Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1739567 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2019
vintino:

I am sure na me go use the phone pass bae self... The machine too fine...

The flaunting level no get part two.

It will confuse them like those solutions.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2019
vintino:

Baba abeg leave me Jawe.... Before I call my lawyer!

Walai this phone is a bea
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Mizik:
You people with A5 pro should drop better reviews now...its not fair angry..

This phone sweet

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Pros

No front flash light.
No dose mode
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by massalati(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2019
no front flash no led notif. well i pray make e go well
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2019
massalati:
no front flash
no led notif.
well i pray make e go well

Apps can aid the former.......... For the latter, simply download an AOD app.....

Your notifications would be staring at you.......... grin

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by massalati(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Apps can aid the former.......... For the latter, simply download an AOD app.....

Your notifications would be staring at you.......... grin

ok i will give it a try
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2019
massalati:
no front flash
no led notif.
well i pray make e go well

Sorry no led notification.. those are my pros of this phone.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by massalati(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Mustack:

Same here boss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2019
massalati:

Same here boss

Maybe I have to wait till uni finally decide to build a phone with front flash... Hope led is build also with better specs.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I have not mentioned such, Sir ........ I only mentioned mauve24 ................. grin

You know that side boss?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

You know that side boss?

The wider question is, you too sabi that side.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Mustack:

Maybe I have to wait till uni finally decide to build a phone with front flash... Hope led is build also with better specs.

Umidigi Z PRO has front flash.......

Remember, i have no role here........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2019
Mizik:
Umidigi One -42000 ₦36990
Umidigi F1 - ₦66900
Umidigi uwatch ₦9300

CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it and get 50% off the delivery fee
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mustack:

Cons, u mean??

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi Z PRO has front flash.......

Remember, i have no role here........

I want to move on to water drop or tear drop notch with the latest versions of that moment..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
ityP:

Cons, u mean??

Yes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The wider question is, you too sabi that side.......... cheesy

Been there only 2ice, lovely place too. and which of ur Umidigi do u bequeath to me sir?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
my first hand experience with the A5 pro.\
1. the Aesthetics is wow. in fact the breathing crystal is the new black tongue tongue
umidigi di a very nice job on this one.
2. speed: the phone is very swift and fast.... i have multi task it severally and my apps are not closing .
3.camera: please update the phone before using the camera. after updating it i began to see why they name it the tripple value king cool cool the clarity is so nice and the Auto focus issue on the A3 is not here. the camera quickly focus on an object or a person.
4. the battery: this one made me smile grin grin grin i charged it from 40% to 91% yesterday around 8:40 pm. i started using it heavily since around 12am this morning. i did night sub, i updated all my apps and set up the phone. i still had up to 35% remaining
5. the screen is truly a full HD. try and watch a 4k video on youtube and yu will get the jerk tongue tongue tongue
since morning my colleagues in school have been snapping pictures with the new king s they were in AWE when they saw the phone.. them: khalid how much did you buy this phone. Me: 55k o the only thing i am missing about my A3 pro is the notification light.
my only dislike is the yellow hue that usually saturates the picture or whenever you open the camera... you can mannualy adjust this by changing your white balance to fluorescent.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Like c7 note plus,l can confirm the portrait mode(bokeh) of A5 pro is real.See photos below.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jean2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Interested buying at ₦37,000 only, what do you say?

biggboy:
The eagle has landed grin.. Quick review..

Pros
FHD Screen
Great selfie cam
Clean OS without bloatware
Fast processor
Great viewing angles and very slim bezels
Decent battery

Cons

No front flash
No notification light
No type C charger

Overall, its a great bargain worth its value.

NB: I have 2 brand new units for sale at 45k each in lagos.
If interested,.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Just at a glance......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2019

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
cosaret51:
awesome..share battery SOT
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
cosaret51:
Like c7 note plus,l can confirm the portrait mode(bokeh) of A5 pro is real.See photos below.

shocked shocked shocked
Am I the only one seeing this? Nice pics... These are definitely worth more than a thousand words.

More please. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
khalidx:
1. the Aesthetics is wow. in fact the breathing crystal is the new black tongue tongue
2. speed: the phone is very swift and fast.... i have multi task it severally and my apps are not closing .
3.camera: please update the phone before using the camera. after updating it i began to see why they name it the tripple value king cool cool the clarity is so nice and the Auto focus issue on the A3 is not here. the camera quickly focus on an object or a person.
4. the battery: this one made me smile grin grin grin i charged it from 40% to 91% yesterday around 8:40 pm. i started using it heavily since around 12am this morning. i did night sub, i updated all my apps and set up the phone. i still had up to 35% remaining
5. the screen is truly a full HD. try and watch a 4k video on youtube and yu will get the jerk tongue tongue tongue
since morning my colleagues in school have been snapping pictures with the new king s they were in AWE when they saw the phone.. them: khalid how much did you buy this phone. Me: 55k o the only thing i am missing about my A3 pro is the notification light.
my only dislike is the yellow hue that usually saturates the picture or whenever you open the camera... you can mannualy adjust this by changing your white balance to fluorescent.

Nice review... Thanks man.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on the phone...

Abeg if you ordered anytime after June 16th and your phone has been dispatched can you please signify?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
khalidx:

Breathing Cristal is the new gold.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
A5 pro is now 43k on Umidigi's official store on Aliexpress.

I guess that means pre-sale days are over and there's enough stock on ground for new buyers as well.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
pauladonis:

Nice review... Thanks man.

Now I can't wait to get my hands on the phone...

Abeg if you ordered anytime after June 16th and your phone has been dispatched can you please signify?
Maybe by august,they will signify,Me wey buy since 8th June Neva see nothing and even some may orders have not seen anything.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by YMBBA: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
I ordered around June 25th or so, nothing yet.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Maybe by august,they will signify,Me wey buy since 8th June Neva see nothing and even some may orders have not seen anything.

grin grin Lol...

I know we're not getting it anytime soon. I'm just trying to be optimistic.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
pauladonis:

grin grin Lol...

I know we're not getting it anytime soon. I'm just trying to be optimistic.
This is how I dey check AE whenever I on my phone data

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.