Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

To Which Age Will Christian God Return? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Which Age Will Christian God Return? (497 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Which Age Will Christian God Return? by akintom(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Revelation 6:4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that men should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

On lighter note, i love epic movies. On this one, Yahweh appears to be a future producer of epic movie, wherein sword wielding soldiers, will run the earth down.

The godists surely look forward to this unending seasonal movie.

Re: To Which Age Will Christian God Return? by ifenes(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ages in the bible actually represents the astrological phases; the Aqurius Age is here that was predicted for a long time. The Ages will go in cycle for ever and ever until you manage to break the illusion of Time.

No one will come in the sky except the Sun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Which Age Will Christian God Return? by akintom(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2017
ifenes:
Ages in the bible actually represents the astrological phases; the Aqurius Age is here that was predicted for a long time. The Ages will go in cycle for ever and ever until you manage to break the illusion of Time.

Which of the religious factions said this?
Re: To Which Age Will Christian God Return? by orisa37: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Spiritronics Age.

1 Like

Re: To Which Age Will Christian God Return? by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
ifenes:

And how does one break the illusion of time?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional- April 26th 2017 / Full Reliance On God / Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.