Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1721148 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Remember the amount of bad mouthing, that was dished out 2 weeks ago............
grin

Abi oh. Even Papa self join them. But now na confessions time we Dy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
sulasa07:

Na 2g network I dey use,so its not loading the info

Are you sure you typed it right?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Remember the amount of bad mouthing, that was dished out 2 weeks ago............
grin
By who? Me? Hell no. I was just mad at umidigi for delaying my package. And I almost cancelled the order. In fact, I gave noobody the go ahead to cancel my order only for him to tell me it has been shipped.
I knew umidigi wouldn't fail us on this as they have not done before.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:

By who? Me? Hell no. I was just mad at umidigi for delaying my package. And I almost cancelled the order. In fact, I gave noobody the go ahead to cancel my order only for him to tell me it has been shipped.
I knew umidigi wouldn't fail us on this as they have not done before.

No be the same package you dey flex so........
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mustack:

Abi oh. Even Papa self join them. But now na confessions time we Dy

All dere sins are forgiven........

But what do I know..... I have no role here.......

We die hia........ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
khalidx:
your order has just been sent to a carrier nothing much yet...
Please be patient
Tanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Those xiaomi phones still showing ads...... Umidigi never bolts ads into their devices.............. grin
with all due respect sir,, stick to trolling transsion phones...Never a Xioami...even Umidigi on their ALWAYS compare thier phones to xiaomi meaning they recognise their value champion boss...Xiaomi is not and can never be umidigi's mate...and dont ever Compare MiUi even with its ads and bloatware to d stock android...Boss na boss...respect dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

No be the same package you dey flex so........
grin
Yes Na. Na him nah. U, u get plenty phones na, so u can afford the longer wait o.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
with all due respect sir,, stick to trolling transsion phones...Never a Xioami...even Umidigi on their ALWAYS compare thier phones to xiaomi meaning they recognise their value champion boss...Xiaomi is not and can never be umidigi's mate...and dont ever Compare MiUi even with its ads and bloatware to d stock android...Boss na boss...respect dat

With all due respect Sir...... This surely made me laugh out loud...........

We love no bloatware + 0% ads...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
Lol.... Don't take it personal please.
This a5 pro out perform Xiaomi Redmi 7
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Yes Na. Na him nah. U, u get plenty phones na, so u can afford the longer wait o.

First rule of smartphone ownership....... Always have another on standby............. wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

First rule of smartphone ownership....... Always have another on standby............. wink
That's true. But some times, conditions will not allow u. But, this a5 pro will be my stand by now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
come and. Tell me your own definition of Boss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... Don't take it personal please.
This a5 pro out perform Xiaomi Redmi 7
a5 pro to Redmi 7 The truth is that I thought so too and u can ask Mizik, I told him that on Whatsapp...but if u re here telling me that Helio p23 is better than Snapdragon 630...Excuse me sir, think again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

a5 pro to Redmi 7 The truth is that I thought so too and u can ask Mizik, I told him that on Whatsapp...but if u re here telling me that Helio p23 is better than Snapdragon 630...Excuse me sir, think again
go and check ✔ Antutu benchmark before you make yourself look stupid bro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Lol... This is very true sha... Xiaomi is on a level of its own
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Is not that same Snapdragon chipset on Samsung a10? If that's it then I don't see anything special and powerful in the SD 630
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Does not really matter..... So long as you calibrate your battery, from time2time.............

The battery is ok compare to leagoo kiicaa power stupid 4000mah
This is ok
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
The only issue I have with the Umidigi A5 Pro........ Is the position of the power button, they could have moved it a bit lower or changed the design....... embarassed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

With all due respect Sir...... This surely made me laugh out loud...........

We love no bloatware + 0% ads...............
lemme add a number of things to d things u dont have
:Gallery app
:Music
:Ir blaster
:Screen recorder
:Ur A3 users are here crying for update, a fone of last year, should I shock u that Xiaomi Redmi note 4 is still getting updates
Camera ap21 out of the box,, meaning GCAM can be installed and that cant happen on umi fones
:Second space
: 4th position on the mobile world phone ranking
:Antutu top 50

Should I continue with d list of things Umi doesn't have that Xiaomi does?? look u may like or love Umi or even be an agent but again I tell u..Umi does fine when compared to Transsion fones but Xiaomi is out of their league...Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
lemme add a number of things to d things u dont have
:Gallery app
:Music
:Ir blaster
:Screen recorder
:Ur A3 users are here crying for update, a fone of last year, should I shock u that Xiaomi Redmi note 4 is still getting updates
Camera ap21 out of the box,, meaning GCAM can be installed and that cant happen on umi fones
:Second space
: 4th position on the mobile world phone ranking
:Antutu top 50

Should I continue with d list of things Umi doesn't have that Xiaomi does?? look u may like or love Umi or even be an agent but again I tell u..Umi does fine when compared to Transsion fones but Xiaomi is out of their league...Take it or leave it

You have second space..... We have parallel space.......

Minus the ir blaster........ Have you ever heard of a place called the Google playstore............. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah only son i get......... grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Is not that same Snapdragon chipset on Samsung a10? If that's it then I don't see anything special and powerful in the SD 630
Jesus my father in d heaven....Such Blasphemy in d old times would have gotten u hanged...Samsung a10 runs Exynoss 7884 that can barely compete to Helio p22 not to talk of Snapdragon 630..I already knew u were not a tech guy wen u said a5 was better than Redmi 7 and u just confirmed it

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Nice pics. No let that bros catch u o.
hehehe…
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please do I need to confirm that I have received my order in AE?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Jesus my father in d heaven....Such Blasphemy in d old times would have gotten u hanged...Samsung a10 runs Exynoss 7884 that can barely compete to Helio p22 not to talk of Snapdragon 630..I already knew u were not a tech guy wen u said a5 was better than Redmi 7 and u just confirmed it
Lol..... Come hang me Na. I dey wait...
Me dey enjoy value for my money here. Umidigi to the world.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
khalidx:
go and check ✔ Antutu benchmark before you make yourself look stupid bro
I guess as adults we dont have to resort to insults to prove a point,, only 12 year olds do that..
I dont need an Antutu benchmark score to tell me that Snapdragon 630 outperforms helio p23..Y'all should stop being fanboys and say the truth...XIAOMI CANNOT be compared to Umidigi...accept it and move on

6 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Minus the ir blaster........ Have you ever heard of a place called the Google playstore............. grin
Lol..... Na u go kill those Xiaomi boys aswear.
Screen wey ordinary Infinix smart 3 place get, its what they listed there.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Sure....playstore is a place where u download third party apps to give u wat umi does not...and those third party apps would come with what u accused Xiaomi,, and u know what that is? ADS sir...Ads..and in the Xiaomi,u can toggle dem off but u can't do that in third party apps...so who LOST?you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

A5 pro is FHD while Redmi 7 is not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.