Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come (494 Views)

O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You / Arise And Shine For Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come by lightblazingnow(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2017
I speak and prophesy to everyone listening. to me right to arise and shine your light is here... Time to do what? To rise from the image of your humanity to reign as gods on the planet is just here right now. Don't say in your heart who is going to rise to the heavenly to rule and take their. Place in the places of kingdom greats..

Can you hear my voice, do you hear what I am writing at this juncture? You have been called to take your place I may not know your name. But the record says you have appeared to reign in life. But the very few which will be chosen are only those who are truly baptised into the river of the Holy Spirit. Are you sure you have heard the call to reign in life or you just want to live a normal human flesh and blood who isn't related to the invisible creator and son of the God of the universe..

He gives you a chance to understand spiritual realities.. Rise now and go and you will be told what to do as was the case of the formal murderer Paul.. Grace and peace be multiply to you abundantly.
Re: Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come by lightblazingnow(m): 3:20am On May 29, 2017
Now
Re: Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come by lightblazingnow(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2017
Sure
Re: Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come by revelatiorcm(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2017
Amen
I so receive this prophetic in Jesus Christ Name.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come by ScienceWatch: 7:53pm On May 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:
I speak and prophesy to everyone listening. to me right to arise and shine your light is here... Time to do what? To rise from the image of your humanity to reign as gods on the planet is just here right now. Don't say in your heart who is going to rise to the heavenly to rule and take their. Place in the places of kingdom greats..

Can you hear my voice, do you hear what I am writing at this juncture? You have been called to take your place I may not know your name. But the record says you have appeared to reign in life. But the very few which will be chosen are only those who are truly baptised into the river of the Holy Spirit. Are you sure you have heard the call to reign in life or you just want to live a normal human flesh and blood who isn't related to the invisible creator and son of the God of the universe..

He gives you a chance to understand spiritual realities.. Rise now and go and you will be told what to do as was the case of the formal murderer Paul.. Grace and peace be multiply to you abundantly.
EMMANUEL ! Well written. Practical demonstrations of this is beautifully revealed 24 hours per day on the world's most watched spiritual channel. EMMANUEL TV.

Be blessed !
Re: Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come by lightblazingnow(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2017
It's come
Re: Arise And Shine For Your Light Is Come by lightblazingnow(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Now this sounds good

(1) (Reply)

The Hallelujah Challenge / Is This A Satanic Teaching Of Nagualism? - Reaffirmations From The World Around / (VIDEO/PHOTO): Muslims in Philippines Filmed Themselves Desecrating a Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.