Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1739603 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generaljosh1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
I believe they must av shipped it...just send a message to them highlighting your concerns you can even threaten to cancel your order
no update on my aliexpress, i have 3days left
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generaljosh1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
the A3 i ordered is doing anyhow, this is what the camera shows when i want to snap in landscape mode. what can i do to solve this issue? the owner is on my neck seriously

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jidibia:
RB777155507SG
Please someone should help me and track my a5 pro with track24.net. I am on java phone for now so I cant do that here.
cc: lexus, musach, khalid, saint2, noobody and all my umifamily members. Thanks a lot.
When did you order?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
generaljosh1:

Me I get 5 days 17hours left. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jidibia:

WOW! THANK U SO MUCH SIR. I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. I SHOULD BE RECEIVING MY PHONE AT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE BY NEXT WEEK THURSDAY LATEST.

you're welcome sire... I'm happy for you too.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Make umidigi do release Android 9 for a3pro na.. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
My A5 pro antutu benchmark

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
generaljosh1:
the A3 i ordered is doing anyhow, this is what the camera shows when i want to snap in landscape mode. what can i do to solve this issue? the owner is on my neck seriously
I doubt your phone is a A3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generaljosh1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
sulasa07:

Me I get 5 days 17hours left. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by generaljosh1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
I doubt your phone is a A3
why do u say so
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by cosaret51(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
A5 pro supports practically all the LTE bands around the world.The phone is too much.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
sulasa07:
When did you order?
On the 1st day of the pre-sale. I ordered through noobody.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jidibia:
RB777155507SG
Please someone should help me and track my a5 pro with track24.net. I am on java phone for now so I cant do that here.
cc: lexus, musach, khalid, saint2, noobody and all my umifamily members. Thanks a lot.

Na mustache no musach
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jidibia:
RB777155507SG

That's the last Information about your phone

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
khalidx:
the new gold and the new black

The new selling pint. I guess umidigi do there home work wella
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mustack:

Na mustache no musach
no vex sir.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jidibia:

no vex sir.

No worry I know the way e Dy do you.

But mind you no just enter me anyhow. Other wise!!!

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mustack:

No worry I know the way e Dy do you.
But mind you no just enter me anyhow. Other wise!!!
lol... E dey do me yoriyori cus my a5 pro don land naija gidigbam.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emmzy201(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Am crying already
Someone should please borrow me 5k let me buy this machine na
I want to umipepper my village people
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mercky1(m): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Why add excess salt to egusi soup, that is not required......... wink
It is needed oo, it's not fair na... A3 pro been discarded from updates. Na wa oo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mercky1(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2019
cosaret51:
My A5 pro antutu benchmark
Why is it only a5 pro all of u Talking about?..
I remember not long it was a3pro & this was hw u Al hyped it now it's been abandoned from any update, I myself I'm still stuck on October 2018 security patch as many others.
Those here dat have direct contact with umidigi should pls place our plea about this na... Ah ah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2019
mercky1:

It is needed oo, it's not fair na... A3 pro been discarded from updates. Na wa oo
Am sure they will update but FYI, A5 pro is the rave of the moment and most of us have sold our A3 or A3 pro to buy it, but Umidigi promise an update and am sure they will. Their hands seems to be tied up now due to massive order for A5 pro.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mercky1(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Obatise:

Am sure they will update but FYI, A5 pro is the rave of the moment and most of us have sold our A3 or A3 pro to buy it, but Umidigi promise an update and am sure they will. Their hands seems to be tied up now due to massive order for A5 pro.
Pray so
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 1:30am On Jul 14, 2019
UMIDIGI ONE IS VERY MUCH AVAILABLE TOO
NO TIME CALL @ https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2019
generaljosh1:
Send them messages. I am sure they will ship within the 3days.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2019
mercky1:

Toluene15 has cleared the air on the supposed A3 series updates........

Toluene15 initially broke the news of OTA pie updates on the A3 series, but it appears he did not fully understand the response or got his wires crossed.......

Umidigi stated that the Umidigi A3 series would have pie updates........... What they actually meant was, the would manufacture Umidigi A3 series, with pie out of the box and not OTA updates........

Check Aliexpress, you would see A3 series with pie, out of the box....... (very hot meat pie)............. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2019
mercky1:

Why is it only a5 pro all of u Talking about?..
I remember not long it was a3pro & this was hw u Al hyped it now it's been abandoned from any update, I myself I'm still stuck on October 2018 security patch as many others.
Those here dat have direct contact with umidigi should pls place our plea about this na... Ah ah

Did the hyping live upto it's expectations (apart from the updates)?

If we keep talking about a particular series for one year, it means the company is not progressing........

The same way Umidigi A5 Pro is the new born baby now on pie, in 6 months time........ We would surely be talking about another device (Umidigi A6 Pro)........

Don't forget the A3 series hyping, was a worldwide phenomenon, the device simply changed the dynamics for Umidigi (they understood better what devices people truly wanted)...... Which by extension, made the Umidigi A5 Pro, another worldwide successful device (albeit delays in delivery)......

Remember, I have no role here...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did the hyping live upto it's expectations (apart from the updates)?

If we keep talking about a particular series for one year, it means the company is not progressing........

The same way Umidigi A5 Pro is the new born baby now on pie, in 6 months time........ We would surely be talking about another device (Umidigi A6 Pro)........

Don't forget the A3 series hyping, was a worldwide phenomenon, the device simply changed the dynamics for Umidigi (they understood better what devices people truly wanted)...... Which by extension, made the Umidigi A5 Pro, another worldwide successful device (albeit delays in delivery)......

Remember, I have no role here...... grin
Na me come get role here abi? Lol. Hope the a5 pro supports fast charge as stated by umidigi on the specs sheet?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2019
Jidibia:

Na me come get role here abi? Lol. Hope the a5 pro supports fast charge as stated by umidigi on the specs sheet?

We are both roleless........ wink

I think device fully charges in about 90 minutes.............

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Another week of collection.......... More Umipeppering expected in the house.......

When you unbox your Umidigi A5 Pro and connect to the Internet, an update would greet you........ Update device, set up device and most importantly...... Don't be stingy with your reviews.......... shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We are both roleless........ wink

I think device fully charges in about 90 minutes.............
Ok sir. 90 minutes not bad at all. In the next 48 hours, I will join the a5 pro gang.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Another week of collection.......... More Umipeppering expected in the house.......

When you unbox your Umidigi A5 Pro and connect to the Internet, an update would greet you........ Update device, set up device and most importantly...... Don't be stingy with your reviews.......... shocked
lol... I expected more reviews than what we have had here. But we should blame umidigi for delay delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.