Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1711389 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Mustack:
Most phone damage because some people don't mind the kind of page they open.... After the phone is effected with virus, they'll start to give complaints on the maker..
Mustack this is far from truth, that's a blind point
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slazim: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
House is there anyone using the Umidigi one or one pro? How good is it? Am considering it cos of the LTE B28 it has.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Slazim:
House is there anyone using the Umidigi one or one pro? How good is it? Am considering it cos of the LTE B28 it has.
Please, doesn't Umidigi A3 pro have Band 28? I will be glad for your feed back. Thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slazim: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jidibia:

Please, doesn't Umidigi A3 pro have Band 28? I will be glad for your feed back. Thanks.
Sincerely, I don't know.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jidibia:

It states global bands, so I presume it might have band 28.........

But best to wait for user reviews........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chriswazo:

Mustack this is far from truth, that's a blind point
it happens to me when i bought jiayu s3 basic about 4 years ago.. i cant remember the site i downloaded some stuffs. at first it was cool few hours later, wahala began.. GOD so good, there was a thread like this. i was advice to flash a new rom that everything will be over once i do so...... i eventually did so and that was my beginning to the world of flashing and changing of rom... the phone really live up to my expectation.. i bought the phone pre installed with android 4.4.4 kitkat, and now am still with the phone running android 8.0.1 orio.. if not because the phone is old enough and it have start giving big issue, i would love to continue with the phone. with this i took me to my grand entry to umidigi and am hoping to enjoy the ride of OS flashing... cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holluikon(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mustack:

it happens to me when i bought jiayu s3 basic about 4 years ago.. i cant remember the site i downloaded some stuffs. at first it was cool few hours later, wahala began.. GOD so good, there was a thread like this. i was advice to flash a new rom that everything will be over once i do so...... i eventually did so and that was my beginning to the world of flashing and changing of rom... the phone really live up to my expectation.. i bought the phone pre installed with android 4.4.4 kitkat, and now am still with the phone running android 8.0.1 orio.. if not because the phone is old enough and it have start giving big issue, i would love to continue with the phone. with this i took me to my grand entry to umidigi and am hoping to enjoy the ride of OS flashing... cool
I also love to flash custom os/roms on my phones but I've been searing for ages now, no custom rom for umidigi one pro yet
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It states global bands, so I presume it might have band 28.........

But best to wait for user reviews........
Thanks bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Umunri: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Umidigi a3 doesn't have band 28 only umidigi one, one Pro, z and z Pro has band 28
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
HOMOTOYOSI10:
when will it get here na got a message that shipment has been delayed due to the holiday...
im tired sef. mine too has not been shipped
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
What's the status of your umidigi a3. Mine is still at this since 17th. What does it mean cause I'm tired sef

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
holluikon:

I also love to flash custom os/roms on my phones but I've been searing for ages now, no custom rom for umidigi one pro yet
Have you check needrom and XDA?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mustiboy:
im tired sef. mine too has not been shipped
What's the status.. Mine is saying departed country of origin..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mustiboy:
What's the status of your umidigi a3. Mine is still at this since 17th. What does it mean cause I'm tired sef

Don't raise your blood pressure, due to excessive tracking. Check again in about 7 days ......... The phone is coming from Shenzhen.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Don't raise your blood pressure, due to excessive tracking. Check again in about 7 days ......... The phone is coming from Shenzhen.....
from my screenshot, d phone has not been shipped, has it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mustiboy:

Mine is already getting closer .......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mustiboy:

It looks like it's still at the warehouse, about to be exchanged. Or details not yet updated...... Remember, this guys ship loads across the world ....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mustiboy:

A3 Tracking...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

A3 Tracking...
RB648705473SG.
please help me check mine
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Mustiboy:
RB648705473SG.

please help me check mine

Is it any different?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustiboy(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Is it any different?
the information displayed stopped at 16th as opposed to mine, which is 17th.

what tracking site is this though?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Is it any different?

Ordered my A3 on Jumia, the express service.

Have you gotten yours?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2018
henry007:

Ordered my A3 on Jumia, the express service.

Have you gotten yours?

I know some other people that did likewise. Seems A3 is on a 3 days delivery period.

Mine should arrive towards the end of the month or early next month.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Mustiboy:
the information displayed stopped at 16th as opposed to mine, which is 17th.

what tracking site is this though?

AE direct......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

A3 Tracking...
Same as mine.. On it way to NG. But I don't know maybe its sent thru airplane or ship
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I know some other people that did likewise. Seems A3 is on a 3 days delivery period.

Mine should arrive towards the end of the month or early next month.......
OK let's hope so.. But am counting on a 14 days
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Vieybazz(m): 5:16am On Nov 21, 2018
daviskingsley:
Wow, my umidigi z2 landed today and I must confess,the phone is just too beautiful. Already updated the phone and currently enjoying the fastness of the phone. I hope it stands the test of time. Now a proud member of umidigi family.
Got my 4days ago and since then, I haven't seen any fucking issue here with the phone, I think my infinix friend are even jealous of me now, I had to cancel my order for s2lite, and added some money to get z2
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by HowGlorious: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Umidigi fans 3pm today

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Mustack:

Same as mine.. On it way to NG. But I don't know maybe its sent thru airplane or ship

Plane.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Plane.....
oh good..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by valirex: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Umidigi hmm
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holluikon(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Mustack:

Have you check needrom and XDA?

I've checked XDA but not needrom, it's so hard to download from needrom

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.