Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1724909 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mizik:
Can u sell this Phone Sir?

It's already been given out to a Family member..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's already been given out to a Family member..........
Ah Oga lexus!!
Shebi u said u will put it in ur gadget binsad
? What of the Z prosad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mizik:
Ah Oga lexus!!
? What of the Z prosad

My gadget bin was raided, and now completely empty......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mizik:
Ah Oga lexus!!
? What of the Z prosad

The Umidigi A3 just launched at a low price of 29K........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

My gadget bin was raided, and now completely empty......
sadsad.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The Umidigi A3 just launched at a low price of 29K........
Are u being payed to do this Sir?
Please tell me o cos i wont mind to be an agent.
Need some extra cash as my phone and some cash was stolen from me and its affecting me seriously.
U can mail me sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by daviskingsley(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
No ooo, u forgot u gave me go ahead on z2 (6gb+64gb) and that is what am currently using.

Lexusgs430:

Defend kwa ? Has Umidigi wronged you ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mizik:
Are u being payed to do this Sir?
Please tell me o cos i wont mind to be an agent.
Need some extra cash as my phone and some cash was stolen from me and its affecting me seriously.
U can mail me sir

My reward is in heaven........ Do you mind receiving yours too in heaven?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
daviskingsley:
No ooo, u forgot u gave me go ahead on z2 (6gb+64gb) and that is what am currently using.

Are you not enjoying the device? Are your friends not jealous of your beautiful device? Are you not spreading the gospel according to Umidigi?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Hahah this man will not kee me cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are you not enjoying the device? Are your friends not jealous of your beautiful device? Are you not spreading the gospel according to Umidigi?

Seems some people are just lucky with this umidigi device stuff.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
SGR1:

Seems some people are just lucky with this umidigi device stuff.

Did the safe mode work?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Turn off phone, turn it back on, when you see logo,press and hold power down button....

I tryed doing that but after holding power and volume down key on this s2 lite ... Nothing happened.... No menu was displayed

The phone just kept booting as if I wasn't even pressing any key ....

Mehn na wa oo if I had known I would ve just added more money and buy Nokia and ve rest of mind ...

Truth is this umidigi s2 lite is very cool in all but this its frequent rebooting or crashing at will is killing my vibes ... angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Did the safe mode work?

No I couldn't find ways to put it in safe mood
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why don't you take it for flashing? Maybe it will work. I am just suggesting. I am sure you bought a factory defect phone. That's why I love buying from AE direct. Cus they test their phone very well to make sure they are in good condition before they ship.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
SGR1:

I tryed doing that but after holding power and volume down key on this s2 lite ... Nothing happened.... No menu was displayed

Mehn na wa oo if I had known I would ve just added more money and buy Nokia and ve rest of mind ...

Truth is this umidigi s2 lite is very cool in all but this its frequent rebooting or crashing at will is killing my vibes ... angry

Have you complained to Jumia?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
SGR1:

It could even be a 3rd party app, causing this issue. My suggestion before you send back, reset phone, don't install any apps and observe........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

u ehn grin angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Have you complained to Jumia?

I intend to call jumia tomorrow to complain ... But as I went to read the reviews about this s2 lite on jumia.... Smh its crazy cus all of them are complaining of same thing .... Phone rebooting by it self .

Check out the reviews. On jumia . I don't think I will be ordering phones from jumia again.... I rather go back to my regular phone vendors .
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by SGR1: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It could even be a 3rd party app, causing this issue. My suggestion before you send back, reset phone, don't install any apps and observe........

Hmmmm am even weak and tired of trying... Its frustrating
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2018
SGR1:

I intend to call jumia tomorrow to complain ... But as I went to read the reviews about this s2 lite on jumia.... Smh its crazy cus all of them are complaining of same thing .... Phone rebooting by it self .

Check out the reviews. On jumia . I don't think I will be ordering phones from jumia again.... I rather go back to my regular phone vendors .

Sorry about your experience, jumia should resolve this issue......

I had similar constant crash issues on a Samsung Note 8, crash was caused by a 3rd party app......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MzTunechi(f): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2018
Lexusgs430:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2018
SGR1:

It seems umidigi products are bad and reboot/crash frequently especially this S2 lite. Their cameras are also poor. I have gone online and the review comments are not good.
I might have to cancel my A3 order to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2018
Toluene15:

It seems umidigi products are bad and reboot/crash frequently especially this S2 lite. Their cameras are also poor. I have gone online and the review comments are not good.
Where did you get those review comments from
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2018
any One here that can give additional reviews on Umidigi One or OnePro..abeg
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2018
My umidigi one is always malfunctioning when I am using it under the sun. It tends to self operate under the sun.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Areaboyfriend:
My umidigi one is always malfunctioning when I am using it under the sun. It tends to self operate under the sun.
Hmmmm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ikanium(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
all these reviews on a sunday... if the expensive ones are giving problems what about the low budget ones we ordered... fear done dey catch me i didn't get that money easily
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Toluene15:

I used umidigi A1 pro, Its an awesome phone. Camera wise umidigi phones ain't doing bad. The only problem I have with their devices is that their front camera does not have flash light. The more reason why I have refused to order for any of their devices in recent times. I rather port to xiaomi phone. I am thinking of giving xiaomi redmi 6 pro a trial.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mustack:

Hmmmm

Why your heart d cut my guy?
I be follow pre-order that stuff but cancel am till you people get yours and review it. I know the pre-sale price will be slightly different, but is better I add extra 4k and buy than to risk my cash with all these new companies.

I pray urs favor u sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Non of all these can change my mind on A3. The current phone am using now is a Chinese phone and its up to 4 years now serving me well well.. If not because the company went down which is best know to them, I would have rooted for another version of there product
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chriswazo:

Why your heart d cut my guy?
I be follow pre-order that stuff but cancel am till you people get yours and review it. I know the pre-sale price will be slightly different, but is better I add extra 4k and buy than to risk my cash with all these new companies.

I pray urs favor u sha
I just day look them as them day bad mouth something we cannot produce.. How far guy you don't forget me for nysc 2016/2017 group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.