstall it

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But that's the beauty of 3rd party apps...... They bridge the gap.......

Umidigi A5 Pro, would be much much better than an infinix s4......

The price difference between Aliexpress and Jumia? By buying through Aliexpress, you are buying directly. Using Jumia express (in this particular case), you are paying agents fee......
Oga,please chat me up,I just ordered umidigi a5 pro from AE yesterday,and this is my first time ordering from AE.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
sulasa07:

Oga,please chat me up,I just ordered umidigi a5 pro from AE yesterday,and this is my first time ordering from AE.

What do you require to be chatted about? Shipment would start towards the end of June or early July.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What do you require to be chatted about? Shipment would start towards the end of June or early July.....
OK,but I will screenshot the messages I got to you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=sulasa07 post=79163039][/quote]

We plenty wey dey wait...... Welcome to our Umifamily, in anticipation of your triple camera value King.........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=sulasa07 post=79163039][/quote]

Umidigi A5 Pro are still in the manufacturing process...... But a wait that would be worthwhile..........

We would soon start receiving our devices............

Remember, the money you paid Umidigi, is used to manufacture your device.............

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HOMOTOYOSI10: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Yet again, I type with evidence....... This is @ checkout.......
I meant if you pick the 32gb version na...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

I agree...... But my point was an Umidigi A3 Pro can be bought under 28K, via AE.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
HOMOTOYOSI10:

I have also read about people on this thread, that bought a 16GB, but got delivered a 32GB ROM........

I have not been that lucky............. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi A5 Pro are still in the manufacturing process...... But a wait that would be worthwhile..........

We would soon start receiving our devices............

Remember, the money you paid Umidigi, is used to manufacture your device.............
Tanks

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Picture and spec sheet of Umidigi Triple camera value King........

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.