Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1720018 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You have second space..... We have parallel space.......

Minus the ir blaster........ Have you ever heard of a place called the Google playstore............. grin
sorry are u going to download 4th position in world mobile ranking on playstore?? Oga lexus, u make me laff and I actually respect u and u would have noticed that long before this...But I can NEVER respect u as a mobile geek to tell me Umidigi can compete with Xiaomi....Never sir...

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Sure....playstore is a place where u download third party apps to give u wat umi does not...and those third party apps would come with what u accused Xiaomi,, and u know what that is? ADS sir...Ads..and in the Xiaomi,u can toggle dem off but u can't do that in third party apps...so who LOST?you

Ever heard of premium apps without ads?...... grin

Ever heard of StopAd............ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
I guess as adults we dont have to resort to insults to prove a point,, only 12 year olds do that..
I dont need an Antutu benchmark score to tell me that Snapdragon 630 outperforms helio p23..Y'all should stop being fanboys and say the truth...XIAOMI CANNOT be compared to Umidigi...accept it and move on
sharap....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:

A5 pro is FHD while Redmi 7 is not.
U have a point dere though and I actually respect people who can argue like this...Sure Fhd display cant be compared to Hd+ but do u also know that is an advantage for Redmi 7 because it also means the battery lasts longer

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
sorry are u going to download 4th position in world mobile ranking on playstore?? Oga lexus, u make me laff and I actually respect u and u would have noticed that long before this...But I can NEVER respect u as a mobile geek to tell me Umidigi can compete with Xiaomi....Never sir...

I never said both manufacturers are competing....... You drew that assumption............ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nothing concern us. We are enjoying our umidigi devices.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
U have a point dere though and I actually respect people who can argue like this...Sure Fhd display cant be compared to Hd+ but do u also know that is an advantage for Redmi 7 because it also means the battery lasts longer

You see bah...... Umisoldiers on patrol...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by isaacosas01(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
dollarnaira:

Tell her to beg thats if she is not d one exploitating u ooo just saying.Did u give her ur id?2k is high ooo bc umidigi delclared most phones as "phone accessories" at 18 dollars.
She nor go fit beg jare.... I don tell her to pay the money(2k) and pick up my device tomorrow
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
umidigi get level xiaomi get level too. Let's compare in terms of price.... let's make a head start from there.... UMIDIGI TO THE WORLD
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
Battery life varies from user to user. It depends on the usage bros.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Umidigi does not need to be the 4th in the world....... Umidigi is manufacturing........ Umidigi is selling, that's what is key......... Garri no get advertising...... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=80338461]

Ever heard of premium apps without ads?...... grin

Ever heard of StopAd............ wink[/quote
Sure I have..same way have heard that third party apps do not give d same experience as apps that come withd fone??oohh u didn't hear that?? I have Eric Okafor to testify to that .. the 5 biggest phone makers in d world and if anyone of dem is running stock android,, u win sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi does not need to be the 4th in the world....... Umidigi is manufacturing........ Umidigi is selling, that's what is key......... Garri no get advertising...... wink
Tecno is selling, Infinix is marketing..Garri no need marketing...Why aren't u buying dem?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
A5 pro supports fast charge but I am not sure Redmi 7 supports fast charge. Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Battery life varies from user to user. It depends on the usage bros.
yes it does...so lets assume u re an heavy user on the a5,, I am on the the Redmi 7...whose fone would die first?? exactly my point
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

You go need to go carry reinforcement come from xiaomi thread o..... Ur missiles don dey finish and more Umisoldiers are on patrol......... wink grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
yes it does...so lets assume u re an heavy user on the a5,, I am on the the Redmi 7...whose fone would die first?? exactly my point

We get powerbank....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I never said both manufacturers are competing....... You drew that assumption............ grin
yes u did...u didn't have to mention Xiaomi to say that U have a clean stock android experience ..U Did not have to...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
Mine. But I will enjoy my movies and videos that are FHD. And mind you, why did phone manufacturers dump HD and went for HD+ and FHD not minding that HD keeps more battery juice than its successors?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
umidigi 1 xiaomi 0

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Yanmyfeh post=80338629][/quote]

We and Google pixel are cousins....... Why create skin, when skin is not required........ shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
yes u did...u didn't have to mention Xiaomi to say that U have a clean stock android experience ..U Did not have to...

Go carry soldiers come o..... Your missiles don finish..... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
I guess as adults we dont have to resort to insults to prove a point,, only 12 year olds do that..
I dont need an Antutu benchmark score to tell me that Snapdragon 630 outperforms helio p23..Y'all should stop being fanboys and say the truth...XIAOMI CANNOT be compared to Umidigi...accept it and move on

Antutu benchmark
Redmi 7- 103000 points
A5 pro- 82000 points
No need for the too much argument. Xiaomi na oga. Umidigi is fast rising and if they keep u, they will get there.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
lemme add a number of things to d things u dont have
:Gallery app
:Music
:Ir blaster
:Screen recorder
:Ur A3 users are here crying for update, a fone of last year, should I shock u that Xiaomi Redmi note 4 is still getting updates
Camera ap21 out of the box,, meaning GCAM can be installed and that cant happen on umi fones
:Second space
: 4th position on the mobile world phone ranking
:Antutu top 50

Should I continue with d list of things Umi doesn't have that Xiaomi does?? look u may like or love Umi or even be an agent but again I tell u..Umi does fine when compared to Transsion fones but Xiaomi is out of their league...Take it or leave it
Remember that most Umidigi phones comes with Near stock android...
And with my experience i honestly prefer stock android to Miui...or Oxygen os...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

You assumed...... This debate started because you isolated my comment, just like Buhari saying kidnapping is a isolated occurrence.......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
lemme add a number of things to d things u dont have
:Gallery app
:Music
:Ir blaster
:Screen recorder
:Ur A3 users are here crying for update, a fone of last year, should I shock u that Xiaomi Redmi note 4 is still getting updates
Camera ap21 out of the box,, meaning GCAM can be installed and that cant happen on umi fones
:Second space
: 4th position on the mobile world phone ranking
:Antutu top 50

Should I continue with d list of things Umi doesn't have that Xiaomi does?? look u may like or love Umi or even be an agent but again I tell u..Umi does fine when compared to Transsion fones but Xiaomi is out of their league...Take it or leave it
the questions are : do I still need a music and photo app when I have Google photos and music?
I have a default camera � and the second best camera � app on Android that allows me to tweak my camera � What else do I want.
Talk about Ir blaster ? It's as useless as NFC in Nigeria ��.
How many House � holds have a smart tv or a smart Air conditioner ? Ir blaster is of no use here in Nigeria ��.
I'm sure you don't even have a Smart tv in your house
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You go need to go carry reinforcement come from xiaomi thread o..... Ur missiles don dey finish and more Umisoldiers are on patrol......... wink grin

u dont have a point sir...none of ur umisoldiers has anything on me...everything u have said, I have rebuffed and will do...Mind u, I am not speaking on behalf of Xiaomites, I use a Samsung if there is a way to check dat..I am speaking as someone who got obsessed with mobile fones since he was in Jss1 I could reel off specs of phones off my head...so take it when I tell u where Xioami devices can stand, UMI cannot stand dere...check top phone reviewers..people like Marquees Brownes, Beebom, Mr whose d boss and show me any Umi fone they have ever unboxed...Umi has been existing before it became Umidigi...oneplus came just in 2013 and is now tops of d game so u don't have time to blame for that...I hope u enjoyed my tedtalk cause I actually like the a5 pro but I won't pick it over the Redmi 7 or Redmi note 7...by the way enjoy thy umipeperinh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh don run o........

Umipeppering zone....... Keep off...... cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by francisisking: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
Go to xiaomi store and preach ur gospel we dont need it hia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
khalidx:
the questions are : do I still need a music and photo app when I have Google photos and music?
I have a default camera � and the second best camera � app on Android that allows me to tweak my camera � What else do I want.
Talk about Ir blaster ? It's as useless as NFC in Nigeria ��.
How many House � holds have a smart tv or a smart Air conditioner ? Ir blaster is of no use here in Nigeria ��.
I'm sure you don't even have a Smart tv in your house
So u are telling me u enjoy google photos and google music over Gallery or music apps that come with fones??
Ir blaster is not useless and I won't even coach u on dat...and yes, we have a Smart Tv.it is a hisense...and my sister's old S4 controls d TV
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

but e sell pass indomie
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
u dont have a point sir...none of ur umisoldiers has anything on me...everything u have said, I have rebuffed and will do...Mind u, I am not speaking on behalf of Xiaomites, I use a Samsung if there is a way to check dat..I am speaking as someone who got obsessed with mobile fones since he was in Jss1 I could reel off specs of phones off my head...so take it when I tell u where Xioami devices can stand, UMI cannot stand dere...check top phone reviewers..people like Marquees Brownes, Beebom, Mr whose d boss and show me any Umi fone they have ever unboxed...Umi has been existing before it became Umidigi...oneplus came just in 2013 and is now tops of d game so u don't have time to blame for that...I hope u enjoyed my tedtalk cause I actually like the a5 pro but I won't pick it over the Redmi 7 or Redmi note 7...by the way enjoy thy umipeperinh

Without this YouTubers reviewing, Umidigi is still selling........

Your arguments before used to be, why is Umidigi not on gsmarena........ Now gsmarena are now recognizing game............

Umidigi presents value for money......... Umidigi to the world.....

Which Ted talks....... More like Umisoldiers battering you, left, right and center.......... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.